Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU ARE YOUR OWN PROBLEM HERE  (Read 293 times)
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:54:56 PM

Degradation is already here. It is not only about cryptocurrency or knowledge, it about the humanity itself. People do not want to use their own brain, so I do not pay attention to their posts.

dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

I will not say that it is apathy but i think it is the laziness of both the investors and the bounty hunters, if everyone does his part by analyzing each project before investing or promoting then definitely we can filter out the bad projects and invest only in quality projects, in short, community needs to do its job better and be proactive.

This may not be easily understandable. So as you always say, the SCAM project may not be easily understood. Some people work hard for this. And unfortunately, it hurts people.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:07:26 PM

There is one main rule of success, if you enjoy something you are doing everything right. As a rule, people can not do the work that does not bring them pleasure, and therefore will be negative to her and be lazy.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:08:02 PM

People are lazy. In addition, they like to transfer their responsibility. It is much easier to ask forum users about good investments than to find all these investment options on your own.
If someone is too lazy to research any project to join in, then it's her/his fault when he/she is trapped in a scam project. Absolutely the scammers are also wrong, but we can do nothing besides being on the alert. So, let's be more selective in our next project.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

My problem now is how to be able to sell the bitcoin co-held to be able to get cash. I really need money to cover my daily life. The thing I care most about is when the market recovers. Join the best bonus campaign now.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Actually it is up to every investor and bounty hunter to study a project and figure out if it is worth investing or not. most of us here fall victims because we do not carry out necessary research when it comes to ICO investing.
Yeah, but it is just a pity that a lot of people do not actually get to value their money and time and then, they just go for anything they can just set their eyes on because they simply just assumed that in the long run, everything will just bring in huge money for them, but in real life, things practically do not work this way.

We are in a world where you really need to take everything one step after the other, and without knowledge you are easily going to get doomed in anything you want to do. However, because a lot of people are too lazy to want to learn but still want to make money, they get their judgment screwed by their mentality to acquiring quick wealth.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

That is actually the main word here, laziness! It is obvious and we can see that already in most sphere of life as we get to see people always looking for the easy way out and they are not ready to sacrifice to at least be able to do things properly.

Honestly, until people started realizing that they are either their own problem or the root to their own success, before they start knowing what they should be doing. But as it is, a lot of people these days are just looking for ways to get rich quick and never knowing that there is actually no way unless you use your brain.
Yeah, we can not get anything easily. Everything needs process. I think laziness is not a problem, it's a mistake. You can get nothing when you are too lazy to learn, a hard worker must have experienced in a failure, moreover a lazy person.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: