Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAS BITCOIN CREATED FROM A PHENOMENAL TECHNOLOGY?  (Read 423 times)
bp124 (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
Merited by jcmansah7 (1), Kelvinikke (1)

Yes! Bitcoin has indeed proven to the entire world that it has being backed by a very strong technology and has the mission to inculcate the use of cryptocurrencies in making transactions within our financial systems. Before the creating of bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto other computer literates have tried bringing on several electronic payment systems like Flooz, DigiCash etc. but these payment systems did not  thrive because of the weak technology behind them.

Most of them had very weak security features unlike the blockchain technology whose decentralized ledger makes it very secured from being tempered with. Currently, the blockchain technology is being inculcated in several industries all across the globe. I am impressed Smiley by the blockchain technology, What about you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

The blockchain technology is really one of the versatile products of technology in our world today and ever since it was invented it has never seizes to amaze us. The blockchain technology has brought about several ICOs that are planning on utiiizing the technology to bring about new and economical ways of doing things. the blockchain technology is indeed a phenomenal technology.

kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

Blockchain technology was the ecosystem needed for bitcoin to be run on, and it also provides the decentralized nature of the bitcoin. It offers a decentralized, hyper-transparent
ledger of all online transactions.
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

I think bitcoin has done really well to propagate blockchain technology and this is  the phenomenal technology on which bitcoin is based on. The innovation and the development of bitcoin has been absolutely phenomenon and this is what is keeping the world of cryptocurrency bigger and better all this while. I believe blockchain technology can solve most of the problems affecting humanity.
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

I have also studied how Bitcoin was created was and I think it was created based on a phenomenal technology. Its security, safeness, reliability and also its transaction aspect being fast.

I’m me
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

In my opinion, i think yes, bitcoin created from a phenomenal technology and that's the blockchain technology that really so timely for we are now on the advancement of technology.
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

Yes! Bitcoin has indeed proven to the entire world that it has being backed by a very strong technology and has the mission to inculcate the use of cryptocurrencies in making transactions within our financial systems. Before the creating of bitcoin by Satoshi Nakamoto other computer literates have tried bringing on several electronic payment systems like Flooz, DigiCash etc. but these payment systems did not  thrive because of the weak technology behind them.

Most of them had very weak security features unlike the blockchain technology whose decentralized ledger makes it very secured from being tempered with. Currently, the blockchain technology is being inculcated in several industries all across the globe. I am impressed Smiley by the blockchain technology, What about you?
Who wouldn't be impressed with a technology that's transparent???
Who wouldn't be impressed with a technology that's safe??
Who wouldn't be impressed with a technology that's decentralized???
Who would fault a technology that carries out transactions with considerable speed???

Definitely every cryptocurrency enthusiast is impressed with satoshi's creation(blockchain and bitcoin),the more reason why it's been adopted even by non decentralized bodies and establishments.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

Regardless of which coin, blockchain technology has proved itself to be useful in the financial industry. Blockchain isn't just for finance though, It only needs time before we can see most of the department in the government and institutions may be using the technology even the election system in the government. A younger person wright now might be able to see it happen one day.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

Of course I am, well I think it's not only me who gets impressed, but also all people if they know and recognize how the system work, save because of the security features, decentralized yet transparent so control is on your own hand, and considerably fast on transaction process, who wouldn't love it? or at least impressed by it?  Cool Cool
ChadHuerta

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

The blockchain technology is quite impressive. Bitcoin is solely based on this technology. This blockchain techmology has enough strong features to be considered as a phenomenal technology.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:40:38 AM

I agree with OP as Btc has been created with the most outstanding and phenomenal technology known to us as the blockchain technology to become the first ever decentralized currency  in the crypto market. With this blockchain technology, many of the alternative crypto currencies are now emerging in the market today because of it's success. Payment transactions are more efficient and faster using this technology.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

Wow,lots of cringy posts about bitcoin/blockchain. Grin
The blockchain is a great technology,but it's far from being perfect.
There's are still issues with the energy consumption,transaction speed and the fees.
There's room for improvement,but wiritng forum threads like "Bitcoin is phenomenal" is kinda pointless.

BarneyXC

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

Yeah I'm also very impressed by the blockchain technology. Experts consider this technology to be the future of digital transaction. It still has a lot to improve now but it gets high praises because of its security.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

Ever since the blockchain technology was invented it has never seize to amaze us. It's one of the versatile products of technology in our world today. It's indeed a phenomenal technology.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

Yes its phenomenal and revolutionary technology that no one in the past was created like this its the future that will the change the world the way it goes this technology was created by very powerful and creative minds that came into reality who will think such records that cannot be tampered? This is really impossible to think but its happening now lets emabraced it to make a better world for new generations.   
Jadyn Arroyo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Blockchain is an amazing form of technology that Bitcoin was built around and the versatility it has, it has the ability to be used in various aspects and zones in the economy. As time passes people become more aware of the possibilities this technology possesses which truly is amazing.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

I believe that  bitcoin is indeed created from this great and phenomenal technology which is the blockchain technology. However, there are still flaws  wherein there is  still room for improvement for such technology and still needs further enhancement to become perfectly usable to the users. More new altcoins are big corporations are now currently adopting the use of the blockchain technology because they are seeing good signs and success in using this technology.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

The blockchain technology is quite impressive. Bitcoin is solely based on this technology. This blockchain techmology has enough strong features to be considered as a phenomenal technology.

The biggest issue for aquasition, is with the greatest respect to everyone here on the tech side of coin, unless you can market your product well, you will always struggle. Two totally different mindsets.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

Regardless of which coin, blockchain technology has proved itself to be useful in the financial industry. Blockchain isn't just for finance though, It only needs time before we can see most of the department in the government and institutions may be using the technology even the election system in the government. A younger person wright now might be able to see it happen one day.
Yes, it isn't just for finance but I do believed that they are the first recipient of this great technology. The other industry that really benefited as well is gambling. But then other industries sees the great potential of blockchain that's why it quickly spread like wild fire and now we're talking about blockchain 2.0 and 3.0, which means it has evolved a lot since its inception together with bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Bitcoin is a perfect example of a solution that creates a technology that has the power to transform the world making it a better place to live
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: