Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

Your project is very inspiring and I can see that it will impact the society indeed if it will become successful. But then when I look into the ICO website and token sale in particular it looks a bit…. I’m not sure what word to use here.

What bothers me is this constant increase of the token price. It looks more like one of those shady schemes where you want to make people believe that they will make a lot of money. Why do it this way when you have a project that stands out with unique vision?

I totally understand where you’re coming from and will explain why we have taken such approach. No matter how great and inspiring is the project (thanks for the kind words) people who are investing in ICOs are looking to generate significant returns on a first place. Therefore we need to have an attractive proposition in order to raise the funds needed.

OK, you do have a point.
But why not make an attractive proposal with bonuses instead of charging people more for the tokens after each stage?

yes, that would be the right decision. it would be interesting for many investors, and most would want to take advantage of this opportunity. it is interesting to people.

Hi, thanks for your input.

Would you please clarify whether you think people/investors will be more interested if we have bonuses instead of the price going up every time we show more development being done?

The only use of bonuses is to give people sense of urgency. We don’t have timeframes for the stages, therefore it won’t work and to be honest for me big bonuses are more of a red light.

We will increase the token price after each stage for 2 reasons:

1.   Naturally the token value grows as we develop the product and build trust
2.   The longer you wait, the lower the risk, the higher the price  Smiley

I'll appreciate your opinion on this.

Thanks

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Huiruis

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

The way you interact with website visitors is very interesting, definitely makes a difference. Is there a website where I can read only about the project? I want to show it to someone for second opinion before buying tokens.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

The way you interact with website visitors is very interesting, definitely makes a difference. Is there a website where I can read only about the project? I want to show it to someone for second opinion before buying tokens.

We appreciate you endorsing the ICO website content and yes we have a summary of the project with some use case videos, litepaper, FAQ and more.

Please visit: https://world-winners.com

Your opinion will be very valiable to us. So please let us know what do you think after you get more familiarized with the project.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

Congrats for the great Idea guys. I hope you will make it happen! Speaking of that I see that you have team members and advisers with the right skills to manage your ICO campaign and execute the business afterwords.

What I don’t see in your team is blockchain developers, you only have one. How are you planning to build this big app that’s supposed to operate worldwide?
sabbir5

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

Interesting questions here, I learned a lot about your ICO. I don't see many updates. Where to follow you for news?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Congrats for the great Idea guys. I hope you will make it happen! Speaking of that I see that you have team members and advisers with the right skills to manage your ICO campaign and execute the business afterwords.

What I don’t see in your team is blockchain developers, you only have one. How are you planning to build this big app that’s supposed to operate worldwide?

You’re correct. We do have only one team member with blockchain experience and what he does is taking care of the crypto related transactions, dashboard functionalities etc.

There was an old testing version of the app, which was developed more than a year ago by another team when this project started, but it’s outdated and useless.

We are currently negotiating with one of the biggest software companies in Bulgaria where the most experienced blockchain enthusiasts are working.

Basically they will build the app on modules and we will pay them after each version: Alpha, Bet, Full, which is why the latest token sale structure is designed the way you see it.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:18:17 PM

Interesting questions here, I learned a lot about your ICO. I don't see many updates. Where to follow you for news?

Hello,

We are publishing weekly updates on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_kFQXCykgQigLPs7t28OBQ

You can see the rest of the Social Media links there

Elizabeth J. Alderson

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:36:15 PM

Just looked at your website and didn't see any Buy tokens, contribute, invest etc. buttons, only says Register. Can I buy if I register? I have to do KYC?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

Just looked at your website and didn't see any Buy tokens, contribute, invest etc. buttons, only says Register. Can I buy if I register? I have to do KYC?

Hi there,

You can only acquire tokens after successful registration. Once in the dashboard you will see some additional info and how to contact us in case you want to participate in the Private Sale. KYC will be integrated in near future.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

You’re correct. We do have only one team member with blockchain experience and what he does is taking care of the crypto related transactions, dashboard functionalities etc.

There was an old testing version of the app, which was developed more than a year ago by another team when this project started, but it’s outdated and useless.

We are currently negotiating with one of the biggest software companies in Bulgaria where the most experienced blockchain enthusiasts are working.

Basically they will build the app on modules and we will pay them after each version: Alpha, Bet, Full, which is why the latest token sale structure is designed the way you see it.

OK, that makes sense.
I see that one of your advisers is a developer and has been involved in multiple successful blockchain projects. Is it his company you’re talking about?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

OK, that makes sense.
I see that one of your advisers is a developer and has been involved in multiple successful blockchain projects. Is it his company you’re talking about?

No, he does help using his connections and experience, but we are negotiating with a different company. Obviously I can’t expose the name until we sign the contract. Sorry about that.

mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Why I don’t see your ICO listed on any sites? You should be as exposed as possible.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

Why I don’t see your ICO listed on any sites? You should be as exposed as possible.

At the moment we are communicating with ICO listing websites where ratings are honest and not paid like on most. We can get listed on plenty of websites, but there is no point as there will be no feedback or any traffic coming our way. Putting some badges with ratings on our website doesn't work for us unless those websites are trusted.

If you know any good ICO listing websites that do proper reviews please let us know.

Thanks

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

Why are you talking so much about the problems of the ICO market on your website and presentations instead of promoting your own project and try to get investors to buy your own tokens?

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

Why are you talking so much about the problems of the ICO market on your website and presentations instead of promoting your own project and try to get investors to buy your own tokens?

Hello,

Thank you for the interesting question. We believe that as participants on the market it is our duty to contribute to its maturity. We all know how many ICOs turned up to be a scam and the reason they manage to raise money is that most investors are not aware of what is happening behind the scenes.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

We all know charity organizations are not efficient as you’re stating. You and few other projects are already trying to solve this problem using the blockchain, which is great.

I know, this is definitely one of the best applications of the blockchain, right?

We are not only focusing on transparent charity, but trying to build a network where people will help each other to solve all kind of problems by acting as a community.

VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

At the moment we are communicating with ICO listing websites where ratings are honest and not paid like on most. We can get listed on plenty of websites, but there is no point as there will be no feedback or any traffic coming our way. Putting some badges with ratings on our website doesn't work for us unless those websites are trusted.

If you know any good ICO listing websites that do proper reviews please let us know.

Thanks
If such a website is honest, how will it make money? Advertising is usually cheap on such websites. Buying a rating is the main source of income.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

Thanks
If such a website is honest, how will it make money? Advertising is usually cheap on such websites. Buying a rating is the main source of income.

Some make money of premium listings, others by providing advisory or other ICO related services and the trusted ones are charging a decent amount of money for banners as well.

To answer your question, how they will make money is something that they should've thought about when starting the particular website.

We will never pay for ratings, if it gets to a point when all ratings are paid, we simply won't have our ICO rated.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 07:16:32 PM

My question is: How much of my money will reach the cause if I want to donate, what is the fee for the nonprofits executing your causes?

At this point, we have discussed potential partnerships with few NGOs and spoke to representives of some major organizations and it seems like we will be okay setting 3-5% for the cause execution...so 95%+ will be send to the cause.

Of course, all will be done with WinTo tokens and transactions will be recorded on the blockchain available to be checked against the Financial reports published by the NGO.

cristindec

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

Wonderful project guys! I’m curious, how did you come up with that name?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: