Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] Sonata.ai - crypto exchange with long-term profit  (Read 20199 times)
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:36:59 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 11:35:23 PM by Sonata.ai

www.sonata.ai

White paper

About the product
There are far too many crypto exchanges on the market.
Crypto exchanges that would have all features user would expect? A different story. Our project is
built for cryptocurrency enthusiasts and backed by experts in the field. Join us.

More information →

About SONT token
Why the hell would you buy yet another token?
Simple answer: because our token will regularly reward you even if you just hold it.

----------------------------------------------------------
Token symbol SONT
Token standard ERC20
Total token supply 500,000,000
Total tokens for sale 250,000,000
Currencies accepted BTC, ETH, LTC
Hardcap $21,000,000
Value of token 1 SONT = $0.1
Token sale date October 8, 2018
-----------------------------

Benefits for holders
SONT token allows us to share our profit with you. Owners earn 80% from the fees and receive
the reward on regular basis.
We consider it fair to reward the individuals who believed in our
platform and took part in our offering.

If we look on current crypto exchanges and apply our business model we can see interesting numbers:
Imagine you will pay 1 BTC for our SONT tokens and Sonata.ai will have daily trading volume of
$400,000,000. In this situation you might get a passive income of up to 0.47 BTC every month.
Example above serves for an illustrative purpose only and is by no means meant as a promise.

More information →

Margin trading income
Lend your coins to margin traders and raise the value of your crypto assets risk-free. Sonata's
sophisticated pairing algorithm will ensure the maximum reward possible.

More information →

SONT tokens for trading
Even when you are trading, you earn with us. As long as we have tokens to distribute, you will get
them free for each trade you will make on our exchange.

More information →

Sale phases and bonuses
We don’t have time limits for the ICO, simply because our investor is providing all funds
needed for development of initial platform. Sale is divided into four phases, limited by amount
of tokens provided for each phase. The earlier you buy, the larger bonus we will give you.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sale phases Tokens availableBonus
Private sale 100,000,000 SONT--
Public sale 1 30,000,000 SONT15%
Public sale 2 50,000,000 SONT10%
Public sale 3 70,000,000 SONT5%

More information at www.sonata.ai

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

open information about the number of users you have at the moment if not difficult. many people can make exchange platform but only make it popular. if im understood everything correctly, you also did the security check?
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Our product is still in development. We are still building the security and as you would expect, we will pay for independent security check as soon as we have MVP in our hands.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

OP not have full info about the features and concept of this project even on official no clue about the dev team who is behind this project. Full features exchanges are becoming really important so that if this project is backed by professional than it will grow healthy.
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

OP not have full info about the features and concept of this project even on official no clue about the dev team who is behind this project. Full features exchanges are becoming really important so that if this project is backed by professional than it will grow healthy.

Thank you for your comment. We have already prepared some additions to our white paper and will update it soon. Also, we are working on a better and more transparent way to introduce our team, including our devs. Would like to see any particular feature / concept explained in detail?
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

Sonata project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

Thank you, much appreciated, Wiserico.
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

The company claims that it will be different from other similar projects, but how? what is new to protect your customers from fraud? how many tokens do you need to purchase to replenish your ranks (in dollars please Grin)?

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

The company claims that it will be different from other similar projects, but how? what is new to protect your customers from fraud? how many tokens do you need to purchase to replenish your ranks (in dollars please Grin)?

Hello Tata011, thank you a lot for all three of your questions. Let's open a bit about our inner workings and plans.

The company claims that it will be different from other similar projects, but how?
  • Sonata.ai will actually work the way an exchange traders would expect. If you ever used Forex trading tools as a daily routine, you already know that most of crypto exchanges got the core functionality wrong. This is what we will do differently.
  • We believe that we have a excellent business model, great mixture of functions and that Sonata.ai will be more than just a sum of everything.
  • Please have a look on our white paper to find all differences in features section. Do you know any other (currently available) exchange that can offer exactly what we do, including how our tokens is used? Let us know!

What is new to protect your customers from fraud?
First of all, there is no such a thing as an impenetrable system that would protect all customers from a fraud. But let me name a few of our things that distinguish us from others:
  • We are directly backed by an investor with 24 years experience in finance industry. Solidni finance a.s. is easily searchable, has a reputable history and a clean slate.
  • We have history in cryptocurrency, albeit a short one. We have already created small fiat - crypto exchange for Czech market. Although it is no wonder, it can still be a clear proof that we can deliver a product.
  • Sonata.ai will be developed whether you decide to invest or not. We will show the progress of our work to insiders and public. It will be only up to you if you find our project interesting enough.
  • There is clear equation: the earlier you will invest, the bigger bonus in tokens and higher risk. The later you will invest, the closer we will be to an actual platform, so you can see what you will invest to.

How many tokens do you need to purchase to replenish your ranks?
Work on the exchange is in progress as we speak. On the other side, it is true that we plan to grow bigger if we see positive reaction of general public. Solidni finance a.s. invested $4,000,000 to make this happen.
If we sell tokens with this value, we have green light to assemble a team with full potential. That will effectively help us to deliver all promises we have made so far.

Hope I have answered everything. If not, please feel free to ask more!
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

Hey guys, good luck with Sonata

We invite you to submit your ICO to ICOscale (FREE!).
https://icoscale.io/publish-ico/

Thanks.
https://icoscale.io

Thank you, ICOscale.
We will have a look on your website!
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

Hello Tata011, thank you a lot for all three of your questions. Let's open a bit about our inner workings and plans.

The company claims that it will be different from other similar projects, but how?
  • Sonata.ai will actually work the way an exchange traders would expect. If you ever used Forex trading tools as a daily routine, you already know that most of crypto exchanges got the core functionality wrong. This is what we will do differently.
  • We believe that we have a excellent business model, great mixture of functions and that Sonata.ai will be more than just a sum of everything.
  • Please have a look on our white paper to find all differences in features section. Do you know any other (currently available) exchange that can offer exactly what we do, including how our tokens is used? Let us know!

What is new to protect your customers from fraud?
First of all, there is no such a thing as an impenetrable system that would protect all customers from a fraud. But let me name a few of our things that distinguish us from others:
  • We are directly backed by an investor with 24 years experience in finance industry. Solidni finance a.s. is easily searchable, has a reputable history and a clean slate.
  • We have history in cryptocurrency, albeit a short one. We have already created small fiat - crypto exchange for Czech market. Although it is no wonder, it can still be a clear proof that we can deliver a product.
  • Sonata.ai will be developed whether you decide to invest or not. We will show the progress of our work to insiders and public. It will be only up to you if you find our project interesting enough.
  • There is clear equation: the earlier you will invest, the bigger bonus in tokens and higher risk. The later you will invest, the closer we will be to an actual platform, so you can see what you will invest to.

How many tokens do you need to purchase to replenish your ranks?
Work on the exchange is in progress as we speak. On the other side, it is true that we plan to grow bigger if we see positive reaction of general public. Solidni finance a.s. invested $4,000,000 to make this happen.
If we sell tokens with this value, we have green light to assemble a team with full potential. That will effectively help us to deliver all promises we have made so far.

Hope I have answered everything. If not, please feel free to ask more!

Hello!
You`ve mentioned that You have experience with a small fiat - crypto exchange for Czech market. Could You give a link to it and mentioned its daily volume. What legislation it was incorporated in?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

Hello!
You`ve mentioned that You have experience with a small fiat - crypto exchange for Czech market. Could You give a link to it and mentioned its daily volume. What legislation it was incorporated in?

Hello!
The exchange can be found:

All information you'll need regarding the legislation should be available here: https://sonatacoin.com/terms/
As for daily volume, let me get back to you as soon as I'll get that information from my colleagues.
Krezz2017

Merit: 128

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

Very interesting project. Beautifully composed. I would like to ask, is your exchange working with hardware wallets? Is it possible to work in short in a falling market?

Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:08:19 PM

Very interesting project. Beautifully composed. I would like to ask, is your exchange working with hardware wallets? Is it possible to work in short in a falling market?

Thank you for saying that. We are doing our best to address real issues of traders. Of course, Sonata will work with hardware wallets. We are big fans of HW wallets ourselves.
Not sure I understand your second question though. Are you asking if we can develop our platform quickly?
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:45:34 PM

Hello!

Hello!
The exchange can be found:

All information you'll need regarding the legislation should be available here: https://sonatacoin.com/terms/
As for daily volume, let me get back to you as soon as I'll get that information from my colleagues.

Thanks for the fast answer!
So, I`ve read in the WP (page 12) that the expected fees for the transaction of BTC, LTC, ETH is going to be 0.09% / 0.19% (decreases with volume).
So If I would sell/buy 1 BTC I`ll  pay 0.01 BTC fees (=64$ at this moment)? Isn`t this too large fees for the exchange transaction regarding the existing competitors fees?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
allfriends88

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

Very interesting apparently, when the founders of this project are those who previously was involved in the sale of company stock and derivatives. Talking about this project, how about their security? given the numerous exchanges that could be anytime in hack, how do you prepare them?
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

The stock exchange today is very popular among investors, so I’m happy to go into such projects. Tell me, I understand correctly. At this stage, you have raised $ 4 million?
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:19:59 PM

Very interesting apparently, when the founders of this project are those who previously was involved in the sale of company stock and derivatives. Talking about this project, how about their security? given the numerous exchanges that could be anytime in hack, how do you prepare them?

I am glad that you've noticed, it's true that one of Sonata founders has 24+ years experience in stock / derivatives trading.
If you are interested in some basic security precautions we are using, see our white paper.

We are currently working with a few security auditors and trying to implement all possible measures to secure our product.
You can look forward to read some more updates on our Medium, since this is the topic everyone is apparently interested in.
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

The stock exchange today is very popular among investors, so I’m happy to go into such projects. Tell me, I understand correctly. At this stage, you have raised $ 4 million?

Development of Sonata.ai was initiated by an investor, who is backing the project with his own money. This is where the money (equivalent of $4 million) is from.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

Development of Sonata.ai was initiated by an investor, who is backing the project with his own money. This is where the money (equivalent of $4 million) is from.

Great to know that you have private investor on this project. It means, the development will gonna push thru no matter what. By the way, is this registered in the jurisdiction of UK? Your address from the website is in UK so I'm assuming you have the legal docs under them.

Also are you going to support fiat currencies? And what are they?
Sonata.ai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Great to know that you have private investor on this project. It means, the development will gonna push thru no matter what. By the way, is this registered in the jurisdiction of UK? Your address from the website is in UK so I'm assuming you have the legal docs under them.

Also are you going to support fiat currencies? And what are they?

Yes, we are indeed registered under a jurisdiction of UK. See details here.
Fiat currencies - yes, USD & EUR. We are currently in the middle of negotiating terms with our partners on Malta. We will keep you informed, watch our social media.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: