Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Lender/Partnership BLACKHAT  (Read 169 times)
JxB1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Highly profitable partnership project here!

Im looking for 1 partner/lender who can provide some cash to this bussines oportunity!

Disclaimer: Due to the nature of the bussines Details will be only discussed on Telegram

Rules:

If you don't like the bussines you can't reply here anything that we discuss on private...

You will gain control of most of the bussines i can show you proof that the method/bussines works...

The majority of the job is done by me, the only part of your job is collect the money and send my share!

The first payment is going to be to pay your investment!

All the upcoming payments will be splited in this way 50/50

REPEAT YOU WILL HANDLE THE PAYMENTS NOT ME!

THIS BUSSINES OPORTUNITY ITS VERY BLACKHAT, SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE HIGH STANDARS MORALS THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!

Only 1 partner needed don't miss the chance!

Telegram @JxB1990

Ps. I know the usual BS, 'You are new, First Post ETC ETC' but please don't came here to talk shit whithout first have talked with me!

All details are going to be discussed on private!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

Sounds like scamming paypal or something.  Your partners probably get their credit scores ruined.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: