Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to setup IchibaCoin Wallet and Masternode On Windows  (Read 281 times)
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:37:12 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 01:57:09 AM by Nuxxorcoin
Merited by barslanhan (2), mindrust (1), Bloodseekers (1), naz14 (1)

Hello friends. As you know, the results of the Ichibacoin bounty in the Bountyhive were announced as of March 30 and as stated on the main channel Ichiba Wallet set up on the desktop (blockchain wallet actually) where we need to create a wallet and enter the bountyhive site.

1- First of all you need to Ichiba go official Website of Ichiba where wallets are located.. (Attention!!)  

>>>>> https://ichiba.io/wallet/  <<<<<<<  We choose which wallet is appropriate to us from the address. (There are 3 types of wallets available currently, which are available for Windows, Mac and Linux)
Because we do Windows installation Windows click wallet

2-Windows may warn you to "run this file" before installation of the downloaded zip file. However, start the installation by saying run and wait for the wallet to be installed automatically... After the installation is finished, you will encounter a screen like this..

Your wallet was set up successfully. Now we wait a few minutes before closing the wallet to synchronize and scan the entire network on blockchain.. (Waiting time may take 30 minutes - 45 minutes depending on your internet connection.)   When you started the sync please keep your wallet online

3- While the wallet is synchronised, let's create a wallet account to access our wallet .. To do this please send  "Receive button

[/b]

And than please clickDemand payment (Ask for payment) (Receive payment) button

4- Click on the Get Payment section as the last transaction and copy the address under the square QR and log in to your account on the Bountyhive site.color=red]Menu >> Settings >> Bounty >> My Wallet >> ICHIBA[/color] paste your adress to here [/size]

When payment will be made, your Ichiba coins will automatically arrive at the wallet address you specify.
Please check the wallet address you entered 2-3 times. >> I will not accept responsibility for the wrong actions <<
That's it.. Thank you for reading with patience.

NOTE: You have to save your wallet backup first. Consider your wallet backup as private key. If you lose it, you will lose your all coins.

HOW TO SETUP MASTERNODE

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

FINAL STEP

barslanhan

Activity: 658
Merit: 42

Graphic Designer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 05:47:23 PM

Thank you for your guidance and the information you provided.
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:47:39 PM

Thank you for your guidance and the information you provided.

You are welcome  Wink
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:33:46 PM

Thank you bro, great information, i think many people need this, for me, about receive coin, i just go to receive then --> Receiving address, after that i copy than paste t my iciba address in bountyhive. did you think that secure?? Or must folllow your intruction. Thanks

Yes this is the easiest way. But do not forget to save your wallet backup (consider it its your private key). If you lose it, than you will lose all of your coins.
StreakW

Activity: 1196
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:43:27 PM

Your thread is good but i think if only like this already so many people know it, Just suggest i think you must make your thread be more useful, like explain about masternode, how to join in masternode , how to backup wallet make sure our wallet is safe, how to see private key, sign message and etc

Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:28:47 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2019, 02:19:27 AM by Nuxxorcoin

Your thread is good but i think if only like this already so many people know it, Just suggest i think you must make your thread be more useful, like explain about masternode, how to join in masternode , how to backup wallet make sure our wallet is safe, how to see private key, sign message and etc

I have added a note please see this. And you dont have any "private key" cauze your wallet backup is your private key

Update: Masternode setup installation added.
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

Some changes added and some updated added, please follow the instructions with cautious. If you need to help please do not hesitate to ask.
Gocu

Activity: 302
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:03:16 PM

Thank your for your guidance it works perfect on my windows.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:57:26 AM

Thanks for the guide!
I did everything as it is written, everything works. Only synchronization of the blockchain is slow. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I use a regular hard disk (HDD), and not an SSD disk.
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:23:47 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 12:35:59 PM by Nuxxorcoin

Thanks for the guide!
I did everything as it is written, everything works. Only synchronization of the blockchain is slow. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I use a regular hard disk (HDD), and not an SSD disk.

It depends on your internet connection. Higher mbps you have, higher means higher synch speed.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 771
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:42:34 AM

Thanks again for add about mastednode but That's is so complicated, i think hard to follow, even i read the intruction i still hard to understand, because i make costum folder for wallet Ichiba, so sometimes the option is diffrent And i see so many complicated command, Is there any alternative ways to start masternode with simple?? Or must follow this? Thanks

by the way this is my first time about masternode
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:43:20 PM

Thanks again for add about mastednode but That's is so complicated, i think hard to follow, even i read the intruction i still hard to understand, because i make costum folder for wallet Ichiba, so sometimes the option is diffrent And i see so many complicated command, Is there any alternative ways to start masternode with simple?? Or must follow this? Thanks

by the way this is my first time about masternode

You have to follow this instruction. To setup master node is hard thing I know but. This is the easiest way.
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 02:32:19 PM

Bountyhive starts to distribute Ichiba coins tomorrow, please open your wallet to synch.
naz14

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DAO Maker

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:42:38 PM

You have prepared a very detailed explanation. I had ICA tokens from Ichiba bountysin. I also learned in detail how to use your wallet. The projects have their own wallets. So we know they're doing serious work. However, each wallet brings its own command system. We're wasting time learning. Thank you so much for sharing.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:57:00 PM

This is quite useful and informative, most especially for holders of Ichibia and those who are into masternode coins.
Although, one of the problem i find with one of these wallets, is the lengthy time they take to synchronize, most especially if it is long you login to the wallet.
Nuxxorcoin (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:07:45 PM

Yes it depends on your internet connection but it does not too long much. And you are welcome if you like it Smiley
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:13:56 PM

Thanks for sharing this though I have already set my up and I was stressed before being able to do so. This will help those who are still struggling to set their own up.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: