Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it true that 99% of all airdrops are shitcoins of bad projects ?  (Read 2664 times)
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Yes, most projects distribute a penny AirDrops. They even sell then hard. Rarely come across good AirDrops, so I stopped from doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

This percentage isn't accurate cause I got only two airdrop, this coin are valuable. But most of the airdrop scam 70%-80% which also enough for scam.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

I am sure that crypto currencies can change a lot. And I am sure that now the percentage is not 99, but about 50. Now I wait when everything will fall into place and there will be growth. After that, the percentage of scam will drop to 10, according to my forecasts
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:53:47 AM

From my own experience I can tell from all the airdrops that I know the top projects were only: Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. All others were shitcoins Angry

Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. Sorry, I don’t know about the three projects you mentioned. Have they ever airdropped? The well-known airdrops I know about bitcointalk are DeepOnion and semux. For other airdrops I don't know much about.
The current airdrop is really bad. I don't know why there are so many people who are passionate about airdrops every day. In my opinion, the airdrop is dead.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

Not sure about exact % of shit airdrops, but some of them are good, like stellar airdrop.
it is 25 $ for sure, so i would recommend to participate in it!
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

No, of course it's not true. It seems to me that if 99% of the market were such, then we would not be able to earn a penny. Most likely, you should look more carefully and then it becomes clear that the numbers are less
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Vite, Ontlogy, Dfinity. Sorry, I don’t know about the three projects you mentioned. Have they ever airdropped? The well-known airdrops I know about bitcointalk are DeepOnion and semux. For other airdrops I don't know much about.
The current airdrop is really bad. I don't know why there are so many people who are passionate about airdrops every day. In my opinion, the airdrop is dead.

Regardless, it is true that probably more than 90% of airdrop are shitcoins.  They have no value and just a spam token.  They do it either to get a list of email for their marketing offers to give them bulks of leads to offer to their client.  I seldom participate in airdrop since it is often a waste of time.
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Yes it is true. Unfortunately, more and more airdrops are SCAM. The happy case is to avoid the scam and get an airdrop of a bad project. I quit doing airdrops because it's a waste of time. When I received the respective coins for airdrop, they were not listed on a stock exchange until today. I chose the bounty campaigns because they are safer and the work done more interesting.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Last year airdrops are fine and I am earning from them but this year I didn't earn anything from an airdrops and it is just a shitcoins. They are all in my wallets but they're just nothing , no value at all.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

With so much diversity and too many shitty projects coming in market its been really hard for people and 99.9999 % times people do not get paid and all their hard work or investment go in vain.Its better to participate in free airdrop or bounty in free time rather than wasting valuable time where there is no confirmation of getting paid or any shit tokens which can never go live LOL Wink.These are all part and parcel of crypto world and with each day we may see more idiotic projects gets closed.Things have been very different from the past year so its better not to waste more time without any confirmation.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

I only participate in airdrops if they go along with the bounty company. In other cases, just do not pay attention. Already gone are the days when they could earn good coins. Now it's real junk.
I just like you join if the bounty is airdrop , before it was less than 1000 participants , and now more than 30,000 thousand participants in one airdrop , now comes for less than 1$ , and a year ago I was getting 100-200$ per airdrop

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

Always loved these exaggerated figures. Why are you pointing them out? You want us to stop believing you? This is pure lying. Is there any way you can prove that?
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

For some reason I agree with you mate, most of airdrop is from bad project, we can see that after the airdrop is done and the token is listed the price will slump because they all dumping the coin because it's from unknown project, better fast sell than holding them, but if you get lucky you will earn some bucks
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

Last year airdrops are fine and I am earning from them but this year I didn't earn anything from an airdrops and it is just a shitcoins. They are all in my wallets but they're just nothing , no value at all.

In my opinion, you are right, but not all. Although it is airdrops but somewhat good for other investors and they bought a lot this year, you didn't get anything and lost money this year, I understand  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

For some reason I agree with you mate, most of airdrop is from bad project, we can see that after the airdrop is done and the token is listed the price will slump because they all dumping the coin because it's from unknown project, better fast sell than holding them, but if you get lucky you will earn some bucks
airdrop maybe be could be as side job for us.its only bonus from this crypto market.and also dont forget some of them has high price and give their participants lot of money.for example polymath, ebitcoin and other.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

Yes, most Airdrop projects are just fraudulent. Several times I followed the Airdrop channel but did not get results. And when I get a token from Airdrop until now the token cannot be sold. I prefer to do a Bounty campaign because the results are far greater.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

I stopped with airdrops. If they even arrive the amounts are so low that we're talking about a few dollars worth tops. Extremely small chance they will rise much higher so it's plugging the project and sometimes even half kyc to get a few $ worth....it isn't worth the hassle to me anymore. Rather focus on good movements and try to buy and sell to make some $$.
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Not true.... Airdrops are payments for creating awareness of certain projects or for holding a particular coin or token. Back then, like last year and early this year, airdrops were worth it because the payments of letting people know about the project was huge and the work was not as difficult as now. Right now the airdrop is not worth it anymore, why? Because solid projects still give tokens for advertising their projects but its very little and most times worth nothing, just a waste of time. Many airdrops are not just shitcoins of bad projects but a very little fraction of good projects which makes it shitcoin because its worth nothing
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Most of them are not worth of your time cause the airdrop earn are not even worth a dime. I have stopped claiming airdrop and more focus on my daily real job now. But i would admit airdrop is the best way to gather a large audience to know what are you promoting at and the best way for letting peoples know your product. 

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Most of them are not worth of your time cause the airdrop earn are not even worth a dime. I have stopped claiming airdrop and more focus on my daily real job now. But i would admit airdrop is the best way to gather a large audience to know what are you promoting at and the best way for letting peoples know your product. 
This is the best way just to fill your chats and social networks with people, so that later on the presentations of your project you can say that you have a very large audience. this is all the false

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: