Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2913 times)
ekoyulio20 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

Yes the devs only paid us what's stated on their promise for the bounty campaign, and yet sometimes it cannot be followed because the allocated budget might be changed in case of not meeting the targeted hard cap. We must accept that in every business there's only a limited space, and with generosity I think it's by attitude of the campaign manager.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

The main problem in generosity is companies that do not count the rates for the work done , after which they pay only part of the reward.

Yes the devs only paid us what's stated on their promise for the bounty campaign, and yet sometimes it cannot be followed because the allocated budget might be changed in case of not meeting the targeted hard cap. We must accept that in every business there's only a limited space, and with generosity I think it's by attitude of the campaign manager.

And sometimes the other bounty manager after the bounty campaign they just putting any stakes without reviewing. What if there's a cheaters? or didn't do the tasks as participants? Sometimes we need to be active, and we need bounty manager that active to counts the stakes or update the spreadsheet.
ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

I'm feeling depressed about the bounty. I've been doing this for months now, but there are no successful projects. 6 months is not $ 50. I think I would give up the bounty if it is not profitable one month!

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Beparanf

Activity: 2716
Merit: 751

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

And sometimes the other bounty manager after the bounty campaign they just putting any stakes without reviewing. What if there's a cheaters? or didn't do the tasks as participants? Sometimes we need to be active, and we need bounty manager that active to counts the stakes or update the spreadsheet.
Don't join on those bounty managers that are not responsible enough or not easy to contact or deal with. There are still many legit ICO and some good managers who are true in their works, finding campaigns, doing reports will take us time, find a manager that not hard to deal with.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

There are main problems of Bounty Campaign is that now maximum bounty campaigns don't pay payment... So doing hardworking in long period, when we don't get payments... It is very common problem in bounty.
siena23

Activity: 2310

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

My experience of being lazy working on bounty is the growing number of cheaters. They are very annoying, if they can be destroyed. There is more that makes laziness is the late bounty manager distributing the token to the bounty participants.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
vh6889

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

Many phishing projects. Completed all missions, in the end did not receive any reward. I'm sure someone who is a bounty hunter must also experience this situation a few times
mrngo9x92

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

Information is very important. But for a novice like me, there are many bounty programs that have cheated. I am taking part in a bonus program that is paid weekly. That really made me happy
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:37:14 PM

There are main problems of Bounty Campaign is that now maximum bounty campaigns don't pay payment... So doing hardworking in long period, when we don't get payments... It is very common problem in bounty.
Yes, lately, problems with payments of earned tokens have increased a lot. At the end of the ICO, many campaigns change the terms of payment, pay not to the provided wallets, but to the exchangers they create, on which it is very difficult to register and enter the required information. A big problem with the requirement is to pass a KYC check, if such a check suddenly begins to be carried out after the completion of the ICO. In general, ICO teams are arbitrary and try to come up with additional requirements that are difficult to fulfill in order not to pay out the earned tokens.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

The main problem with bounty campaign is project community doesn't treat them well like whenever the project list on exchange after their token sales the price goes down drastically. This drop in price is have different different reasons but all blain goes to bounty hunters.

bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

I feel reluctantly even to do bounties works because of little token I received from bounty participation... For someone to received rewards worth of $100 in a week is do difficult right now, especially with low rank in btctalk.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

If we do not say that many projects do not pay remuneration, then for me it is also a problem that bounty managers do not consider the rates on time. I feel uncomfortable about it because I don't know if I did my job properly or not.

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

Many times when things don't go as planned I enter a state in which I lose interest, and I start doing things wrong, like not filling the required post or lowering the quality, of course later when the developers solve it and communicate with the community there is no problem, everything can be solved that way.
Tcpark

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Months ago i've participated in all bounty campaigns..) for today i'm checking all info before participating and do only bounties without reports(automatic)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2926
Merit: 597

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

How can one still be lazy with a bounty that just only asks for very easy tasks?

But I understand the part that most of you didn't have any guarantee now with the payments. The bounty itself can't give you assurance on how long you have to wait for the rewards that you have been promised and stakes that you are given weekly by its managing staff.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:02:35 PM

In my own side is when the project at a start they are active but as time goes on they started joking around not updating any information and in turns I feel tired and lazy to follow up and the other side is where they don't get to calculate your reward very well or the bounty managers being too rule even getting to insult you. There are lots of categories which one can get tired of running a bounty.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

My experience of being lazy working on bounty is the growing number of cheaters. They are very annoying, if they can be destroyed. There is more that makes laziness is the late bounty manager distributing the token to the bounty participants.
in what way are people cheating in bounty campaigns? What i have seen is lots of people joining twitter campaigns on the last fsy and just retweet all tweets in one day to get stakes, very annoying.

SkyLords

Activity: 784
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

Most bounty can't keep promise. Besides, it cannot enter the leading stock exchanges. His promises to his investors are lies. The road map is definitely not true. Finally he doesn't find the value they promise. Most bountys now appear as scam.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

I think one of my problem with bounty is working with bounty managers that doesn't have a fixed date when their bounty will end, most times you will continue working for up to one year and in the end you will get a little reward, Amazix is very good at that, they will say bounty ends until token sale ends, and i think it's unfair to the hunters, because most times the bounty gets extended and you keep working. it's good to let the hunters known how long they will be working before joining.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: