Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ BEST CRYPTO ROULETTE & CRASH FOR SALE ★ Cryp.la 🎲 ( SUPER SALE -85% )  (Read 741 times)
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:40:05 AM

Mate, when someone gets your 200 dollars and basically gives you a buggy bad horrible code that is probably not even his why would you put another 140 dollars on top of that as well ? This dude could open up a bunch of other accounts and keep on stealing from other people but you can't just get your 300+ dollars back from him no matter what.

Any sane person would at least try to figure out maybe hire a different developer to at least fix the issues instead of keeping the same developer that basically scammed you and pay him even more. He is a scammer and he should be punished and hopefully one day he does this in a non-crypto more fiat world and cops would jail him for a long long time but that doesn't change the fact that you kinda went for it as well, be careful next time when someone gets your money without giving you a working product.

Yes it was my mistake. When i spoke to him over skype he sounded too genuine. Normally the scammers will not speak over skype(voice call). Since he spoke and shared his screen, i thought he is genuine.  Its my biggest mistake. 

If i ask another developer to fix the bugs, they may need some technical clarification. He finally scammed. Now this is a useless code.  The code is completely buggy. 

I can hire some developer to fix the codes. Ill be happy if he can at least clarify the doubts. He stopped responding completely.

Now despite giving negative trust and posting the real incident here, he is shamelessly posting 2 copies left.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c.caso (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:35:30 AM

Just take it now, or never! IT's your opportunity to launch really profitable project just like that!
c.caso (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:37:56 AM

Mate, when someone gets your 200 dollars and basically gives you a buggy bad horrible code that is probably not even his why would you put another 140 dollars on top of that as well ? This dude could open up a bunch of other accounts and keep on stealing from other people but you can't just get your 300+ dollars back from him no matter what.

Any sane person would at least try to figure out maybe hire a different developer to at least fix the issues instead of keeping the same developer that basically scammed you and pay him even more. He is a scammer and he should be punished and hopefully one day he does this in a non-crypto more fiat world and cops would jail him for a long long time but that doesn't change the fact that you kinda went for it as well, be careful next time when someone gets your money without giving you a working product.

Yes it was my mistake. When i spoke to him over skype he sounded too genuine. Normally the scammers will not speak over skype(voice call). Since he spoke and shared his screen, i thought he is genuine.  Its my biggest mistake. 

If i ask another developer to fix the bugs, they may need some technical clarification. He finally scammed. Now this is a useless code.  The code is completely buggy. 

I can hire some developer to fix the codes. Ill be happy if he can at least clarify the doubts. He stopped responding completely.

Now despite giving negative trust and posting the real incident here, he is shamelessly posting 2 copies left.

Buddy, just show me any bugs and non-working script? Everything is workin fine, just like that, just stop being panic and let's solve this accident, I I wanted to scam you, I won't be able to answer you at all.

I'm installed everything on your server, and was answering repeatedly till today, there are no any problems, few days I wasn't answering just because I was sick, and I let you know about it
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:33:32 PM

Buddy, just show me any bugs and non-working script? Everything is workin fine, just like that, just stop being panic and let's solve this accident, I I wanted to scam you, I won't be able to answer you at all.

I'm installed everything on your server, and was answering repeatedly till today, there are no any problems, few days I wasn't answering just because I was sick, and I let you know about it

don't pretend to be good. You stopped responding to me on skype and i can prove that to every one. I can post the screenshot here.  You check your skype history. How many times i called you and how many message i sent you. You never replied to anything.  I have the proof.  Don't be too smart and cheat the people. Even after seeing this message, i sent you a message on skype and you never replied.

You might have installed some crap on the server. But that doesnt work. You said sick and you were replying here saying "its still available".  If you were really sick, you should have responded to me when you recovered.  Don't do all this drama and cheat people. 

If you are so genuine, fix all the bugs and make the site work.. I mean give me a working version.  Then ill ask sorry here and remove all the bad comments.

First of all reply to me.  I am very sure that you are not the developer of the script. You stole the script from somewhere and trying to cheat the people.  If you are the developer, you wouldn't be struggling to fix the bugs and make it work.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: