Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]MOBILINKCOIN : Telecom + Blockchain = Free Unlimited Voice & Data Worldwide  (Read 1230 times)
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

IMPORTANT INVESTOR NOTICE!
Mobilink Website & Logo

Dear MOBILINK-COIN Investor,

We have very important information to share with all our investors. This affects all Token holders.

The MOBL Token was created by the company TokenGet, who provided our turnkey ICO Backend Solution. Unfortunately, there was a misstep in that the Token was unverified, unaudited, and MOBILINK-COIN was not aware of this to resolve it in time.

The MOBL coin will be listed on a minimum of four (4) exchanges in May 2018. To be in compliance with the major Exchanges, we needed to restructure and re-issue the Token. This is required for MOBILINK-COIN to have full control over its audit and verification. We know you will support us in ensuring compliance is in order and that your investment is kept safe. The current Token Contract will be abandoned, and a NEW Contract has already been created. Whether you have withdrawn your Tokens or not, there is an action item for you below:

If you have successfully withdrawn or claimed your Tokens:

If you withdrew your Tokens, to your MEW or ERC20 compatible wallet, those Tokens are no longer valid. To receive the NEW validated Token, please send your balance of the old token to this ETH address: 0x4dCFD55800F98A541eb486682CBE0386B57D51FD in order that we can burn the old tokens and replace them with our new validated token. You will be sent an additional 400 tokens for the inconvenience.

If you have NOT withdrawn or claimed your Tokens:

If you still need to withdraw your Tokens, you will need to have a MEW or ERC20 compatible wallet. Further instructions with a tutorial will be forthcoming, which will provide you with all the information you need.

At this time, investors are unable to log into their back office on the TokenGet platform. We have record of all investors’ Tokens and will be providing what is due each investor directly into their own wallet. We will provide you with further information and instructions as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

MOBILINK-COIN ICO has partnered with Mobilink-Network to be the First Decentralized Mobile Telecom Company using blockchain technology. Digital monthly revenues based on Proof of Participation pay for all voice & data usage costs.
mobilinkcoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

The ICO is now OVER! Thank you everyone for a successful ICO!
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

ohh such a pity that I'm late. this project really seems to me trustworthing.  ouh maybe I will buy some coins on exchanges.  so when do you plan it?
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

ohh such a pity that I'm late. this project really seems to me trustworthing.  ouh maybe I will buy some coins on exchanges.  so when do you plan it?
After some Ann thread issues atlast the ICO still ended successfully. Now another ticker problems arrises. So is the MOLK final?
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

That notice regarding misstep in plan has been solved or that is next on to do list after the successful end of crowdfunding ? There is big gap between that announcement and now seeing people are showing good feedback for funds raising. I expect another update on changed status of the project and what is next for short and medium terms.
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

I am eager to insert the mobilink SIM CARD into my mobile and see how it works. If any one experienced do share it.
egretia
matinauthherll

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

interesting project, I see mobilink has a nice features. I hope this project will be successful
smartcontracts

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

I would like to see what this project can do with worldwide data.
Cryptocoinstrader

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

promising project
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

So after ICO, does the platform attract advertisers? They were the one who will be paying our telecom service revenue right?
Mr. Grushk@

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

it will be interesting to see the development of the project in the future, since mobile communication is an integral part of our life and how the project will be able to fight existing companies
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

Still not in the listings and exchange? Its been about 2 months since it ended. What happen?
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

Good team and great Vision. Potentially very big. Will have to follow progress. Good luck, guys!
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

Good team and great Vision. Potentially very big. Will have to follow progress. Good luck, guys!

Simcard is ready to Ship in july, Will still wait for more progress and expect to feel some gain by next year just what I am seeing it.
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

MOBILINK BETA SIM-CARDS ARE READY!

Hello Mobi-lievers!

We have exciting news! Mobilink will be shipping out a few hundred "beta test" Sim-cards to some randomly selected supporters globally. We will not be sending to every country, only some, based on the development status and readiness of each one.

Our strategy is continually evolving, we are also additional features and groundbreaking technologies. We are delayed but still vigilantly working towards our goals.

What does this mean for Investors?

This means that our Sim-cards are almost in the final beta testing stage and we want to get more feedback from a wider audience.
This will allow us to fix any unknown bugs and unforeseen challenges can be addressed quickly and effectively
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

it looks like you are going to set up an app for investors, it's a significant progress, it looks like your exchange is in the big market, I'm very interested in your project
smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

Huawei has said it’s ready to dispel any 5G security fears in South Korea as it continues to woo operators around the world. The nation’s largest, SK Telecom, has already ruled-out Huawei in favour of Samsung, Nokia, and Ericsson. https://www.telecomstechnews.com/news/2018/oct/10/huawei-south-korea-5g-security-concerns/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: