Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how to get most trading profit some skillz!
trade - 6 (75%)
profit - 2 (25%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading  (Read 735 times)
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

Nowadays it has so many conpetitors, so it is hard to say. For example, Metaverse is already most profitabke to mine. Gochain is 100x faster and already is onboarding ICO's on their platform. From other hand- ETH is the old one, like BTC and most probabbly will stay as a store of value

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

IF i suggest you for trading then for trading requires mind set and interest then automatically you will start trading and coins for trading is every coin is good because different people like different coins while for now the bitcoin will be traded more in the present time.
Trading is not just only about the mindset which could help your interest anyway, but it is all about the readiness to learn and to be patient enough to get it right no matter how long it takes you before going big on the market. A lot of people usually discard this learning part and how it turns out for them is always negative.

but still , you still need a mindset in order to learn because learning alone wont get you anywhere . sure can learn it if you are a dedicated person that lends too much time about your passion but you will soon find your self to get bored and tired , that is why we need a mindset .

we need to set our goals and to think positive at all times so that we can keep going in times of hardship and failures.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

I don't think any successful trader will share here his advices, trading methods or potentially good cryptocurrencies. You have to learn yourself, learn technical and fundamental analysis, about cryptocurrencies, technologies and teams behind them.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

One rule traders can not afford to flauntt and I think every traders should follow this rule: Don't stretch yourself too thin between coin!  I stay focus on  minimum of two coin and maximum of three.  Bitcoin is a good trading coin follow by Ethereum and any other coin with potential!

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

do someone know how to trade and get the most profit maybe some skillz of trading or which are the best coins for to trade and their own best daily best changes flaquations up and downs which could it be maybe all about best profit ways to get on a trade ....
I believe that at the present time you can think of the altcoin trade, you can see that bitocin prices have been fluctuating throughout the past few days and that the prices of altcoin are constantly decreasing. So today's recovery of bitcoin will cause the altcoin to continue to increase, I believe you can trade altcoin this time because according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to continue to increase. .
Altcoin is indeed a good alternative because it has a high potential to experience an increase. But the risk of Altcoin is also very large so for anyone who wants to try to trade Altcoin then they must be ready to accept all the worst risks. Altcoin prices often experience changes that are very fast and have uncontrollable price fluctuations. So the share of Altcoin must be used by the right people with extraordinary patience and calm. Without patience, we will not be able to control the decisions we will make.
Collynzo

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

Been a successful trader is quite tasking, one has to be familiar with all the charts studies and equally keep on researching about the coins one needs to buy, Have started out trading blindly until I learnt how to analyze charts, technical analysis is all required to analyze the market at any point in time, especially for day trading. You can choose between being a day or medium term or long term trader, but day trading is more herculean but gives you more control if you know what you are doing
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:12:14 PM

You must have prepared your knowledge and skills in trading on the market, because you will definitely get a profit. But if you’re not ready, just being reckless or just want to try it, you will lose your money. Because in trading we have to follow the market flow in order to get a profit or to avoid the loss.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

For you to trade effectively, you must learn technical analysis very well to be able to know the direction of the market. Secondly, any coin you wish to trade, you need to be sure its a solid coin and that the coin is listed on many exchanges and it must have volume as well too
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:34:28 PM

You can start with checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every hour.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:45:42 AM

All crypto can be become the biggest gainer and biggest losser , so to maximize profit from trading actually we should be patient wait for deepest price and always use stop loss to minimize risk. Learn more about technical and fundamental is needed in crypto trading, also we should be have trading plan and how to manage the risk to be low.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:40:38 AM

do someone know how to trade and get the most profit maybe some skillz of trading or which are the best coins for to trade and their own best daily best changes flaquations up and downs which could it be maybe all about best profit ways to get on a trade ....

I think it is easy to trade, you buy and sell the coin. But the problem is we are difficult to get the most profit even if we have high-skill in trading because the market now is unpredictable. It is better to get the profit than nothing because as long as we can make a profit and we can do this over and over, I am sure that the profit will bigger. I think you can trade bitcoin and altcoin at the same time because I see that there is a good movement from bitcoin and many altcoins can give you a nice profit. So you can try to get the profit by trade both bitcoin and altcoin, and if you can get bitcoin as your profit, then you only need to wait until bitcoin price increase so you can get the real profit in fiat.
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:09:52 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 06:42:34 PM by junglist.massive

We must have some knowledge about trading and be able to analyze the market in order to gain profits and avoid losses, maybe try to do medium-term trading to have experience in trading, because we have to keep up to date with the market.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

To earn profit from trading is not easy because the volatility of crypto very high, we can make profit from some trade but we can loss later. For beginner trader is better firstly jump in to spot trading and avoid margin leverage trading. Since all price of crypto going to uptrend and downtrend by the same times so we should be move the profit in others asset to avoid loss when down trend.

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:12:35 AM

I think traders are still very difficult to make precise predictions about the majority of coins for investment because the risks that arise later they must be able to accept even though sometimes losses are difficult to avoid.

sawree6

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

I think it's quite simple if you stick to certain rules while trading. Nothing complicated, but many traders very often ignore them:
— invest only that amount of money which you can afford to lose;
— never put all your coins in one deal;
— don't be greedy, don't invest mindlessly and avoid FOMO;
— if you have failed, learn from your mistakes, make some conclusions, and don't give up.
I saw some experts advising to track Bitcoin's behavior which is reasonable.
Also, if you've just entered the crypto market, you will search for a place of trading or buying. And I would advise you to take a closer look at CEX (https://cex.io/). It's simple for beginners and offers all major coins.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

for trading you will be need knowledge skills and experience you will be also need to control your emotions  there is many videos in YouTube where you can learn trading
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

I think traders are still very difficult to make precise predictions about the majority of coins for investment because the risks that arise later they must be able to accept even though sometimes losses are difficult to avoid.

And very difficult to make profits in this situation of the market but it's a good time get crypto that in a lower price. We didn't know if when bullrun's come and the only thing we should do is hold our coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆