Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is altcoin worth investing?  (Read 2603 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

You asked a very rhetorical question. On which it is difficult to give the right answer at once. And whether it is correct. Everyone in this world sees in every situation something different and everyone has an opinion, and that the most interesting it may not always be correct. So blindly trusting someone's words, I don't see the point. Here you have to decide for yourself, think and make a decision, and whether it is worth it or not? And asking advice from others is not always the right thing to do...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stolivie

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:19:09 AM

I share your frustration but there are some other altcoins that are doing quite good on the cryptocurrency market. Maybe you did not research well into your investment portfolio and that resulted in the huge loss. And yeah bounty hunting for other altcoins that are still springing forth in the crypto community are very much worth investing into. This is crypto and the best advice i can give is to conduct a thorough research before investing.
Altcoin problem is that it depends on the price of bitcoin and these days bitcoin is down and there are no good news for the growth of the price. I think that if the price of biotin increase Altcoin will automatically increase. There are many good altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple and Monero etc. which are very promising and you can make handsome profit in the future.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Yes altcoins is worth investing, you can earn a huge profit by investing on it. Many altcoins nowadays has a potential to give us a huge profit in future like Ethereum,Cardano,NEO and EOS these altcoins has a excellenct development in their project in past month.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:29:26 AM

For sure, altcoin can be worthy of your money if you only know what promising altcoin to invest to. For example, investing in ethereum is like investing in silver that is worthy to hold on for the next couple of years as silver is widely used for its purpose so as with ethereum to where most of ICOs are using the smart chain contract.

quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

Investing in Altcoins is cheap and it is very profitable. Those are the comments that i think are very accurate when 2017 when i invest in them and the success rate is very high mainly ICOS campaigns. But now i select the Altcoins carefully and They are Altcoins listed on coinmarketcap because they will safe.

Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

I think that is looking to invest in altcoins. Because they quickly fall and grow. And by this drops you can earn very well. The main thing to choose a quality coin.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

75% of my portfolio is now Bitcoin and 25% PRL. I had a bunch of alts yesterday, but sold them when the prices bumped a bit.
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

If you have spare money to invest in cryptocurrency, I would advice you look for a good project(altcoin) and invest in. There is no doubt that in the coming years cryptocurrency will be highly adopted. As for bounties, I will be honest with you, it now pays peanuts . The level of your wealth will determine if the peanuts are worth your time or  not. Think about it.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

Yes, I think Altcoint is still worth the investment, now altcoint prices are down, it's time for you to buy altcoint now to be made an investment, choose the good and profitable altcoint for the future

I agree. Take this time, the market is down, to buy altcoins, soom enough the value will rise and that is when you will earn profit. Altcoins are always worth investing, you just need to be smart enough to choose what altcoin to invest in, because there are some altcoins that are not really profitable.

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

Well most of us are join in this type of investment when the hype is high, is not our fault too... But whenever the hype is done then the real price is showed up and you must admit it then adapt.

Is it still worth to invest in altcoin? Yes it is, but you must pick your investment carefully because when you pick the wrong investment you will lost a lot too and be patient if you invest, you are not going to be a rich person in a single day/week/month/a year.
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

You didn't lose money if you didn't sell anything in a panic. Know how to wait and control your greed, the only way you can earn in this market
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:22:42 PM

Still same opportunity like the last year. Just good thing is last year not hard to make money just hold and make money. This year we need to take some wise decisions. Over the Bitcoin altcoin giving more profit this year.  Wink
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Yes very much so, if you look at all of the altcoins that are doing good right now you will see that at some point they were all very low in prices, even bitcoin was once very low in prices but now look at where the price of the coin is. You just have to make sure that the altcoins that you are investing in are ones that you can be sure they have a good investor base so that they will always have value
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

actually altcoin has good prospects in the future because there are many altcoins that have a system with many advantages and sophisticated, but it depends on the selected atcoin, if there are many listings in the top exchange and have a lot of transactions every time, if the transaction is very rare, altcoin must have little enthusiasts

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

Altcoins still remain a stand as a way to double our investment , so it all depend on which one you invest in and how you are going to trade them for successful profit so investing in alts is far better and is an easy way to make huge money in short time.

MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
Yes altcoins are definitely worth investing in. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are good for profitability and earnings. Store before you regret.
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

of course it is worth to invest now because the less price of the coins, it will help you to earn good profit in future days. keep believing on altcoins coins have good future.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

of course altcoins are worth investing specially now that the prices on the market are low, now is the best time to acquire all those lox price altcoins and hold and wait for the price to go up.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

You have to understand that cryptocurrency is a relatively young area for earning, and it is just starting to develop, so, let's say, I invest in promising start-ups, because I believe in their development, and many of them have future ones, here’s one of them @ swachhcoin . The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a 10% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Subchanallah

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Hi guys,
If you join bitcoin craze last year, I think you can relate on what I'm trying to say right now,
Some of the people that I know really discourage investing in any cryptocurrency due to the fall that had to happen in the crypto.
I myself also lost half 70% of my portfolio because of this. That's why It's really been a while before I get back.
My question now is, as of the moment, are there any cryptocurrency as of the moment that is worth investing?
and another question is,
is the bounty campaign here in the altcoin still worth of investing time?
All altcoins are invest at your own risk,so any recommendations that you're going to get from this thread consider this investment with risk,the only profitable altcoins now are those listed in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap, there were a lot of new coin,but you should use your own judgment if you're going to invest.
But now many ICO are scams  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: