Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RESURREKT COIN: "Because you can't fork people" 👍 👍 👍  (Read 359 times)
Resurrekt (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:22:23 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 06:39:05 PM by Resurrekt

resurREKT
 people have value. not coins.
Grin "because you can't fork people"
Grin

www.resurrekt.com

I AM REKT AND CANT PAY TO PUT IN PICTURES..
IM SORRY I CANT MAKE A MORE AWESOME THREAD

ALMOST ALL PROJECTS USE FAKE FORUM POSTERS AND PAID COMMENTERS. I WILL NOT DO THAT

So If this project looks interesting to you, please let me know by posting a comment! Or any suggestions, questions, etc!
It will help us not disappear into the forum to never be seen again!

MOST COINS ARE JUST LIKE BOTTLED WATER... WITH FANCY PACKAGING AND OVERPRICED BUT THEY ARE ALL JUST WATER.
THIS COIN IS MORE LIKE A RUSTY GARDEN HOSE
It was made so that everybody can have a drink.

If you are broke, rekt, or almost rekt.. this is for you.
Actually, this is for everyone...except bankers

people have value. not coins.
all you really need for a coin to have value is like minded people who are willing to hodl.
And to make sure no bankers have coins that they can dump into the market and cause panic selling.

About the coin:

Symbol: REKT

Decimals: 8

Contract Address: 0x4488E0007F80A38DE432E2E3Eb37950084b75666

Supply: 333,333,333

(I ran the calculations. This is the perfect supply level)

This is a "No bullshit" coin.
No lies or false claims.
No "revolutionary" new technology.
No thread full of fake comments.
No paid twitter followers.

just a no frills, no nonsense ERC-20 Token, with absolutely no value....  YET.
It is the very definition of REKT.

The Coin Will be listing on Token.Store this week i
(if I am able to come up with the remaining ETH I need to cover the listing.)
Hopefully I will be able to come up with it.

GOAL: to distribute this coin to as many people as evenly as possible.
PLAN: when enough people have it, they can agree that it has value.

SUPPORTING PRINCIPLE: Value is a consensus agreement. For money, value is arbitrarily assigned and people choose to accept that value.

PROOF OF CONCEPT: Central Banks create fiat currency arbitrarily and assign make believe value to it. People choose to accept that.
SUPPORTING PROOF: Cryptocurrency is a way for people to create unit's of value on their own.

Do you see how bitcoin and all cryptos are getting crushed right now?
Well, that only happens because they are now predominately held by institutions and the distribution isn't even.

I believe that the best way to do things is to be truthful.
And I am certain that there are plenty of other people out there who are REKT just like me.

I don't care if you don't have money.
I will still send you coins (as long as I have ETH to cover gas fees)
And If you donate to help me with gas fees, I will be generous back.

Even small donations are helpful and can increase the coins growth.

If you would like to have some coins sent to you,
You don't need to do bounty tasks and spam telegram or twitter.

Just be a part of the community.
 Post a message in this thread and say a little bit about yourself
Connect with me on twitter. You don't need to tweet some generic message.
Just follow us from a real account. Not one with a bunch of bounty hunting spam.
And we will follow you too.

www.resurREKT.com is the website.
@resurrektCoin is twitter (https://twitter.com/resurREKTCoin)
telegram is coming!

ABOUT ME
I don't know coding. I don''t know cryptography. I'm an expert in REKT. 

I love life and I think it is a gift. And I think it is a gift that all people should be able to enjoy.

ALSO, FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTIVELY PART OF THE COMMUNITY, OR TWEETING ABOUT THE PROJECT, OR DOING SOMETHING to HELP it grow, I WILL SEND COINS EVERY WEEK TO YOU AS LONG AS YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING TO BE A PART OF THE PROJECT. EVEN IF ITS ONLY RETWEETING SOMETHING FROM US OR TAGGING US IN A TWEET ABOUT HOW YOUR WEEK IS GOING! THE COIN WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF WE WANT IT TO BE, BUT IT TAKES A VILLAGE!

I don't want this to be my coin. I want this to be our coin. Thank you for reading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:59:42 PM

I love you poor man! Grin I don't know what button bounty you're talking about, but when I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut! I don't know English and I don't know cryptography-coding-ets. So I think you should take me on the team!   Can't I be an Advisor?!
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

Haha yes of course. You can be an advisor. Absolutely. The Whole point of this project is that all people have value. And that's ok about the bounty because I found out if people submit the bounty I have to spend even more gas than if I just sent directly to their address. Cheesy

Since you are employee now, come link up on twitter. Twitter.com/resurREKTcoin and DM me your ETH address and Ill send you your welcome gift and we can get your business cards ordered once you pick a proper title. Unless Advisor is good?
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

I love you poor man! Grin I don't know what button bounty you're talking about, but when I was a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut! I don't know English and I don't know cryptography-coding-ets. So I think you should take me on the team!   Can't I be an Advisor?!

And your english is pretty good for not knowing it! What language are you a master of? In your new role as advisor, would you be able to potentially translate our announcement thread?  Cheesy
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

Mandexter...You have been officially added to the team. Check the website. www.resurREKT.com
MandexTer

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

And your english is pretty good for not knowing it! What language are you a master of? In your new role as advisor, would you be able to potentially translate our announcement thread?  Cheesy

Oh! thanks, ̶b̶r̶o̶  BOSS! I was accepted! my native Russian. when I read your text on google trans, it was funny.  Grin I'll send you everything tomorrow-I have to clean my Astro suit
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

Well Good news. We will be getting listed on token store by the end of the week. Cheesy

I feel a bonus is in order for you since you were the only one who responded to my thread and showed any support.
MandexTer

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

HI, bro! I made a translation of your ANN. tomorrow I will publish it in Russian thread.  It's a hard time. Let them have some fun.
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

Haha. That is awesome. Maybe they will be the one's to help the coin take off! It's very simple what I want to do. To just have a large group of people that are't just bounty hunters or people looking to dump the coins, and who are willing to all come to a consensus that, for example, nobody would sell more than 10% of their coins over the current 2 week period. If a coin was built from the ground up with that kind of discipline and solidarity and support, it's value would end up being enormous.
MandexTer

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073902.new#new  Grin
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

Haha. nobody has replied but it looks awesome. Hehe. This is tough to get following but I found someone who believes in coin and is willing to pay for us to be listed.
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

I also just realized that the name probably will be confusing to people who don't speak english. The name represents the english word resurrect, which means to bring back from the dead. But is a play on words, replacing the RECT with REKT which is the slang for being broke
MandexTer

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

I understood. well, I played it like an erection - the restoration of manhood.  Grin By the way, we are still on page 1.
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

I understood. well, I played it like an erection - the restoration of manhood.  Grin By the way, we are still on page 1.

Haha. That's pretty funny. The token store listing should be taken care of and paid today. Just a little more to come up with.  Grin
MandexTer

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

Haha. That's pretty funny. The token store listing should be taken care of and paid today. Just a little more to come up with.  Grin
is this a joke?  Grin look here https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=76268.msg470306#msg470306
Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:34:27 PM

No not joke. we really are going to get listed. I've just got a little bit more to get in investment

Resurrekt (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:47:26 PM

Lol your versions are getting more responses than mine. I need to source some other translators. Cheesy This coin will be successful. You will see. Success comes from genuine effort. I am sure this quote will have some parts lost in translation, but it is one of the only quotes I have ever found and liked

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back-- Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now." "
MandexTer

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

Lol your versions are getting more responses than mine. I need to source some other translators. Cheesy This coin will be successful. You will see. Success comes from genuine effort. I am sure this quote will have some parts lost in translation, but it is one of the only quotes I have ever found and liked

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back-- Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now." "
You -  philosopher. Me too little. I studied hesychia in a monastery many years ago... and then Castaneda: dreams, magic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: