Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Crying about Crypto (FOR ALL INVESTORS)  (Read 234 times)
Cryptohasa (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:35:47 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 04:25:06 PM by Cryptohasa

What is the famous saying........"If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool. Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Banemu

Activity: 48
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

What is the famous saying........"If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen."

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed.

its only human to agonize over loss and failure but that doesn't always mean 'quit'. So. let them cry, after the pain, you will notice another investment will be made and that person would have gotten smarter and gained an experience. No fewer than most investors in the cryptoworld had one time or the other wailed over a lost investment or bad decision but they still go in, smart and hard like it never happen.

You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money.

We all know the risk involved, from the experienced down to the newbies, they all know the risks yet, that doesn't stop loss or bad decision. if you see one crying, don't think they had no idea what the risk was, not necessarily, some times, they did. it just happened all the same.

this is sorely from my own experience
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

Investors are afraid of scams and crying about the another reason is not clear to me. Yes, markket is not stable but the problem with scammers are more actual now.
popox

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

Yes, you are right here. If you can understand the processes of this technology you can do nothing here. You must to now how it works to be succeed.

CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Everybody has their reasons to frown. Sometimes a loss is too emotional to bear and sometimes the volatility is overwhelming. But that makes us who we are. Its the passion for this market that keeps bringing people back even after losses. That's how it will always be.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed. You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool. Cry

yes, surely. i don't think all of us that disappointed. sometimes people just need to cry out loud to escape the preasure they feel from inside. just hold on guys, we will survive the darkness Wink

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:53:02 PM

well
idk must what to say,
since people know btc or altcoin like a hyip , huge profit .
they come with a ton's of money,
spend all of them to some or more project,
then waiting , hope for x 2 or more . but reality its about 0.01x even nothing.
the problem , because they dont know anything about what the fck altcoin.
go to some project without think what is it project about ,
they just think about fcking idiot x 10 or more.
but , how must to say ,
the fact , most of ads ads on internet say like that.
so , they got a bait.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

agree for your statment . but the phrase " investation is legalized gambling " is wrong i think
on investating we know what we do and what we think in the future on that coin can be
but on gambling , we just hoping that it will work
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Well I guess 90% of the people invested just for profits. They have nothing to do with the concepts of decentralization, anarchy, freedom etc. So obviously when they see their asset prices just falling down and that too continuously, then they can only cry. After that they sell at penny prices. Fast forward a few years and they see the same token/coin increase 10x or maybe even 100x! And then they cry again!! That's how it gonna be. The only thing is that the project must be genuine.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

Well I guess 90% of the people invested just for profits. They have nothing to do with the concepts of decentralization, anarchy, freedom etc. So obviously when they see their asset prices just falling down and that too continuously, then they can only cry. After that they sell at penny prices. Fast forward a few years and they see the same token/coin increase 10x or maybe even 100x! And then they cry again!! That's how it gonna be. The only thing is that the project must be genuine.

I agree with you it's fact most of the investors doesn't know about cryptocurrency and they want to invest only for the sake of profit. If things go bad they will start panicking and sell for cheaper amount. Patience is a lethal weapon for cryptocurrency.

sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

Therefore, one must learn from mistakes, restrain one’s emotions, and become increasingly stronger on the cryptocurrency market.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Is it me, or was a similar theme with the same statement? What is the purpose of this topic if it is the same? I don't see the point. And Yes, I also think that investing is always a risk, so if you have something that does not work then you will be to blame yourself.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

Even if you say it like that just so remember that not all people will either know how really volatile this market is or even how they can handle their own emotions when they are in such situation, and to be frankly honest both would need either time to learn or even get over it and it all so takes some time per individual. It is understandable that sometimes they are annoying instead that you get annoyed by them just understand then and teach them you best practices in the market.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a market with great volatility. Investors can lose a lot of money in this situation. Many events happen in cryptocurrencies. Many people lack patience. I think not many people have been able to walk for more than three years.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

No bro investing is not gambling, investing blindly without any experience or knowledge or expected result without risk management is definitely something not recommend and you put your capital at risk by doing so, same is the rule about investing in crypro as a positive member of crypto community im sure btc will recover and grow even more in coming months, so even if people invested blindly around the peak now they need to stay patient the long correction seems to be in the last stage and soon reversal is expected.

pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

People don't cry about dip in the price but about consequences it have on their life.

And if it make anyone a little happier: it's better to buy high and lose than buy low and sell too early  Undecided

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

I want to say about another interpretation. If you working in day- trading, at the moment when you stop understanding where the price will go and why it will happen - leave the market for a while.
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:09:20 AM

who is crying? all just disappointed and frustrated at the loss due to the fall of the market. I think that is a natural thing and we always feel it. indeed every investment is always at risk, it's just missed or not ready to anticipate any losses from our investment.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

the problem these days is that some people confuse "farts" with "heat" and want to handle the fart in the air Cheesy
for example when some shitcon is pumped and they buy into that pump, they convince themselves that if they bag hold then they are "handling the heat" but in reality they are being farted on.... lol.

There are so many people crying about the recent dip of BTC that I'm frankly getting annoyed.
another good example here. there was no "recent dip of BTC". you are calling the small 2 or 3 percentage fluctuations as "dip".

You should know the risk involved in investing in crypto. If not, don't even waste your money. Go buy a CD that won't make more than the rate of inflation. Remember investing is literally legalized gambling. Treat it as such or don't even jump in the pool. Cry
i strongly disagree. there is nothing gambling like when it comes to investing. some people who have no idea how investment works and don't understand the market dynamics, call it gambling only to justify their losses. otherwise there are risks involved in an investment but they don't make it a gamble.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

An experienced trader often has to be successful in trading, only ones who don't have experience as well as patience return with loss.
What i believe is that if you invest in bitcoin and have really much patience, you will never have to cry about your investment because it has come to my knowledge that bitcoin is well in returning to its original price
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

Mostly I agree with you but we are only human, cry and angry is natural. But I see from different side, many people replace their asset into crypto market from loan and never use money management, just take and wait. Doesn't have good preparation is the main mistake, so let's fix it before too late. See again your strategy if can't hold just let it go.

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

Yes crypto investment is also risky just like every other financial investment, I think the only way to mitigate the risk is to diversify your crypto investment, so create as many crypto investment portfolio as possible, in that way you will be able to spread your investment and reduce the risk of loss

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

who is crying? all just disappointed and frustrated at the loss due to the fall of the market. I think that is a natural thing and we always feel it. indeed every investment is always at risk, it's just missed or not ready to anticipate any losses from our investment.
Why should you be disappointed and frustrated if I may ask? Before you become a doctor, lawyer, or whatever, what do you do first?

You learn and understand how to be better at what you do. People should see being an investor as a profession on its own, and the necessity of understanding the space pretty much, so that you can make better decisions and that is one thing you should never take for levity.

Knowledge helps a lot in anything and most especially when you have to make decisions that has to do with risks, and without it, unless you get lucky which you would not want to be too dependent on, you cannot get the best.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

People don't cry about dip in the price but about consequences it have on their life.

And if it make anyone a little happier: it's better to buy high and lose than buy low and sell too early  Undecided
Well, that is a consequence they must have brought upon themselves just for making the wrong decisions. It is one thing to want to be an investor and it is another thing to want to have the knowledge to be able to make good decisions in this space.

Just like you have said, it is a lot better you buy the peak and keep holding for as long as you can and even buy the dip to hold more stash, as in that case, you are simply focusing on the potential growth the market would bring in the future and not just the market noises in the short term which is what a whole lot of people tend to concentrate on instead.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

investing is literally legalized gambling.

Agree, investment is a low-risk gamble, but sometimes, for example, the risk of investing in ICO may be higher than gambling.
At least gambling is a 50% chance of winning, and the probability of investing in an ICO win now may be less than 5%.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

People are always too greedy to want to see the soup get done so they do not get to miss the big meat in the soup despite the heat and still they just keep complaining and whining over and over again like kids.

People will always cry, it has happened in the past and believe me, it will happen again and before we will stop seeing people cry, manipulations would have subsided hugely, mainstream adoption would have kicked in, and then the possibility of real life usage obviously, and by then a lot of them who are crying would have missed out in buying now.

It is just simple, it is either you focus on the long term, understand the short term and even long term risks involved and live with it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

there is nothing to cry during investment into bitcoin, the price turnover that occurs in bitcoin is very different from other altcoins, and bitcoin believes more people stay as long as prices go down, and wait until the time when prices start to stabilize and profit
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: