Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocked message sending function  (Read 348 times)
fess1689 (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

I can not understand why you can not give him a second chance? If suddenly the situation recurs (although I am sure that this will not happen anymore) you will block for ever After all, 1 post was published. As stated above, the password will be changed, and it will be more responsible in the future. Yes, I know English badly, because I translate you with the help of a translator.

I'm not an admin so I'm not giving second chances but based on precedent you're not gonna get it.

How then can we explain the fact that he did not leave this message, but it was on the forum?

That's not a fact, that's just something you said.

He says he never even went into this thread to which you indicated the link above. As for me it is not fair to ban for what the person did not do, he is sure that he would be ready to go through the detector, because he needs this account for work, but now as you can see it stops ... I am sure there should be ways for which one can prove the owner’s innocence, because we are now discussing account blocking not on the women's issues forum, but on the forum where a person earns, and how stupid it is to understand how to deny a person access to work

This is not work. Even if it was - you got fired for faking the results of your "work". Or - if we were to believe your story - your "friend" got fired for allowing an unauthorized person to access their "workplace". All perfectly fireable offenses IRL. So cut the stupid analogies.

Where was the work forged? And why did you decide that my friend got access to my account?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

Where was the work forged? And why did you decide that my friend got access to my account?

Copy-pasted text == fake "work".

The alleged "hacker" == unauthorized person. It's your (or your "friend's") responsibility to keep the account secure.

The point is - stupid analogy is stupid. You broke forum rules, you got banned, and now you're wasting time with excuses.
fess1689 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

The alleged "hacker" == unauthorized person. It's your (or your "friend's") responsibility to keep the account secure.

The point is - stupid analogy is stupid. You broke forum rules, you got banned, and now you're wasting time with excuses.

Yes, I spend time because you can not block an account for 1 post on the forum! Even on YouTube during plagiarism, one strike is issued and another 2 strike can be obtained. How is your forum worse?
fess1689 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:03:33 PM

And about security, these are also questions to the forum, because we use logins to log in (which are available in the public domain for all) will only have to find a password. Another thing, if used mail, which would not have been specified in the account profile (or would be hidden from guests)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:26:18 PM

Yes, I spend time because you can not block an account for 1 post on the forum! Even on YouTube during plagiarism, one strike is issued and another 2 strike can be obtained. How is your forum worse?

I can't. Moderators can. This is not Youtube. The rules are different.

You're breaking the rules right now so apparently even after getting banned you still don't have any interest to learn how this forum works.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Guess this is a never ending story !

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: