Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:16:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POWR: the future of renewable energies  (Read 292 times)
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

After the pump of some days ago, it seems that Power Ledger (powr) found a new bottom around this level.

Considering that its market cap is 60 millions, and that it enables the trading of renewable energies ( a market worth billions of dollars) the upside potential is huge.

The green economies are becoming more and more important, and the blockchain will play a key role in this.
Being an early adopter could be very rewarding Smiley

I used to love this token because they valued it as $10 in the peak of crypto pump. And this is one of the first to tackle the green energy economy in crypto. It has great deal of potential to rise again if the whole market manages to recover. This is long term that has a good buying support now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matteo96 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:32:45 AM

I think that if the huge january crash hadn't happened, 10 $ per coin was a realistic target .
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:27:49 AM

After the pump of some days ago, it seems that Power Ledger (powr) found a new bottom around this level.

Considering that its market cap is 60 millions, and that it enables the trading of renewable energies ( a market worth billions of dollars) the upside potential is huge.

The green economies are becoming more and more important, and the blockchain will play a key role in this.
Being an early adopter could be very rewarding Smiley

Wow I am amazed by this, altcoins are being more "Green" nowadays. Its trading for renewable energies is definitely a big step. As of now, the present situation of our planet has becoming so endangered with resources. and a step for renewable energy is really important. I hope this will be successful.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:34:37 PM

It seems not a true bottom since price was 16 cents and now it is 9.

Wow I am amazed by this, altcoins are being more "Green" nowadays. Its trading for renewable energies is definitely a big step. As of now, the present situation of our planet has becoming so endangered with resources. and a step for renewable energy is really important. I hope this will be successful.

They have big plans but are far in the future. Lets hope at least some will happen before they spend all money they gathered in ICO.

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:58:07 PM

They have big plans but are far in the future. Lets hope at least some will happen before they spend all money they gathered in ICO.

I think that for cryptocurrency Green energy is more relevant, because mining is still a very strong consumer of electricity. On this basis, it is necessary to develop new alternative sources of electricity.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:45:36 PM

I think that for cryptocurrency Green energy is more relevant, because mining is still a very strong consumer of electricity. On this basis, it is necessary to develop new alternative sources of electricity.

Most of Bitcoin mining is made with green energy. Have you not read any researches about it?  Allover the world specially in Europe there are huge investment made in renewable energy or just using less energy. That is our future. But crypto will not help much there.   What crypto can do is to cut of middle man and allows you to trade your electricity you produce directly to anyone that needs it. Like you can do with  https://suncontract.org/  help now for almost a year. You decide whose electricity you will buy or to who you will sell or even give free.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: