Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][LYFE - Wellness Rewards and Gamification]🔥🔥  (Read 23729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boltz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:54:24 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 12:14:32 PM by boltz

The Lyfe Token is a utility token built with smart contracts that is the core of the Lyfe Platform.  Its purpose is to enable the pursuit of better well-being through rewards and redemption.

LyfeREWARDS

Blockchain Rewards and Loyalty. LyfeREWARDS is a decentralised rewards program to incentivise people to live a healthy lifestyle. LyfeREWARDS will distribute Lyfe Tokens to users who are eligible and have completed the challenge. Lyfe Rewards will measure and distribute the rewards according to data point received from the various fitness and health apps or wearable devices that are onboard of Lyfe platform.

Rewarding Everyone

Benefits for Community and Users

⦁ Get rewarded with tokens while living a healthy lifestyle.
⦁ Chances to win it big and gain millions of token by participating in various virtual Lyfe Challenge
⦁ More accurate fitness data interpretation and key health guidance with cross-platform data analysis

Benefits for Health Tech Developer

⦁ Incentivise and monetise directly with endless possibilites for collaboration
⦁ Cross-platform SDK with integrated Wallet and Exchange System
⦁ More efficient user acquisition with huge pool of users shared across platform

Benefits for Healthcare Company and Establishments

⦁ Effective promotion with accurate targeting of users down to their behavior.
⦁ Acquire more accurate, targeted data from various data points for research purpose
⦁ Opportunity to gain additional revenue by onboarding eligibile service

Be Healthy, Make Money

Nowadays, health is no longer a top priority for many people. In this fast-paced world, our lives are getting so busy to the point where we only start thinking about our health when it is too late. Wouldn't it be great if we can maintain a healthy lifestyle while getting paid at the same time? With Lyfe, you can do exactly that. Lyfe is a wellness rewards and gamification platform that will incentivise users to live a healthier life

More than half of people abandon their health devices and apps due to lack of engagement and incentives.
With Open API and SDK, Lyfe will allow app developers to integrate the Lyfe Challenge and Rewards platform into their own ecosystem, taking advantage of the value and exchangeability factor of the Lyfe token.

Benefits for Users

⦁   Get rewarded with tokens while living a healthy lifestyle.
⦁   More accurate fitness data interpretation and key health guidance with cross-platform data analysis

Benefits for Partners

⦁   Incentivize and monetise directly, with endless possibilites for collaboration
⦁   More efficient user acquisition through our large pool of users shared across platforms
⦁   Acquire more accurate, targeted data from various data points for research and promotion

LyfeCHALLENGE

We will work with our various partners in the wellness industry to create Lyfe Challenges that users can complete to earn Lyfe Tokens. This includes things from basic physical exercise, to medical challenges such as maintaining blood glucose level and blood pressure. With our open-access API and cross-platform SDK, users can use their current wearables/fitness watches to easily track their activity.

Additionally, community and multiplayer challenges allow fun interaction between the users, and will motivate users to do their best. Friendly competition will make it easier to develop healthy habits, not to mention more fun and exciting!

Additionally, community and multiplayer challenges allow fun interaction between the users, and will motivate users to do their best. Friendly competition will make it easier to develop healthy habits, not to mention more fun and exciting!

Token Sale

LYFE Initial Token Sale can be purchased with Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), and Tokenomy (TEN).
Total supply of Lyfe Tokens will only be 23,125,000,000 LYFE (23.125 Billion LYFE).
Number of Tokens for Sale
9,250,000,000 LYFE (40%)

Pre-Initial Token Sale - October 29th 2018 at 03:00PM GMT+8
Total token for Pre-ITS: 4,000,000,000 LYFE

1 USDT = 2000 LYFE
Inital Token Sale - November 12th 2018 at 03:00PM GMT+8
Total token for ITS: 5,250,000,000 LYFE

1 USDT = 1500 LYFE
Bonus: Participants using TEN will get additional 10% LYFE tokens
Acceptable currencies: ETH, BTC, TEN, USDT

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LyfeHealth

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

Hi Everyone!

This is Indra from the Lyfe Health project. Thanks for visiting this thread!

We are working on a decentralised wellness rewards and gamification application on blockchain system. Our vision is to make wellness and healthy lifestyle engaging and rewarding for everyone.

Let us know your thoughts on this, feel free to leave a reply if you have any queries about the project.  Smiley

Stay Healthy,
Lyfe Team
thepeot88

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

trusted

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

The product concept and vision to encourage healthy lifestyle and data connectivity is more important now than ever. I really like how the team envision real use case of the blockchain system to actually impact people lives.

Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/lyfe   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
kikiyo

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

Hi Everyone!

This is Indra from the Lyfe Health project. Thanks for visiting this thread!

We are working on a decentralised wellness rewards and gamification application on blockchain system. Our vision is to make wellness and healthy lifestyle engaging and rewarding for everyone.

Let us know your thoughts on this, feel free to leave a reply if you have any queries about the project.  Smiley

Stay Healthy,
Lyfe Team
I really like the concept of your project, a healthy lifestyle is a necessity for everyone, especially for people who have a lot of money, they will do anything to maintain their health, and I see Oscar Darmawan on your team, this will add trust to this project.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

Lyfe Token pre-sales started a few hours ago, and immediately got public attention and got enough investors, 8,266,870,026 tokens sold, and the softcap was 4,000,000,000 LYFE
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

so far as far as I know the ico project held by Oscar has never failed and always achieved satisfactory results. Likewise with the Lyfe project I am sure to have great success.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

A good concept to develop curry from the main stage of the website I see lyfe as its goal for health tokens and games.
I saw in the main video that it was related and worked together with XioMi (Chinese Giant in Digital world) and Nike for sports equipment.

xi_vii

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:33:11 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
All facts about Lyfe (LYFE) you may look on our website.
We hope, that rating list will be useful for you.
Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day!
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

One of the founder has successfully completed a $22m ICO and is the founder of the biggest crypto exchange in SEA. The product concept and vision to encourage healthy lifestyle and data connectivity is more important now than ever.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

So with Lyfe platform will make people easy to take care of their health and also can earn Lyfe token while doing it, I'm curious what kind of challenge will be made. Hopefully the challenge is different for anyone, so it won't look boring.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

I see there is a bounty section on the site https://lyfe.health/bounty/ when it would be started? What I think, now is the best time to do it while the token sale is still on going. A little or a lot, it will affect the results to be obtained from the token sale.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:47:43 AM

I visited your site and saw that the soft cap target had reached $ 4 million, is that correct? If I buy Lyfe in Tokenomy, is my token credited directly to my Tokenomy account?
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:15:12 AM

I read in yoyr whitepaper its very good concept with good benefits in the investor and not just the fund but in the physical health
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

idea is amazing  for reward and encouraging users to walk and get paid in return
when you plan to list in exchanges

CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

These days Health is one of the biggest issue of the society. Lyfe can encourage people to be healthy by incentivising them in different ways. What can be good when you getting reward to stay healthy.
Suke_Teki

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

a good news, Lyfe has reached 50% of hard cap! I hope ICO Lyfe can achieve hardcap, even though 10 days of sales left, but I have great hopes for the success of this ICO
zxl912157

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

THE BENEFITS OF LYFE TOKENS HOLDERS

I see that on the main website and there are sections like this:
-Low Fee
-Market Place and Community
-Global Flexibility
-High Exchangeability
-Early access
-Healt Ecosystem

Are there plans for Burning LYFE tokens?
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

I support the idea of rewarding for a healthy lifestyle. I support, but I do not understand how this will work. I now do not smoke, do not drink, I go to the pool. Please support me financially.)

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:44:46 AM

LYFE TOKEN SALE IS FINALLY COMPLETED!!
93% OF HARD CAP REACHED!!
I want to congratulate all LYFE supporters!
The remaining 7% of the tokens will be distributed periodically to you, our loyal supporters and holders
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: