Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus Earth #nxs - the coin of the future no one talks about  (Read 7545 times)
Crypto_Train

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Nexus was one of the first coins I come across when I started researching crypto. I like the project and continue to keep up to date with what's going on.
If the launch is successful the price for this one will be $30 minimal. Great project to follow. 
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:22:51 AM

Nexus was one of the first coins I come across when I started researching crypto. I like the project and continue to keep up to date with what's going on.
If the launch is successful the price for this one will be $30 minimal. Great project to follow. 
Although it would seem hard to believe that Nexus can have such a high value, it's ATH price was 12$, at the begging of January. Also, the coin has been added to Binance now, so with a successful launch they will be getting huge volume of trading, and maybe it will be possible for the price to go to 30$.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

Although it would seem hard to believe that Nexus can have such a high value, it's ATH price was 12$, at the begging of January. Also, the coin has been added to Binance now, so with a successful launch they will be getting huge volume of trading, and maybe it will be possible for the price to go to 30$.
NXS is on Binance? Had no idea! Time to get back into this crypto and see where it's likely heading. This and Bitbay were my first hits
Ontological0

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

Why is nexus continuous growing on the chart, and more to come?

1. Nexus will release Tritium on the 31th of January!
2. 4300% until ATH!!
3. Nobody selling NXS knowing its gonna blow, check chart.
4. 1W chart diverging bullish, and more buying than selling.
5. 20.8k twitter followers
6. Low volume, and increasing volume.
7. 6 huge partners! One of them Singularitynet!
8. Severely Undervalued. Bulls are coming soon.
9. Amazing website, white paper and fundamentals.
10. More Bullish news to follow this week.
Locker5000

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:22:15 PM

Why is nexus continuous growing on the chart, and more to come?

1. Nexus will release Tritium on the 31th of January!
2. 4300% until ATH!!
3. Nobody selling NXS knowing its gonna blow, check chart.
4. 1W chart diverging bullish, and more buying than selling.
5. 20.8k twitter followers
6. Low volume, and increasing volume.
7. 6 huge partners! One of them Singularitynet!
8. Severely Undervalued. Bulls are coming soon.
9. Amazing website, white paper and fundamentals.
10. More Bullish news to follow this week.

I think you might be onto something... Nexus is running hard right now on Binance Exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: