Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dig Bicks Journey to Full Member.  (Read 281 times)
Dig Bicks (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

Dig Bicks Journey to Full Member status Starts now.  Merit updates will be posted in this thread.  I will apply my knowledge that I have gained and give tips to new members.

Merit # 1 - obtained
MErit # 2-
Merit # 3-
Merit # 4-

reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

I don't know why but before even reading your last posts, the first thing coming to my mind is this :
User X Journey to banned status Starts now. 
Warning # 1 - obtained...

A little bit serious, some Bitcointalkers think meta is their portfolio  Undecided

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:39:12 PM

This type of threads are now so fucking obnoxious to look at. No offense to you, whatsoever but it is what it is. No one gives a shit if you become a full member or a legendary for that matter. You need 99 more merits to your so called journey. And good luck with that. You're accomplishing nothing though.

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

Dig Bicks Journey to Full Member status Starts now.  Merit updates will be posted in this thread.  I will apply my knowledge that I have gained and give tips to new members.

Merit # 1 - obtained
MErit # 2-
Merit # 3-
Merit # 4-
reserve
What do you mean to give tips for new members, on the way. (Dig Bicks Journey to Full Member).
I dont really understand what you mean. Maybe this link can talk about your post.

Link: https://www.tripline.net/trip/Bucks_journey-753216355761101187FDC8CB0C5B0F39

Link: http://www.handsomebrookfarm.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkMSNlcKQ3gIVU4iPCh2xOQJ2EAEYASAAEgLYK_D_BwE

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:45:51 PM

I'm having a bad feeling about this. I hope no $$ involved. But if your obtained merits came from trusted distributors, you'll have my applause.

Editing this post in the future.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

A little bit serious, some Bitcointalkers think meta is their portfolio  Undecided

And this pushes away the most important topics that discuss the functioning of the forum. I was looking for a topic where it was possible to report users who only post spam, but I gave up before finding.

There is a bunch of topics about "how I got the merits"; how can you get merit, merit statistics, how to temper your food with merits etc.

Also, this topic left me worried. I read Big Dick instead of Dig Bicks. I need an eye doctor.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

And this pushes away the most important topics that discuss the functioning of the forum. I was looking for a topic where it was possible to report users who only post spam, but I gave up before finding.

There is a bunch of topics about "how I got the merits"; how can you get merit, merit statistics, how to temper your food with merits etc.

Also, this topic left me worried. I read Big Dick instead of Dig Bicks. I need an eye doctor.

Nice 6pt comment at the bottom.

In all seriousness, if something isn't discussing the forum in Meta, it should be removed. I think stricter rule requirements should probably be put into place for that. Talking about personal merit situations like the OP doesn't count.

Either that, or newbies should be recommended to place their questions/comments in the newbie sections OR off-topic (and rules should be put into place to move those topics to there).

They won't like that though, since Newbie/off-topic is off-limits to most sig campaigns.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

I hope we don't need to go through the whole process, it will take ages, right.
 Better put more realistic target like Member for example.
I don't really see a point in this thread. If you have accomplished something it's ok but to announce that you gonna hunt for merit in the next few months, I don't know...

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

I don't really see a point in this thread. If you have accomplished something it's ok but to announce that you gonna hunt for merit in the next few months, I don't know...

I used to remember people would post accomplishments in Off-Topic, and most people were OK with it, and would congratulate the users on it.

For example:
"I got to 1000 posts"

I think with the addition of bounty signature campaigns, it's kind of tarnished the opinions of these posts/topics. I only really have a problem with them if they are intentionally posted in the wrong spot in order to increase post count.

If users want to post it in Off-Topic (which is commonly restricted by sig campaigns), then I don't have an issue with it.

The community in general will have to make a consensus on this. I don't want the fear of spam to make our community look negative though. (Sort of the spammers are ruining it for everyone else)

Web Developer. PM for details.
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:46:50 PM

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e].
Kindly lock or delete this topic please.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

Merit # 1 - obtained
MErit # 2-
Merit # 3-
Merit # 4-

reserve

I encourage your purposefulness and self-confidence. But if I suddenly become interested in your merit-history, I`ll just look at it in your profile. I think other interested forum members will do the same. Why create a whole topic for this? Don`t you think this is self-centered behavior? Imagine if every forum user created such a thread. The poor meta-branch would lose the meaning of its existence ...
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

I used to remember people would post accomplishments in Off-Topic, and most people were OK with it, and would congratulate the users on it.

For example:
"I got to 1000 posts"

I've done this too when I reached Full Member just to encourage the newbies that is was possible to rank up. That time there were no more than 30 merit sources and it wasn't that easy to rank up.
Now things are different, it's still a challenge but people are more willing to give merit .

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

To open this thread is pointless like mosquitoes!

Merit updates will be posted in this thread. 

If you keep posting as your post history show , there will be no updates on that  Cheesy

Vindon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

Merit # 1 - obtained
MErit # 2-
Merit # 3-
Merit # 4-

reserve

Well, good luck on that.

So basically you are saying new member have no chance to reach higher ranks?
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:30:12 AM

I am new here as well and is there something special about having a lot of merits well except for the fact that you have loads of it?
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

~
So basically you are saying new member have no chance to reach higher ranks?

No, what I'm saying is that based on someone's history is possible to predict his chance to rank up and note that this is just a personal opinion.

Your avatar gives me nightmares, please change it.

You are most welcome to put me on ignore if you like, i see no reason to change it.

Vindon

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

No, what I'm saying is that based on someone's history is possible to predict his chance to rank up and note that this is just a personal opinion.

Oh, good. I thought newbies don't have chance but you clarify it. Well who knows, maybe he become Legendary one day  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: