Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delayed Bounty Distribution Very Unfair and Cruel to Marketers  (Read 240 times)
MasterICO (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:55:37 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 01:52:55 PM by MasterICO

Hello Guys!  im a part Bounty Hunter and Selective ICO Investor. lately i became a participant of one of the Bounty  Campaign.And I even bought a few referrals who invested in the project. But suddenly the bounty payment was too long before getting paid which is very unfair and cruel to all Bounty Hunters they dont follow the rules written in the Bounty Thread.They paid us when the token/coin has no value at all or already dump in price and because of this our efforts and time for many months are wasted. From now on we demand a fair and rightfully equal treatment and do not treat us like beggars because are working to promote your project. for those who agreed with me drop your support!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

That's the part of being a bounty hunters and it's very disappointing after we promoted their projects then they will pay 1 year after.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

I agree! Delayed distribution of bonuses is very unhealthy and cruel for marketers. Marketers spend a lot of time, effort and knowledge, experience to work seriously in the marketing program of the project. But projects take longer to receive bonuses and sometimes the tokens that marketers receive are no longer valid. This affects the income, reputation of the marketer. The community will be very supportive when there is a penalty and regulation to protect the rights of marketers of the project!
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:21:24 AM

The burden unfortunately lies on the bounty Hunter to use discretion and refrain from participating in malicious campaigns. I personally did a signature campaign for free for teo months through the ABLE scam. I had the highest stakes of every participant, too. Legit projects are kosher with their bounty campaigns and as a selective ICO investor you need to treat bounty campaigns as a similar investment- your time is valuable, after all!
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

Yes and those people should be on your blacklist. There are fair projects that pays on time or just a little delay that is understandable. Then there are those projects you stated that just use you with  nothing much good in return.

SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

We can change this by requiring escrow payment funds for bounty hunters. I join some bounty campaigns and they ended for months but i always get the answer soon, on going when asking about payment.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

Hello Guys!  im a part Bounty Hunter and Selective ICO investor. lately i became a participant of one of the Many Bounty  Campaigns. And I even bought a few referrals who Invested in the project.  But suddenly the Bounty Payment was too long before getting paid which is very Unfair and Cruel to all Bounty Marketers. They paid us when the token/Coin has no value at All or already dump in price and because of this our efforts and time for many months are wasted. From now on we demand a fair and rightfully equal treatment and not treated as garbage. for those who agreed with me drop your support!
I agree with you but I think our demands will not have an impact on such a project, bad projects deliberately delay distribution of bounty tokens because they are afraid and they only consider bounty hunters as dumpers, maybe from the beginning their team only needed bounty hunters to promote their token sales and they don't care about future relationships with bounty hunters

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
BusWay18

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

Hope we can have solution about this issue...i as bounty hunter directly search bounty that directly pay when job is done...like vote exchange, signature exchange Will pay every week, manager community pay every week...hope every bounty manager and owner of projects can consider this ..
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

The burden unfortunately lies on the bounty Hunter to use discretion and refrain from participating in malicious campaigns. I personally did a signature campaign for free for teo months through the ABLE scam. I had the highest stakes of every participant, too. Legit projects are kosher with their bounty campaigns and as a selective ICO investor you need to treat bounty campaigns as a similar investment- your time is valuable, after all!
I feel you mate i had joining on that campaign my effort on doing signature campaign is useless. Not only ABLE project are scam but there's so many abusive bounty campaigns are still now exist they did not know how it feel to wait long time. I hope it will resolve that issues.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:44:02 AM

maybe all this time I am still lucky to be able to participate as a prize hunter, I always get paid despite delays, and for ICO investments I only use small funds as a supplement

tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

That's the part of being a bounty hunters and it's very disappointing after we promoted their projects then they will pay 1 year after.

Actually, I do not know that their projects will have still lived until there.  Smiley

Bounty rewards are commonly distributed in 15 days to 30 days after ICO end. It means that their tokens perhaps listed on exchanges and crashed its faces on the ground. So, I think that is unfair for bounty hunters when they lock or delay token distributions.
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

It's hard to even the bounties that will delay payments, not like they use escrows any longer. I have participated in bounties that didn't pay until the tokens lost their value, imagine bounty value being a paltry $10, after months of hard work promoting a project. At the end of 2018 I shall reevaluate my participation and make a decision going forward.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Not every bounty needs so much time to pay the bounty hunter. The good bounties also get to pay for the hunter after only 2 or 3 weeks, but you are right anyway. Most bounties just take too long to pay for the bounty hunter.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

I really hate when these things happen it's so unfair. As a bounty hunter I put lot of effort to promote a project and I expect to be treated with respect!
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

You are right i totally support the idea for rules and regulations for a bounty campaign more precisely SOPs, there should be a regulator who should force each project to implement the rules like limit the number of participants in each campaign, reward size must be fixed, campaign should not extend, timeframe should be given to pay bounty hunters after the ico and it should not be more than 2 weeks. I hope someone would take action and implement these basic rules, with the current situation bounty seems waste of time and efforts.

kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

Yes it's very unfair,  I don't know what they see hunters as. After the hard work, you have to beg and shout for your pat which is very very bad
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

Yes some bounties do that sometimes it takes up to 1 month to 3 months, but sometimes it is good for their ICO because they know that some of their bounty hunters or their "supporters" will dump their coin immediately after it is listed on an exchange so they delay their bounty payments so the coin will have a higher price on listing on some exchange and it is the incentives for the investors that they will sell their token first.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

I feel you mate i had joining on that campaign my effort on doing signature campaign is useless. Not only ABLE project are scam but there's so many abusive bounty campaigns are still now exist they did not know how it feel to wait long time. I hope it will resolve that issues.

It's really upsetting. Unfortunately the realitt of ICO campaigns is that these managers offer bounties that cost them 0 to award. They let an uncapped number of accounts participate and don't give a fuck if you are spamming or what have you. And then St the end of the day they couldn't give a rat's ass if you get paid or not.
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

from the beginning when you want to join the bounty campaign, you should read the rules first, in fact the process of distributing tokens has been mentioned at the time it started, I have never been disappointed in participating in a bounty campaign because from the beginning I read the rules and followed the right instructions, to the price problem goes down when entering the exchange, don't blame the project team, because if a coin has entered the exchange, the project team will not be able to set prices unless they have a lot of funds to buy back their coins in exchange
ZavalaSofia96

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Too many shit bounty.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: