Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ** WinTo ** Together For a Better Future ** Building the Foundation  (Read 23489 times)
Winto (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

Very interested in your project, definitely looking forward to get some winto tokens, but guys….you have to start some marketing, get out there and show the world your amazing project. Bitcointalk is a great place for having discussions, but there is a lot more that needs to be done.

We appreciate you expressing the way you feel about World Winners Network and be sure that we will be out there spreading the word very soon.

Currently we are trying to sort our operational costs and get marketing budget for the next stage. In other words we aim to complete the Private Sale with little or no marketing.

If you look at the use of funds section you will see we are planing to do some serious marketing.

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ekvur

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

Watching the animation video on your website I didn’t understand how business owners will be involved in charity. Will they be involved or not? If yes can you clarify how will that work? Thanks.
Ghusun Alex Hessa

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

I have following your progress and social media channels for a while now. Things are happening, but very slooooow. I understand it’s hard now and there are many challenges however you guys need some fuel to get this thing going. Any interesting updates?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

Watching the animation video on your website I didn’t understand how business owners will be involved in charity. Will they be involved or not? If yes can you clarify how will that work? Thanks.

When business owners invite their existing customers to join World Winners Network, they start receiving cashback bonus from all purchases within the rest of our trading partners.

Like with any other participant the cashback is distributed in the donation and personal boxes. Basically the biggest companies with the largest customer base will be the biggest contributors to charity.

We will additionally motivate them to donate the money from their personal boxes by displaying top 3 contributors each month on our website/app.

Same thing applies to influencers. The more followers they have the more money for charity will be generated and since most of them are always looking for PR opportunities they will be donating the money from the personal box as well. Because their face can be within the top 3 monthly contributors.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

I have following your progress and social media channels for a while now. Things are happening, but very slooooow. I understand it’s hard now and there are many challenges however you guys need some fuel to get this thing going. Any interesting updates?

While we don't want to use the money collected in the Private sale for marketing now, because they are intended for the next stage, things are going kind of slow indeed.

There are many factors that impact our progress, and of course we are trying to speed the things up. Once we sign up the contract with the software company and show it, people who are waiting on the sidelines will come in.

At the end of the day this is a huge project and there is no need to rush things, we rather do everything properly.

LujitaUsa

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

How come you are in private sale and at the same time he minimum contribution is only $50? From what I’ve seen so far private sales are done behind the scenes with big investors. I’m not saying is bad, just gets me confused.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

How come you are in private sale and at the same time he minimum contribution is only $50? From what I’ve seen so far private sales are done behind the scenes with big investors. I’m not saying is bad, just gets me confused.

Well  Grin If you look into the details of our ICO you will see many things that are not the usual stuff. As for the Private Sale, we have some special offers for bigger investors, but we didn't see a reason not to allow people get access to us and some detailed information for as little as $50.

This doesn't mean we allow everyone to buy now, we personally speak to everyone who is interested.

sabbir5

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

Not having end dates for your ICO cycles is totally understandable when you know the current state of the market and the goals you have set. In my opinion you should be able to provide any estimate of hen investors should be able to sell some tokens.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:27:19 PM

Not having end dates for your ICO cycles is totally understandable when you know the current state of the market and the goals you have set. In my opinion you should be able to provide any estimate of hen investors should be able to sell some tokens.

I've been asked to do so many times and have always said 12-18 months. It's hard to make people happy when you don't want to set fake expectations.

One thing is for sure, this isn't a get rich quick scheme, and we are only approaching long term investors.

Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:05:08 PM

This is by far one of the best ico out I have seen in the last 12 months. You probably get a lot of negativity and pessimism because of the large cap, but those who can see the potential and understand business like myself will admire and support you. I’m sure once you start getting more exposure this project will be massive

Thank you very much. Comments like this really supercharge us with confidence. We totally understand why the pessimist are te majority at this very early stage and will do our best to change their mind...Time will tell.

cristianwillam

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:51:14 AM

What you are going to build and the impact it will have to the world is amazing. In my opinion you guys have to start traveling around the world and present your project on blockchain events. It’s not guaranteed that you will attract investors, but the exposure will help you a lot in the long haul.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

What you are going to build and the impact it will have to the world is amazing. In my opinion you guys have to start traveling around the world and present your project on blockchain events. It’s not guaranteed that you will attract investors, but the exposure will help you a lot in the long haul.

This is certainly part of our plan, but it's too early. Slowly, but surely we are moving forward. Once we get things going and the platform goes live (after pre-sale 3) the world will learn about World Winners Network.

canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

I watched your video about the reasons why people are not buying tokens right now. For me this was the key point to register and get involved in the ico. I hope you will be as great in your future arketing efforts so we can make some money.
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

I watched your video about the reasons why people are not buying tokens right now. For me this was the key point to register and get involved in the ico. I hope you will be as great in your future arketing efforts so we can make some money.

Smiley Wink Grin Thanks and we will certainly be as great and even greater!

Tokuyised

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

The transparent charity is definitely the world needs and this a great use case for the blockchain where transactions will be recorded. What about the Nonprofits which will handle your causes, how you will make sure they are not cheating?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:37:04 AM

The transparent charity is definitely the world needs and this a great use case for the blockchain where transactions will be recorded. What about the Nonprofits which will handle your causes, how you will make sure they are not cheating?

Thanks for the good question.

First all transactions will be recorded on the blockchain and checked vs the financial reports published by the NGOs and of course we will have our own team monitoring the NGOs

BlueEyesWhiteDragon

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

You have set a large amount of money for marketing budget in each stage. That’s perfectly fine, I just want to know whether you will promote the ICO on your own or you will use a help of a marketing agency?
Wuiraussw

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

Multiple benefits, discounts, charity money, celebrities etc. all sounds great on paper….what do you think will make people join your network so this model can actually work?
Winto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

You have set a large amount of money for marketing budget in each stage. That’s perfectly fine, I just want to know whether you will promote the ICO on your own or you will use a help of a marketing agency?

Obviously at the moment we don't have a big budget and that's why we are doing everything on our own: free positioning, building some awareness, some articles here and there etc. From the next stage we will certainly start working with agencies, but doing things right and not the spammy way.

vantamin

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

Many says ico is dead, only security tokens will be on the market, regulators will go hard on blockchain projects. What I see in winto is one real utility token with use cases and huge potential and when it comes to regulations nobody puts their foot on actual utility tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: