Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:16:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you honestly feel about the recent bitcoin drop?  (Read 1409 times)
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

the decline in bitcoin prices that occurred this year is indeed so big and we all certainly feel it when we see the price of bitcoin at the end of 2017, but it must be known that this is an investment, where sometimes there is a fairly high price increase and sometimes a fairly low price decline. if you want to buy bitcoin and plan to save it for a long period of time, I think this is the time to buy, because surely the next few years the price will rise again, even though we never know when the price hike arrived.

I agree, Bitcoin price is always in volatile state, It is the market that is always been that way, I think the end of this year 2018 will be bullish depends on the track that bitcoin is taking, As you can see on its chart, It will be great again this year, I think I should hodl more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

Nothing I feel about the bitcoin drop as I know that it is the characteristic of Bitcoin, the price is volatile. So, it should be known and understand first before dealing to get into Bitcoin. It is common and natural if you are feeling shocked or regret about the market drop as you said that you are new in this crypto currency.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:41:57 AM

The good time was few weeks when bitcoin nearly hit $6,000 but now that its increasing again, you can now in profit.

But its not that too late, you can still buy any moment as you wish depending on your risk appetite. The good time to buy is when you think that it is actually the dip and you're now willing to spend your money with it. To be honest, I always feel bad when I see the price drops.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

I am feel sad looking most my investment drop the value and i am believe i am not alone. But i am keeping my faith that bitcoin and others coin will recover the price when market start recovery. I am plan to hold my coin for long term because its keeps me relax
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:14:20 AM

Practice if your decision is correct, because if you follow what other people say, you will not progress. Playing bitcoin is like playing stocks, there are times when we get big profits, there are times when we get losses. Playing in a healthy mind is better.
hastag_80

Activity: 392

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

I am relatively new on this and was just invited by a friend to join. I sold mine months ago so I really don't have much. I was thinking that I would have been deathly afraid if I had any bitcoin and this happened. I know it isn't the first time so maybe it will be a good time to buy?

Will honestly,disgusting  what i've feeling in this happen of bitcoin drops down on its price value,because every hour i've always monitor the coins market caps if the price would rise again,but its sad its continue to drastic down to its lowest price value in the market,therefore i can conclude in my mind thats maybe theres no bullish run in this end of the year,because there is no sign that the price going high again same last year.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:29:08 AM

Being as a newcomer i would feel whenever there is drop in any market we should buy the product which will give us gain in future. and the same will happen in case of Bitcoin . The price of Bitcoin will swiftly rise and we will gain profit.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

The recent bitcoin drop was typically felt normal considering after those months of continuous declines. However, just yesterday bitcoin showed something towards the other side by having a 10% rise within 24 hours only. So, the uos and downs are normal situations in a very volatile industry.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:46:07 AM

In my opinion. we are all nervous when the price of bitcoin or altcoin has decreased. and lately, crypto prices have been very volatile. within minutes the price can go up and can also go down. all investors must complain about conditions like this. many investors argue that a price conspiracy occurs by certain parties only to benefit a group of people. this will make crypto fall further because investors do not get price stability.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

I am relatively new on this and was just invited by a friend to join. I sold mine months ago so I really don't have much. I was thinking that I would have been deathly afraid if I had any bitcoin and this happened. I know it isn't the first time so maybe it will be a good time to buy?
Your experience now is normal for new in this business, I suggest study more and read in this forum so you can learn about bitcoin. Bitcoin price is down for now but i believe bitcoin will rise again,, just keep patience and courage to wait.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

I think dropping of price is just normal in the crypto world. The price keeps on fluctuating. We should not be panic and wait for the price to rise up again.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:19:10 AM

The downfall always makes many traders panic but you need to keep your spirits up. Otherwise, you will never succeed in this field. I think you should learn to analyze the market and participate in more discussion groups on Crypto. They will give you more experience and you will know what to do in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:30:52 AM

Do not lose faith in Bitcoin. The price drop is temporary, because Bitcoin's price is unpredictable. If you still believe in Bitcoin then Bitcoin will not make you disappointed. In the future, Bitcoin prices may rise and you may be surprised by that.
You are an investor who is very trustworthy because many investors who feel fear and panic with the current situation, it takes a lot of confidence and patience to overcome problems in the present conditions
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

Honestly, I didn't expect the price drop of bitcoin to 20k to 6k I mean i thought this will only play from 10k to 15k but yeah we can't control the market. We made the price of it and we will suffer on it. But i know that this is normal so i just get over it.

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

You must be new. Do you know how many times bitcoin has risen and fallen? It happens daily to a lesser extent, but swings of around $100 aren't that uncommon up or down, and they can fall by a hell of a lot more and that can be worrying sometimes. Whether this scares you or not depends on your outlook and vision for bitcoin, though. It certainly wasn't nice seeing bitcoin fall from nearly $20k to $6k or whatever it was, but on the flip side it was very exiting to see bitcoin go from sub $100 to $1000 and then $1000 to its all time high. You have to expect this wild ride with bitcoin though, but if you believe in it long term you shouldn't be that worried as bitcoin is probably still in it's infancy in the grand scheme of things, but nothing is a guaranteed and I think these fluctuations are just part and parcel of bitcoin now. If you can't handle them then bitcoin probably isn't for you, but if you do believe in bitcoin long-term then yeah, it's probably a good time to buy. As I said though, nothing is guaranteed.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

I didn't immediately get bothered when bitcoin first dropped in price. I panicked a bit when the price went down further because I had plan to execute a project. After a while decided to cast off it. I have decided not to sell my bitcoin at loss.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

Feel worried and being robbed by day traders for they are the only individuals who are earning for their activities. There are huge whales as well who are good in day trading and could relatively move market price of a certain crypto in the market. Thus, could even control the market price of the crypto.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

I honestly feel about the recent bitcoin price is now drop.. I'm not honestly OK, worried about my hodL, very much panic from what happened. Coz the day I probably joined here the market is dropped but that's not much, its honestly goes up and sometimes goes down. But I received much more blessings from that day. And now it's about to decide that much better to buy bitcoin for now.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
Merited by guybrushthreepwood (1)

If I were you, I would buy Bitcoin now because it has a very low streak now and in the future it can bring you a very good profit.
You should inform people what's the pros and cons of investing rather than making the person feel "FOMO"(Fear of missing out) because not every investment can turn out to a positive result. Cheesy

I agree.If you're planning to hold for long term investment,then it would be perfect to start buying now while the price is definitely low.Because surely the price won't stay the same for a long time,this will rise up again in the next days.So start investing now and make good profit after holding for a long term.
Buy low and Sell high this is the common dilemmas of everyone because no one knows when is the time that Bitcoin will go for an extreme dip to buy and when it will go skyrocketing for the perfect timing of selling. We all know that this Crypto Currency industry is all based on predictions and speculations and there is no one that has the accurate knowledge of the time that the market will go on a dip or an epic skyrocketing.
I'm not encouraging or discouraging anyone to invest or not to invest because every human being has their own choices and way of thinking but before a person decides to invest it is better to acquire a lot of knowledge and wisdom in this very volatile environment and should keep in mind that anytime, the money that he/she invested could turn out to the negative side and always remember to invest only the money that a person affords to lose so whatever might happen there will be no regrets on his/her decisions.  Cool
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

No one knows when bitcoin goes up or down, it's better to use the best opportunity to buy bitcoin. And remember this is a high-risk investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: