Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your problem in the bounty?  (Read 2922 times)
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

Pin my own side the problem I have or issue when participating in bounty programs is this the bounty managers are harsh and can not talk to bounty hunters on a good manners which is bad and not okay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

I have a lot of questions in the bounty activities, such as those who don't pay the bounty, and how I punish those hateful fraudsters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

Delay in payments and after payment it might just be worth little or nothing. Some ask for kyc to withdraw before payment when it was initially stated stated no kyc for bounty hunters. After all the hard work, it's too tedious and most time not worth it. Last year and early this year was the period of bounty. Now its not really profitable anymore.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

It's a lie of ICO projects, they created a Bounty campaign to scam many people, wasting my time and effort, so I'm worried about having such projects. In my opinion, it should be a matter of choosing the project to join the Bounty campaign carefully.
Could you state your thoughts more specifically!? From your message it is not clear what you mean (all projects or some specific).
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

My biggest problem is that the current payouts for the participants are very slow and they have many reasons to delay getting tokens for us. so I think we should choose the reliable bonus campaign to do.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

My biggest problem in bounty is high expectations. I usually believe to team words and estimate my earnings for ico price.
In reality there are cut of rewards, price falls 10x time.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 468

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

There are some Bounty with signature campaign checker who is not dedicated.
They check the performance not weekly. therefore participants who made their post completely will not get stakes.
Even though they made more than the required post! this is due to thread pruning.
This happens most of the time.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

Not getting payments, not getting the right payments for the tedious work done and not paying on time. Those are the problems I have in bounties. Many bounties this year were not worth it at all
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:46:06 PM

My experience in participating in bounties have been a rough one, most bounties are only active during the commencement of the project after few weeks they tend not to update informations. The reward you get for participating in bounties at times is quite small comparing the Hard work you have put in.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:30:07 PM

When you don’t know how much money the campaign will collect and when they pay you for the profit, now there’s such uncertainty with the campaigns that it’s hard to understand what will happen as a result of participation.
bumbazaka

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

My biggest problem in bounty is high expectations. I usually believe to team words and estimate my earnings for ico price.
In reality there are cut of rewards, price falls 10x time.

haha
you must not believe in a project and do not expect too many earnings. I think you should divide ico price for 3-4 and it can be the real price.

nyia

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty?

I often think we are working online for an uncertain fee, meaning that it is uncertain we will get a prize because it depends on the success of the ICO project

or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty?

There are several such as this KYC isolation often takes a long time and this often makes me worried that my document will be misused.
Second market prices and most ico scams make me often discouraged.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

well I hate when they announce KYC for bounty hunters after the bounty campaign that's my problem when doing campaigns, well there is nothing we can do when they change the rules.
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

Currently, the main problem with participation in bounty companies that offer ICO projects is the bearish trend of the market, in which very few projects issue their tokens on a crypto exchange. There are also a lot of fraudulent projects, participating in bounty companies which I just lose my time and do not get any profit.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

There are lots of problem in the bounties that I have participated and one of those problems is that they invent or make many excuses so that they can pay you in a minimal amount not fully completing the payment that is due to the work that you have done.
Tarion

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

The worst thing that could happen is the budget reduction. I have took part in a project not so long time ago that have promised 10 million tokens as the reward pool. After 10 weeks of hard work, they just said that we reduce the budget to 500.000 tokens. Absolutely silly.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

Performing a bounty takes me 2-3 hours a day. I am new to this field, so I haven’t received any real payments. Waiting for the first payment in late November. My main problems are: you do not know exactly how much you will earn in the end and whether it is worth the effort and the search for a worthwhile project.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

Bounty these days are not worth from POV of money and effort.
Most of them are scam as the founders dont wanna dump.
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

what's your problem when you undergo a bounty? or can you say what obstacles do you sometimes feel lazy to do or work on a bounty? perhaps all of you have some obstacles which you can share here and might be useful for others. please share your experience Smiley

First of all, you hardly find a qualified and good incoming bounties. When you find it, you see many people participated in the bounty campaign. So you dont earn much.
Morever, bounty managers wants from you too much. You must post minimum 70 ch, you must post in seperated days.
Finally, you get your tokens after couple mounths. It takes too much.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

Now the bounty is very difficult in terms of distribution. and sometimes when it has done distribution, prices actually decline or the market is not available and makes participants less enthusiastic

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: