Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🔵[BOUNTY] BXB.IO - Bounty Campaign : Get Up to 2000 USDT in BXB  (Read 878 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 09:33:38 PM by Wapinter

OOOBXB Testing CampaignOOO

Event Duration: Now - Friday, 26 Oct 23:59 (GMT+8)
Feel Free to Contact BXB Telegram Group: https://t.me/BXBexchange

To participate in the campaign, complete all tasks listed in TASK LIST FORM (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD).
Anyone who completes all the tasks on list and validated by the bxb tech team will receive 60 BXT.

Each validated account will be given 10,000 USDT as test money. You will not be able to withdraw or deposit funds.

Users must submit a valid task list form in order to participate in the two following additional campaigns with rewards.

OOOADDITIONAL CAMPAIGN 1 - REPORT A BUGOOO

If you find any bug, please take screenshots of the bug to record the details, briefly describe the issue, explain how it came up and submit it via this link:  HERE Our team will validate every form and reward the top 3 testers with the most bugs reported.

OOOADDITIONAL CAMPAIGN 2 - TRADING COMPETITIONOOO

We encourage every tester to do mock trading during the bounty event. The top 3 testers with the highest asset value at the end will be rewarded (Participants will be ranked by the amount of USDT in their account at 00:00, 27 Oct. GMT+8 , so people need to transfer all their other funds to USDT by the bounty event deadline). The prize is shown as below:

DETAILS ABOUT TASK LIST:

Finish the tasklist form and submit it through Google Form .You need a google account for this submission.

Tasks in the Task List:

Download and Install*

1. Please download and  install BXB PC Client
 (If you have any issues with your Anti-virus software, please refer to: https://bxb.io/en/bulletin-detail.html?id=bc2b89a3-9a85-4ddd-8fcd-99251c16ba40&type=1 for instructions on how to submit your issues

2. Please complete the registration process, and input your username and screenshot

Coin-to-Coin Trading*

1. Your asset balance before any trading started (Take screenshot of this)
2. Buy BTC, and screenshot your trade price and amount (Take screenshot of this)
3. Buy ETH, and screenshot your trade price and amount (Take screenshot of this)
4. Buy BXT, and screenshot your trade price and amount (Take screenshot of this)
5. Screenshot your balance after all the transaction above have been performed (Take screenshot of this)

Options Trading*

1. Buy any options product, and screenshot the trade price and amount (Take screenshot of this)
2. Sell all existing options, and  screenshot the trade price and amount (Take screenshot of this)
3. Screenshot your Option Positions (Take screenshot of this)

Automatic Mining*

Use at least 500 USDT, in our automatic mining interface, and screenshot your results. (Take screenshot of this)

Tap Trading*

Complete at least 10 trades with tap trading function, and screenshot your results. (Take screenshot of this)

More Rules

1 - BXB team will evaluate the quality of each submitted task list and their decision will be final and binding.
2 - If your submission is approved, you will be allowed to BXB Trading Competition and Report a Bug Competition. If not, you won’t’ be allowed to re-submit the task list nor to participate either Competitions.
3 - A valid task list is to submit all screenshots after your real transactions accordingly. Anything being missed will be treated as an invalid task list.
4 - When this 10 days campaign ends, BXB system is going to delete all account history to be ready for the official launch. Therefore, all people need to register with the same account as they did in Testing Campaign in order to receive their BXT. Otherwise, we won’t be able to allocate the bxt to their different account.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

If you need any assistance,please contact me here on forum or on my telegram group http://t.me/wapinter

BitcoinFish

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:05:56 AM

it seems easy,i will keep watching!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
AmelieAbernathy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

Haha,i have finished all the test and wait for the reward,how long can i receive it? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bmerkon

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:31:41 AM

Has anyone tried before? How's their trading experience? Huh Huh Huh
bitnuts

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

2000usdt is mine.
ChadrickPaucek

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

I think their website is cool Cool especially the one they called mining
ChadrickPaucek

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

Hey I tried their mining.it's astooooooooonishing! Grin
saymon320

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

##PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION##
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1266942
Campaigns:
ETH Address: 0xEf654B70854d5A322581E90679D29599DA3E137d
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

Campaign content has been simplified

ChadrickPaucek