Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:38:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is one of the saviors  (Read 4518 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

The situation is really horrible in Venezuela and the national currency is absolutely worthless. And on top of that, the government has banned the citizens from buying foreign currency. So Bitcoin is one of the few options that is available.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/
when government policies make them miserable, they find ways to survive.

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin
I don't think so. At this time, the price of bitcoin is not good, it can affect to us a lots. I think if it continues going down, it is not a savior anymore.
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

It cannot be said that Bitcoin is a savior, which is a bit exaggerated. But bitcoin must be an opportunity for millennials. Now the stagflation of the economy may lead to scarce ways to make money, and only cryptocurrencies can satisfy everyone's needs.

Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

Bitcoin is a new arena. Many people benefit from it. On the other hand also many people also miserable by it. However, the nature of the market is so. Those who have the vision and luck are the winners, and who among us all hope so.
Many people get profits from bitcoin trading, so it becomes the main or additional source of income. This happens all over the world, since bitcoin was launched. As a bitcoin investment it is quite promising, HODL and waiting for prices to rise, then sell.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

me too, but it is not the result of bitcoin investment, trading, or long-term investment in bitcoin. I am just a bounty hunter who finally managed to get income from the bounty and in my opinion it was a big save.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:42:48 AM

investment with crypto currencies can be a savior of the economy or can even destroy all depending on the intentions and goals of the investors themselves if used properly it will certainly make jdi good too
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

It cannot be said that Bitcoin is a savior, which is a bit exaggerated. But bitcoin must be an opportunity for millennials. Now the stagflation of the economy may lead to scarce ways to make money, and only cryptocurrencies can satisfy everyone's needs.
for those who know bitcoin before 2017, it is certainly a savior of their economic life. but for those who know it this year, of course, many of their assets are shrinking, and psychological stress occurs
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:35:36 AM

for those who know bitcoin before 2017, it is certainly a savior of their economic life. but for those who know it this year, of course, many of their assets are shrinking, and psychological stress occurs
many of them now have several assets and become rich people now.althoug maybe now their crypto asset value decrease too but no matter as long as they have been split to property.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:46:28 AM

me too, but it is not the result of bitcoin investment, trading, or long-term investment in bitcoin. I am just a bounty hunter who finally managed to get income from the bounty and in my opinion it was a big save.
many people think that way because many of their economies are improving when using bitcoin. however, we know that some people also feel they are failing to use bitcoin. so, I feel, bitcoin can be a good thing from the way you use it.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:45:45 AM

we certainly hear a lot of people whose their lives change 180% because of Bitcoin

based on https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/venezuelans-turn-to-bitcoin-and-online-gaming-to-survive/

Do you agree with Bitcoin is one of the saviors and are there any of us who have saved their economic lives since focusing on Bitcoin?
and honestly, I'm one of the people whose economic needs have survived because of Bitcoin  Grin

Like any others investment, some people made fortune from his investment and some dont. People who bought bitcoin at highest price, right now must be suffering big loss. For some people, bitcoin is saviour and some think bitcoin make their life suffering.
I think its just investment and i am believe if we want make profits in cryptomarket, we should hold it for long term
strunberg

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

many people think that way because many of their economies are improving when using bitcoin. however, we know that some people also feel they are failing to use bitcoin. so, I feel, bitcoin can be a good thing from the way you use it.
every person has different experience from crypto market.some them happy with their effort and investment and some of them sad because it didnt run as their hope.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

Honestly bitcoin really helps people in their financial need. As what have happen to me since I get involve in bitcoin, many good things happen to our lives, I can support my kids in their needs in school and I can pay everything in the house especially in our daily food. Before I get involve in bitcoin my life is miserable and I cannot imagine how can I survive those past situation. Thank God I got this forum where I found the answers for everything I need.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

it's only for a handful of people, there are some people whose economic life has improved since knowing bitcoin but that does not apply to people who are blind technology, so I think bitcoin is not a savior.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:34:38 AM

Last year, i am believe many people get big profits and improve their quality of life. With bitcoin, people can earn extra money by trading and investing for long term. But many people suffering loss because they just entering market without proper knowledge

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

Personally, I can’t say that Bitcoin has completely changed my life or financial independence, so we can say that for someone Bitcoin is a savior and a source of wealth, for someone it isn’t. Bitcoin should be considered not only as an investment and enrichment method, but also as a payment method in the future, as well as the utility of its blockchain technology

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Bitcoin is a new arena. Many people benefit from it. On the other hand also many people also miserable by it. However, the nature of the market is so. Those who have the vision and luck are the winners, and who among us all hope so.

If you invest at the right time than their is nothing like it beacuse it is one of the best investment you can do it and get the best returns on your investment and make lot of money with the crypto currency . It is better to invest and exit at the right time else it is also very risky as it can fall flat.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

Last year, i am believe many people get big profits and improve their quality of life. With bitcoin, people can earn extra money by trading and investing for long term. But many people suffering loss because they just entering market without proper knowledge
especially for those who entered the market at the beginning of the year, of course there are a lot of losses at this time. but for me, until now it was still able to generate bitcoin from the campaign program, even though the results dropped a lot
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:56:22 PM

yeah bitcoin is one of the savior in this modern world, and not just about the currency itself but also that technolgy that make economic trade in this world are going to getting an improvement also this really help people to doing investing money with no third party

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:38:02 PM

bitcoin is a savior in my life, imagine if one of my friends does not introduce bitcoin to me, surely I will only live hard and continue. Bitcoin is a fast way to change lives and provides many benefits for someone who uses it if used properly and correctly. I am very grateful to Bitcoin for changing my life.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:45:50 PM

bitcoin is a savior in my life, imagine if one of my friends does not introduce bitcoin to me, surely I will only live hard and continue. Bitcoin is a fast way to change lives and provides many benefits for someone who uses it if used properly and correctly. I am very grateful to Bitcoin for changing my life.
It's good to hear that each passing day Bitcoin's demand is increasing and has proven to be certainly valuable and profitable. Bitcoin brings a new approach as a form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream, but many are still unaware of what it is and why they should make an effort to use it.  It has changed the lives of many from different walks of lives. It opens opportunities that bring quality of living. You can do the job at your own comfort and does not need to have big capital inorder to earn. It takes patience, positivity, and consistency inorder to survive and be successful in Bitcoin society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: