Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin after rendering services.  (Read 1873 times)
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

only if they ask. just respect what they want and let them be
That is what bitcoin was meant for, as a digital currency for various business transactions. I believe we need more  companies in many countries around the world to adopt bitcoin as a mode of payment and this could definitely promote the good intentions blockchain technology has to offer the world.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

I think we should start small. It is enough to tell your friends about bitcoin and its usefulness. Coming to the store you can tell the seller about bitcoin or the person who provides you with the service. Perhaps he will agree to accept bitcoin as payment.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

Many people do not believe in bitcoin, but I will bring that trust by showing the results I get from bitcoin, and in that way I think it will help trust.
Some people do not believe in Bitcoin, basically in the Bitcoin new users do not believe yet. Because the Bitcoin unstable market so it price no have still stable.if the Bitcoin price going to down then this new users getting one side Bitcoin will die.they are sock about Bitcoin price.but if their Bitcoin process keep claim countinue then I hope one day this new users understand about Bitcoin himself.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:40:38 AM

Well it is not advisable to convince someone in the first place about crpyto investments not to the point of accepting cryptocurrencies as a medium of payment. Most people would in reality not accept bitcoin as payment unless they really get to understand how cryptocurrencies work and also if they are willing to understand issues of slight volatilty Smiley

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:59:22 AM

Obviously, there are several ways with which bitcoin can be earned and payment of goods or services can be a way in which one can earn bitcoin. The magnitude of acceptance of bitcoin seems to be very low on the part of some individuals since these individuals do not know about bitcoin. Guys, I want to know how best you can convince such individuals into accepting bitcoin after they have rendered some services to you.
I believe that this is one good way of encouraging some individuals to learn and accept bitcoin,since you have the opportunity of telling them about the greatness of cryptocurrency

If i were in the position ,before paying them i will asked them if they know or have idea about bitcoin,and if not then i will make some story telling for a chance of having new member of the crypto society,but if they dont want to accept bitcoin atleast they have already idea on crypto
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

Many people do not believe in bitcoin, but I will bring that trust by showing the results I get from bitcoin, and in that way I think it will help trust.
there still people who will like to take bitcoin but since they do not have the right information they are scare to take it. actually the op can increase the chance of people accepting bitcoin for services by introducing a form of exchange in which when they accept to be paid in bitcoin they get more USD in bitcoin than in fiat e.g if they want $25 in fiat, you can offer to pay $27 in bitcoin.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Obviously, there are several ways with which bitcoin can be earned and payment of goods or services can be a way in which one can earn bitcoin. The magnitude of acceptance of bitcoin seems to be very low on the part of some individuals since these individuals do not know about bitcoin. Guys, I want to know how best you can convince such individuals into accepting bitcoin after they have rendered some services to you.

If it is the first time they heard about Bitcoin then do not push it, accepting Bitcoin is a slow process, you need to first educate them first, on why it is good to accept Bitcoin, getting him to watch videos from Youtube is the first best start to introduce Bitcoin, maybe later they will accept it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: