Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan request of 0.05 TBP within 48hrs  (Read 228 times)
Shintax (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:51:37 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 05:26:59 AM by Shintax

Unfortunately the only collateral I have is my Bitcointalk account. The reason for this and for the loan request is because of my own stupidity thinking I could use a bitcoin doubler for a quick bump to my account. Sounded too good to be true, and it was... The return of 0.12035746BTC was supposed to be sent to the wallet address in the image and, it never was... https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1KinwodUCSq1hFZQVdBPtFJR8yYWmwibRM

Beware https://doublebitcoin.io/

So as a last ditch effort to dig myself out of the sh*thole I made, I decided to reach out to this forum (of which I have been a member since 2013). I am not a very active member but I tend to jump on from time to time. If there is anyone that is willing to consider aiding me, please understand that I have only my account as collateral, and after doing a search to find out how much it would be worth, I found no results. However, I can provide repayment within 48hrs + interest if necessary. It's very late here at the moment so I apologize if I do not reply until morning, but feel free to private message me for further details and my wallet address.

Much appreciated

Joe

In response to the comment asking what this loan is specifically for. To put it simply I operate a bitcoin bot. The .06BTC that was sent to the btcdoubler scam was everything that was operating my bot. Call me genius for not leaving most of my holdings in the bot just to test the doubler site but I just wasn't thinking clearly. If I get this loan all I need to do is operate the bot for about 24hrs - 48hrs and I should accrue enough to operate it continuously from there.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

And... what exactly do you need this loan for? Sure, you might have lost money on a doubler, but why is it that you need a loan right now?

Shintax (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:27:26 AM

Post edited. Thanks

▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

If I get this loan all I need to do is operate the bot for about 24hrs - 48hrs and I should accrue enough to operate it continuously from there.

Bullshit. Putting your money into a bot does not guarantee you a return. More over there are many scam bots out there ready to scam you.
You already lost money and now you are asking for more money that does not belong to you so you can waste it, or just run away with it because you got scammed yourself and need to cut losses.  Roll Eyes

You have been a member of this forum long enough to know this at least that you wont get any loan without a collateral and that accounts are not accepted as collateral.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Rannoch

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Check the image with the dreadful grammar.

Hello, Here are your info  Grin
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

Unfortunately the only collateral I have is my Bitcointalk account. The reason for this and for the loan request is because of my own stupidity thinking I could use a bitcoin doubler for a quick bump to my account. Sounded too good to be true, and it was... The return of 0.12035746BTC was supposed to be sent to the wallet address in the image and, it never was... https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1KinwodUCSq1hFZQVdBPtFJR8yYWmwibRM
https://vrrvrw.dm.files.1drv.com/y4mRCddh1LJsHxHCDXD0HPbeI32zrCmPk27RI1HrCgW01xN_QJaai1QSBOVimxbJT2KjNLCOYKIwTmE-U9cQflt1gLA4i_shi3o2e5cs4xUSBuUEUoDNfKL-e_y9EJymQaeCny8Oaqfx_Ng9gN8WRdPaP-Hlj8xp8-wHfVoNEiibnwZAsaRFSmvNlL84F7C9sf09MXEOVOxb8ZpPKKS1ZvzQw?width=659&height=399&cropmode=none

So as a last ditch effort to dig myself out of the sh*thole I made, I decided to reach out to this forum (of which I have been a member since 2013). I am not a very active member but I tend to jump on from time to time. If there is anyone that is willing to consider aiding me, please understand that I have only my account as collateral, and after doing a search to find out how much it would be worth, I found no results. However, I can provide repayment within 48hrs + interest if necessary. It's very late here at the moment so I apologize if I do not reply until morning, but feel free to private message me for further details and my wallet address.

Much appreciated

Joe

In response to the comment asking what this loan is specifically for. To put it simply I operate a bitcoin bot. The .06BTC that was sent to the btcdoubler scam was everything that was operating my bot. Call me genius for not leaving most of my holdings in the bot just to test the doubler site but I just wasn't thinking clearly. If I get this loan all I need to do is operate the bot for about 24hrs - 48hrs and I should accrue enough to operate it continuously from there.

So you want our money to cover your loss? Why not just go to a bank or p2p lending site and get a loan and convert that to btc. No one here is going to give you a say unless you have valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking.
Shintax (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:24:54 PM

If I get this loan all I need to do is operate the bot for about 24hrs - 48hrs and I should accrue enough to operate it continuously from there.

Bullshit. Putting your money into a bot does not guarantee you a return. More over there are many scam bots out there ready to scam you.
You already lost money and now you are asking for more money that does not belong to you so you can waste it, or just run away with it because you got scammed yourself and need to cut losses.  Roll Eyes

You have been a member of this forum long enough to know this at least that you wont get any loan without a collateral and that accounts are not accepted as collateral.

You can think what you want, I know myself, and sure, there are no guarantees with anything but I ran that bot for over a month and more than doubled what I put in. You could try it if you like  Wink

Shintax (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Check the image with the dreadful grammar.

Hello, Here are your info  Grin

Ikr, how dumb of me...

Rannoch

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

You can think what you want, I know myself, and sure, there are no guarantees with anything but I ran that bot for over a month and more than doubled what I put in. You could try it if you like  Wink

Rich man looking to borrow 0.05 then....
Shintax (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

https://vrrvrw.dm.files.1drv.com/y4mRCddh1LJsHxHCDXD0HPbeI32zrCmPk27RI1HrCgW01xN_QJaai1QSBOVimxbJT2KjNLCOYKIwTmE-U9cQflt1gLA4i_shi3o2e5cs4xUSBuUEUoDNfKL-e_y9EJymQaeCny8Oaqfx_Ng9gN8WRdPaP-Hlj8xp8-wHfVoNEiibnwZAsaRFSmvNlL84F7C9sf09MXEOVOxb8ZpPKKS1ZvzQw?width=659&height=399&cropmode=none

Much appreciated

Joe

So you want our money to cover your loss? Why not just go to a bank or p2p lending site and get a loan and convert that to btc. No one here is going to give you a say unless you have valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking.

Fair enough but I've seen BTC loans doled out for less.

Rannoch

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Only guarantee here is that your account will be tagged.
Shintax (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

Only guarantee here is that your account will be tagged.
Then so be it. I asked for a loan to bandaid my stupidity, so if I get tagged, is that so much worse than losing 0.06BTC?...

You already lost money and now you are asking for more money that does not belong to you so you can waste it, or just run away with it because you got scammed yourself and need to cut losses.  Roll Eyes

Rich man looking to borrow 0.05 then....

LMAO!!! Oh how I wish I was...  Embarrassed

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

No bot or script or automated bullshit program will ever guarantee profit.

What's your income source? Don't you have a more secure way of earning money than a bot or asking people for a loan on BCT? Surely, since you used some amount for your bot, then you must have earned that amount somehow.

Fair enough but I've seen BTC loans doled out for less.
Anecdotal data has nothing to do with your case.
Facts are:
1) your most recent post from before the loan was over a year ago
2) if you're the same person then you must have one of those GPU rigs you were posting about
3) prior to the period of absence, your account was selling a huge amount of dietary supplements, and an xbox 360.
Where do you live that you can't make $370 in a pretty short amount of time? (a week, maybe)

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:26:10 PM
Merited by Shintax (1)

I would suggest that you lock this thread using controls on the bottom left corner.

You're not going to get the loan. You did make a pretty dumb decision as to investing in an obvious scam (bitcoin doubler, come on), and we get that's tough.

But the thing is here is that you simply do not have the valid collateral to get this loan. Your bitcointalk account is not valid collateral because it's not worth anything near the amount you're asking for, and you simply have no reputation to ask for a no collateral loan. No lender here is going to be willing to take on that risk, unfortunately.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: