Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what would happen to bitcoin in near future?  (Read 939 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

it's new and very gripping what will happen in the future, even a great predictor will not say that it will be as it was not yet! but you can compare with the shares
There is no one who has the power of predicting the exact future of the market in the coming days. All those who make predictions are based on the past trends of the coins and same is in the case of bitcoin. Since it sets a new record by the end of every year, same is expected from it this time as well. There is no need to imagine too much but stay positive and calm to enjoy money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

Bitcoin market value will appreciate in the nearest future no doubt and if you take into consideration the numbers of people that believe that its value will appreciate is quite higher when compared to those who believes it will take years before bitcoin value will recover from its current downfall.
Krezi777

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

Биткoйн к aпpeлю мecяцy yпaдeт в цeнe.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

some says soon it will go up again, some says it will take years to recover.

What do you think and why?
We have different opinions that's why we get different answer about bitcoin. What ever it is bitcoin is still there even it's volatile or changing the price the important is know how the strategy to make a profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:25:23 AM

My prediction is that at least one currency may disappear in the near future, this will lead to mass adoption of butcoin among the population, and in turn will cause the bitcoin value to increase to over $ 10,000 when it occurs.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

very bad news for the past few days for bitcoin prices getting down we can see in some crypto exchanges when bitcoin value actually goes down.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

From experience in tje study of Bitcoin and other altcoins, Bitcoin market will continue to increase as more investors are coming to invest their money in crypto currency and not way round as otjers speculate the future of Bitcoin and other altcoins.

Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

We just don't really know and all we have is just speculations or predictions in our minds whether bitcoin will fall down deeper or have its all time high every year. One thing that i am quite sure is that bitcoin will always exists as long as people continue to use it.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

I think Bitcoin in the future will be more popular than it seems. Bitcoin will rise in price because as we all know the price changes from time to time. Thus, all factors show that nothing prevents Bitcoin from starting a trend.
That is for sure that bitcoin popularity is increasing from time to time. In fact bitcoin is now becoming populary because of the increasing number of bitcoin users,  I think that now even in backward countires people have started using bitcoin, they are actually now taking interest in bitcoin investment as they have a very good opportunity to make money from bitcoin investmet.
In the near future, the number of people using bitcoin does not increase but the number of people investing in bitcoin increases significantly. The increase in the number of investors will help a lot for bitcoin prices.
Future of Bitcoin depends upon the people living in this world as the demand of people is the survival of any product in the market otherwise the product demolishes if there is no demand in the market. However we have been seeing that the besides a lot of difficulties and problems Bitcoin still exists so there should be no worry about its future survival and the highest possible price.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

As the leading cryptocurrency today, i strongly believed that bitcoin has a bright future in the market. I have been patronizing it and will continue to support it because i am positive that bitcoin will live and last. It has overcome some negative impacts in the market and yet it continues to stand and now starting to go up again. That’s why i am optimistic that bitcoin will continue to soar
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

My opinion is that fundamentally nothing will change - someone will earn, and someone will lose their money. In order not to lose money, it is necessary to think a thousand times whether you are ready for such price changes. This extreme action, when you buy today for $ 15,000, wake up tomorrow - and there $ 6,500. This is quite extreme and not safe for your wallet, or for nerves. But it is necessary to search for all possible earnings, and such earnings can be arranged in the crypt world. I'm not going to guess - but one thing I know for sure, the lower the price of a crypto currency falls, the higher it will fly away later.
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

As far as I know all predictions stand as speculative because the crypto market is unpredictable

But what will influence the price is how our regulators handle the crypto chapter as any bad need will see a drop in price and any good news will push prices up again and hopefully see btc fully recover.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

We just don't really know and all we have is just speculations or predictions in our minds whether bitcoin will fall down deeper or have its all time high every year. One thing that i am quite sure is that bitcoin will always exists as long as people continue to use it.
Exactly bitcoin will continues existing once users do support bitcoin. We really do not know yet what will happen to bitcoin in the near future but as I can see to it btc may possibly big it's usage this year.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

Last year also bitcoin faces the same problem. First half of the year the price was in great dip, but after that it was slowly recover and by the end of december 2017 the price would touched the peak. Same thing happened this year also, so don't worry about current price, the market will recover. By near future the market will recover and bitcoin will have a tremendous growth.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

The popularity of bitcoin increases in the same equation. So do not worry and invest in Bitcoin now and from my Bitcoin investment experience, I think in the near future the popularity of Bitcoin will increase. because from the beginning, bitcoin is developing and developing
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

I think it will price go up its because to all global news about bitcoin. And the country have a good connection of their internet. A lot of poor or low quality internet connection, bitcoin didn't know about the story or porpose of this cryptocurrency. Example: Like philippines, Philippines is a one of a lot countries that have slow internet connection, So Press. Duterte annoumced that he need to fix the connection making faster. So filipino user will be recognize about bitcoin. So they're will be buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: