Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TELCoin arbitrage chance !  (Read 240 times)
CuteOne492 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:45:44 AM

TEL is the next moon mission - I wanted to let you guys at bit coin talk know about this.

Right now its on kucoin, and forkdelta.

Right now (check your self) it's going for about 80% CHEAPER on forkdelta.
I've been personally arbtiraging the exchanges, and buying them on forkdetla, then trading
them off on kucoin. Cheesy Check prices your self if you think I'm lying before accusing Cheesy

The exchange is here >>> https://beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b-ETH

you can find the kucoin exchange your self w/ google.

Enjoy the free monies guys Cheesy Feel free to +REP me on here ! Looking to start to fit in w/ the community! Excited to be here!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zebraboy91

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

Wow I can't believe something like this is real! I just tried it out, and ended up making 0.5 ETHEREUM profit selling my coins on kucoin! I Just simply bought them on forkdelta the link OP posted, and easily sold them FAST on kucoin!
Yoyogirl69

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

Hey thanks for the information. Tried this, and it worked really well and fast. Thank you so much !
Tommyaalommy

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

Currently up around 1.5 ether ! Just wanted to quickly say thank you SO much you made my christmas!
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 08:59:09 PM by Brawnsugar
Merited by suchmoon (4)

There's something fishy about this thread. Most of the responses are newly farmed accounts which I feel have been created by the same person to just lure people into this. Be careful guys.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Its only a fool that will fall for this cheap scam, if we take a closer look at this thread we can see that those accounts that are giving fake testimonies are newly created account on bitcointalk. This guys are scammers, beware of scammers on bitcointalk.
Funnykimxor

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

Its only a fool that will fall for this cheap scam, if we take a closer look at this thread we can see that those accounts that are giving fake testimonies are newly created account on bitcointalk. This guys are scammers, beware of scammers on bitcointalk.

I was skeptical too until I saw the prices. The exchange is there for you to see before being so blunt, and hostile.

There's some fishy about this thread. Most of the responses are newly farmed accounts which I feel have been created by the same person to just lure people into this. Be careful guys.

Ok - I was cautious at first. I ended up buying 1mil TEL From ops link, and sold it on kucoin. I ended up making a profit of 3.125 ethereum. This has been the biggest profit i've EVER made arbitraging.
tangbori

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

I was skeptical too until I saw the prices. The exchange is there for you to see before being so blunt, and hostile.

There's some fishy about this thread. Most of the responses are newly farmed accounts which I feel have been created by the same person to just lure people into this. Be careful guys.

Ok - I was cautious at first. I ended up buying 1mil TEL From ops link, and sold it on kucoin. I ended up making a profit of 3.125 ethereum. This has been the biggest profit i've EVER made arbitraging.

You are a complete scammer. I know you created the ERC 20 token and you also sign up some bitcointalk accounts to testify to your claim so that people will rush to forkdelta in order to buy your fake coin.
tangbori

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:05:55 PM

You are a complete scammer. I know you created the ERC 20 token and you also sign up some bitcointalk accounts to testify to your claim so that people will rush to forkdelta in order to buy your fake coin.

It would be nice of you to stop the FUD Smiley For the people who actually want to make money. What are you guys gains at for this artirage? I'm up .2 ethereum...i start off low though

I am not spreading fud, I am just trying to alert people that you and your cohort are scammers. I just checked your profile now and I got to know that you just sign up on bitcointalk like  4 hours ago. That alone speaks a lot that you are a scammer.
Tommyaalommy

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

It would be nice of you to stop the FUD Smiley For the people who actually want to make money. What are you guys gains at for this artirage? I'm up .2 ethereum...i start off low though
tangbori

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

Hey guys, the contract address by this scammer is different from the contract address of telcoin. For the sake of clarity, this is the contract address of telcoin: 0x85e076361cc813A908Ff672F9BAd1541474402b2 and this is the contract address of the scammer: 0x31bbd084f5d3f46fe5c0a43d28c8eec7f5c7403b
kryx

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

If this was true, the guy just continued to arbitage and not make it public. In a true arbitrage case, both exchanges will end up leveling pretty fast
tangbori

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

If this was true, the guy just continued to arbitage and not make it public. In a true arbitrage case, both exchanges will end up leveling pretty fast

Its not true at all because its clear that those guys are scammers and as you can see, all the scammers have earned themselves negative trust on bitcointalk. Therefore it alert everyone that they are on mission of hijacking peoples Ethereum.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

Lolz very funny thread and OP. Why should someone sell a token to you on a shitty exchange like forkdelta that's hard to use when he or she can sell it for a bigger price on an easy to use and high volume exchange like Kucoin. Bunch of newbie account spammers. I suspect that the token on forkdelta may be fake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: