Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to take decision.  (Read 849 times)
goyubiwub (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

I missed out of the opportunity to buy siafund in 2015 and when I came across the farm gold I felt like the token is designed like SIAFUND but with a twist (Shark Tank for food). I checked their Blog and it says that FARM Gold is the new SIAFUND! What is your opinion? Is this a safe to invest?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Larssoneos02

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:14:33 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Before making any big investment it is best to do in-depth research on the matter, as this is a big step and it doesn't hurt to be cautious and take your time as rushing a decision like this won't be helping you rather, putting you in a tough situation which can be avoided by a little patience.
MarcoMayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

Never heard about FARM Gold before. But their blog got me intersted as well. I would like to know more about this too.
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

No, not at this moment. All funds that deal with crypto are at the lowest point, but still there is even more room to fall. Be very conservative at this moment with crypto.

Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:02:05 PM

Investing now is very risky, you need to wait for better days. Although as they say the one who does not risk he does not drink champagne. You yourself decide to invest or not the risks that you take all.
Jazmyn Salazar

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

You should not make a rash decision. Keep calm, observe the market very carefully, consider all the sides, and only then you should go for it. Only you can take the decisions and that is why you should be the one to give it much thought and decide what to do.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

before making a investment make sure you have a profitable investment not just to stagnant the money. we are investing to earn not to lose so take a good decision making.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:29:18 PM

I would suggest you wait for sometime. The market isn't favorable at the moment and this is a trick investment.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:00:07 PM

I missed out of the opportunity to buy siafund in 2015 and when I came across the farm gold I felt like the token is designed like SIAFUND but with a twist (Shark Tank for food). I checked their Blog and it says that FARM Gold is the new SIAFUND! What is your opinion? Is this a safe to invest?

I never know about siafund and now is bad time for investment/ trading using crypto, even you have the great strategy and professional opinion it will not helping. See the chart and think about your future asset, it will not easy to replace trust even into bitcoin/ ethereum right now. I'll not stop you but please think again, stop all crypto activity and come back again next year.

anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

As I can see it is really daffe place for your money with so promising predictions and other indexes. I think it is not bad idea and you profit wioll not so bad there.
popox

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

I agree that it is safest place in this situation. My friends is working there and he says that its profitability and future predicions are so safe and high.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Before making any big investment it is best to do in-depth research on the matter, as this is a big step and it doesn't hurt to be cautious and take your time as rushing a decision like this won't be helping you rather, putting you in a tough situation which can be avoided by a little patience.

I believe if you can make do with this, backed up with a sense of being fully responsible with what may be the outcome of the espionage,  then, I think it will go a long way in making you decide wisely to the end that you come to a good destination.
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

before deciding whether it can be a safe investment or not is to know more about the project that you mean, follow thrad's development for a few days, see softcap achievements for a few days, if many good reviews are worth considering, see some reviews that can be trusted

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

when it comes to security it's very safe, if the website is active until now, but what is difficult is to determine the benefits of investing there
NoeSanchez

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

Everyone has their own opinions. If you feel safe to invest,you can do it. I don't see any problem in this.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

If you want a safe investment for the long term. I think the top ten coins are the best and these coins are the very strong technology and to the investment in the short and the long term.
astrologer123

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

its almost never safe to invest in something you know. if you sure that it will repeat the success of previous coin then try it. or avoid it.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

You can buy if you have the fund you can afford to lose. The coin is swapped to farm token so it is same. This is another opportunity for you to invest in such good product. Remember not invest more that you can afford to lose as this is speculative market and only prediction which can not be 100 percent correct so whatever you are doing remember that the market can not be predicted.
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

I think there are many answers from bro, in my opinion, whether you are going to invest in the long term or want to trade after tokens are traded on the market, if you want to trade in my opinion it is better not to take big risks, if you have information from I think you can buy little for your long-term investment,
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:14:41 PM

Hello guys the best thing to do is just applied a due diligence before venturing something like Investing in unfamiliar Platform or Business. That's too risky and if your not sure what are you doing or you are lacking of confidence don't push it because it will end not good for you.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

I probably would have helped you with great pleasure, but I do not want to take responsibility, which today completely falls on you, so I probably just will not say anything except solve your head
sotovid

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:28:58 PM

On the one hand, it is necessary to investigate everything about the project, but on the other hand, whoever does not risk, does not drink Shaspanskoe.

Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Now we need to invest very carefully in new projects. There are many scams on the cryptocurrency market. Carefully study the biography and career of developers.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

maybe from most people it's very foreign I just found out, first not to quickly conclude to invest in Siafund they can be in a wave of destruction with the lack of trends in the public eye, both of which we must first know the actual function of Siafund itself, is it worth and developing in the future whether it is only ashes that cannot spread, what I think is not following in vain, keep yourself safe, look for more pipular than that, I personally am not suitable to go further than that.
pozmu

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

You can always earn invested money somehow if things go wrong (of course depends how much you're going to invest).
If your selected coin go to the moon it won't be as easy to earn that many you could buy at the early stages, and even if you manage to get them you will be missing initial profit.
So my advice would be buy, but it's just sort of general crypto advice.

ci1990

Activity: 252

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

I don't know that company/project but be very careful. There are many ponzi schemes like that and if you happen to get caught in a ponzi then you may end up like bitconnect victims. Please research very well before you invest your hard earned money.

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:52:19 PM

I never heard about FARM Gold, so may be it's risky, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't invest. On thing i suggest you- Always go in deep and researc, if you're going to invest in any project. It's always good and less riskful, then on opinions. Rest on you!
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

It is better for you to make your own investment decision by researching. You can join its community group in telegraph or Ann thread to learn more
about the project.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:58:10 PM

Only head SIA coin but not SIAFUND. You might see some interesting things on that coin and you had missed to buy it on previous years and see some gains on the future then it would really give you some regrets
but when other projects tends out to make another one with some minimal twist then I would prefer not to invest into these copy-cats even they do make some adjustments or add-ons its still similar on the original ones and in fact the market is bleeding now.Arent you hesitated to invest?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Mr.Boring007

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

Can't help regarding this topic. Although they seem legit, investing blindly may not be fruitful for you.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:09:57 AM

I don’t know about that, but most of these coins you will see these days are not worth it. And I haven’t heard of this coin you mentioned and the comments here seems like they also don’t know about it. So if you’re going to make any investment on this coin you mentioned, better to research about it and look for people who are into the same to know from them if it’s a good one or not. And that is not the only coin in the market, check out others too… Your choice though.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Yeah it is mandatory to search and analyze what you want and where you want to invest your money. Don’t take any abrupt decisions about your investment. There are many scammers in the market and your one wrong decision will take all your money. So it is necessary to make sure that you are going in the right path and your money will be safe there.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

Do not impulse investment in encryption. You must do a good job of research. When determining the risk coefficient is relatively small. Investments can be made. Encryption investment risks and profits coexist. Please invest cautiously.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Investing now is very risky, you need to wait for better days. Although as they say the one who does not risk he does not drink champagne. You yourself decide to invest or not the risks that you take all.
do you think the situation is good? in my opinion, the market situation is indeed very risky to invest but behind it all there are more opportunities to increase profits in the long run. But I agree with your words that decisions will really be in our own hands.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

Firstly let's not do anything hasty, the blog I just read it appealing and going to seek more indept information about it, yes siafund is swapped for gold farm and if need be, go more deeper in your research and don't forget to be cautious about the quantum of money you invest as it is best to always invest what you can afford to lose
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

Gave it a look, nothing jumps out to say it is a scam. But for me personaly I like to see a stronger team with more experience. They also are not very clear what their USP is. You can invest if you want but I would pass on this one. There are much stronger ICO's out there where you are much more likely to make a profit on your investment.

hanxinvwang

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

I have not collected information about FARM Gold. If you plan to invest, I suggest that you should collect information about the project in a variety of ways, not just relying on blogs!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Rembedful

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

Never heard about FARM Gold before. But their blog got me intersted as well. I would like to know more about this too.
I also never heard about FARM gold and what is in their blog. I think that as it is a matter of money and I never take any risks while investing my money. I only know big coins and invest in them. They are good for investment and I am sure that if I take some interest in the crypto market I will never lose my money. You should also be careful about your investment.
clarkt

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Anybody can use previously successful coin or project to shill the new project and it doesn't necessarily mean new project will become successful like the new oneS.  When you are ready to invest,  take your time and research the project you are putting your money and make  your decision!

Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

You should know that no matter what coin you invest in you are always taking some kind of risk with the coin. There is no safe coin, you just have to trust that the research that you have done into the coin is enough for you to invest in the coin. Just make sure that you are not putting in  more money than you can afford to lose into the project

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

You just have to reach for yourself. You understand that. If you will help people in the future without these people you'll nothing.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:32:39 AM

Although I don't know what you are talking about about this project. But my advice is that it is best not to invest. Because I don't know about it, I can't judge whether this project is safe, but the whole market is not safe at the moment, so I think you should be more cautious.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:59:03 AM

as far as i know, in cryptocurrency's history, many coins with same tech and idea cannot be success as the predecesasor. But in some case, it will, my suggestion to you is buy with small amount or with amount you afford to lose
@cryptom2

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

I think the most vital activity when taking a gander at a digital currency is seeing how its network operates and what makes it so special. This might be a bit on the technical side, yet even an essential comprehension of how the system works will profit you enormously.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

As you missed in 2015 then I don't think you should invest now, where you have many good options to go! Actually, I never heard about siafund or gold farm things! And I see many people didn't know about it, so that's means siafund is not popular enough! So, you may avoid investing there!
nwanne

Activity: 280

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

Never heard of that though, but if you have made their research and you are convince that they are good then you can make your investment, but I will advice you invest what you can afford to lose, don't invest all your money and bear in mind that investing is risky, you can make profit or you can make lose, with that been said, wish you luck

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
hohuan101

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

I do not intend to invest in this project so do not find out. But if you want to weigh investment, you can go to telegram to see community reactions. If the reaction is really positive, you can start to understand other information
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

once again, one potential token. but back again, we must really know that investment in ico is like a baby. which we do not yet know for sure their project at the end of the period.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

I think you are currently given many choices to buy altcoins, and the wisest choice for the top 10 altcoins. because for the other alt, the risk is very big, and if you want to try it, you should analyze it first.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

It depends if you can verify what you have found out and if you think it is still worth it to invest or if you think you are not too late to join the ride, then go. Sometimes being too skeptical makes you lose opportunities. Make sure to make a good research before investing.
plr

Activity: 1134
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:46:14 PM

You said you missed the chance to invest 2015 is three years that means the project is good that it still exists, we seldom see projects that last long so why not invest do a big check and see if they are still profitable and what changes have happened in the last 3 years.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:55:45 PM

It depends if you can verify what you have found out and if you think it is still worth it to invest or if you think you are not too late to join the ride, then go. Sometimes being too skeptical makes you lose opportunities. Make sure to make a good research before investing.
It could be a big help if they do research personally rather than of asking in here. We have different insights and goals, may people have different suggestions which could only made them undecided.
Tried to manipulate your own decision OP and don't used others minds so won't blame us if you fail(hope not).
fen32

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

what kind of company it would not be (there is always the risk) Lift information about them as much as possible and think about whether it is worth investing or not. Smiley

Isuk

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

You just have to reach for yourself. You understand that. If you will help people in the future without these people you'll nothing.

Yeah, taking a decision is our own responsibility. Because if something bad happens, we can not blame anyone for our decision. So, just try to learn more about the project, then you can decide the best decision for yourself.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 467

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

You can only get some advice here. and some advice is not good or true.
Better to do a research by yourself. do study a lot about the project.
If they are claiming they are the new SIAFUND then study it.
Get to the source that you can prove it is true. then have a knowledge from them if they will be a success in the future.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

I suggest that you do a detailed investigation of the project before investing, look at some valuable information, and then consider whether you want to invest.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:57:12 PM

Before you start investing, you need to figure it out for yourself and then invest your money!
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

You have to dig deeper to get truly real and proven information, join their community and you have to ask more questions, if you are satisfied with the answers from their team, the choice is in your own hands, think casually not with lust.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

use your head as a computer and turn off your emotions. You just need to calmly learn all the subtleties in the matter of investment and not to succumb to various provocations on the part of the alarmists and envious
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

I think you need to listen only your intuition and making everyday checking of market updates. In this case you will be aware what to do with you investments and what coins will be better for you
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

If you find it difficult to make the right decision, then invest for a long time in a proven cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or ETH.
Fidelius

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:26:23 AM

The gap is too big. You need to find more info on why this project had changed and what is the point of making investment right now. No blind trust in our days.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

Very rare, I have not collected too much information about FARM Gold, and I don't believe in any new crypto, because most of them are copying old crypto!

drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:30:18 AM

Man, if you missed opportunity in a past, then you have opportunity at the moment, so you can try to join crypto now, prices are like a gift!
Barbatos

Activity: 272

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

It does not seem good for me. Most of altcoins that are made it through crisis did not changed a thing, so I cannot belive that your token will be worthy.

clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

You still give up, investment is not for you. You are more like a gambler than an investor. Such questions should not be heard by others, which will make you bankrupt. The current cryptocurrency is not the cryptocurrency market of 2015.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

If the crypto is successful, then it does not need to develop more of the same encryption, it just creates new crypto to make money, and as the bear market spreads, it may not land on the moon!

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

If their previous project was sucessfull, you may think about investing in their new project, but if it was not, you may not even waste your time reading new WP. Remeber my words.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

It does not seem good for me. Most of altcoins that are made it through crisis did not changed a thing, so I cannot belive that your token will be worthy.
Do not worry about now, worry about the future. As long as you are certain what you are holding has long term potential, great team and a solid product, a time will come when you will not be bothered as you will get to see a lot of people pay a higher price for it as this market continues to grow eventually. The best decision to be taking now is either to be patient holding, since selling right now is even the last thing anyone wants to be thinking, or at least buying a little more now considering the fact that this here is a pretty good bargain for anyone whose focus is on the long term.

Is this a safe to invest?
Definitely a big-big NO. Whatever their future will be, just ignore all the centralized things and choose the decentralized opportunities as they have better chances to make you rich in coming years. We may choose bitcoin for investments blindly and ethereum and litecoin kind of altcoins too.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Sorry, I don't know much about SIAFUND, but I think if you plan to invest in a new altcoin now, you should reduce your investment because all crypto is in the dumping stage!

glasbren

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

Every project that came in cryptocurrency world should always be checked thoroughly before deciding to join in the project.
I think i can't help you choose, cause in cryptocurrency it is not easy to decide which is the good cryptocurrency and which is the bad one, among the scam that keep on appearing.
helmihamcont

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

We need a new Ethereum
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

I rarely invest, but if it's really good for you, then just invest,
but most investors now seem a little reluctant to invest anywhere.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Never heard anything about this Farm Gold token you mention but if they are simply trying to copy somebody elses idea, can they do it better than the original and is the original a successful investment? Don't be too quick to jump in ICO have been fairing very poorly this year and purchase after seems to be a much better choice.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Sexie

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

Just try  to find them out  all over their  potential for investing to it. If you think that is good for you then take that opportunity. As what you said that you had missed it out last 2015 of investing to it , now , this time  will be the best  .As long as this coin is always in the list of some exchanges , there is nothing to worry about. It will be safe.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
vasilev456

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:07:12 AM

To understand this we need to examine the project, and nobody else can help you in this situation!
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:16:54 AM

You don't invest in a project just because is more like a project you once believed in or is more Luke a project that has been successful,you need to make more research into the project,check the team behinde it and be sure before you invest.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:28:10 AM

Now you need to wait prices to bottom and to buy, maybe bottom is now. Now you are looking to get into top coins, all of them are in big dip compared with prices from past few months. It`s never 100% safe, but cryptocurrencies are the future, cause of that you need to get into top coins first and in meanwhile look for some good new projects and in time get into them to, but never forget to have bitcoin and ethereum, its my advice for all new people here. Good luck my friend.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

You are talking about year 2015 now most of the new project is a scam i won't advice you to invest your money in all this new coins let just invest in old coins.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

People who want to invest in a certain project they need to research first for finding out everything by themselves. Without having own research should not invest. If your opinion suggests you invest you can invest here no need to listen to others.
flicbecomnews

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:14:20 AM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:19:09 AM

I've seen a lot of project/platform like that. All of them is SCAM! All of it robbed people' money from them. I advise, don't invest any money. But it is your call already. Make your investigate.
EmJay

Activity: 563

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

I never heard about it but my advice is to make a research before investing into it. Before investing into something that involves money you need to do a thorough research and do a wise decision because nowadays it is really hard to invest as scams are rampant in crypto world.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

Well, I have been a witness of several cases, when project changed name and direction, but it lost a lot of token holders and a chance to become successfull.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Nothing is safe when investing. But if you do your own research and balance the advantages and disadvantages, it will be easier to make a decision. Rather than listening to others' opinions, make your own decision rather than have regrets later.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
yeahright

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:01:36 AM

Now we need to invest very carefully in new projects. It is better to invest yourself by doing research. There are many scams in the electronic money market. Carefully study the biography and career of the developers. You can join your community group in telegraph to find out more about the project .
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:18:10 AM

what is siafund?
freedomforever

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

If you do believe crypto world, do not wait for a second fo investing in bitcoin and ethereum mate. But you have to be very patient because i dont think the market is gonna be up in short term. On the other hand, if you are so pessimistic for crypto wolrd, dont invest.

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

what is siafund?
He is talking about sia coin, i guess.
It is same like golem but it has more supporters or better to call shills.
passwordnow

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

These types of funds that OP is mentioning is suspicious.  I didn't conducted any further research about it because I'm not interested.

With such "funds", be careful on where you put your money so you're hard earned money is safe.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:44:28 AM

You still give up, investment is not for you. You are more like a gambler than an investor. Such questions should not be heard by others, which will make you bankrupt. The current cryptocurrency is not the cryptocurrency market of 2015.
Anyone who is giving up right now is actually not ready to invest at all, or does not have the patience of an investor. It is pretty simple, a lot of people sold out on apple stock a long time ago with the feeling that there is no longer hope and here we are, as we see so many people today regretting that move.

When you basically know that there is a future for something, I believe the whole patience factor is something that will most definitely work out on its own, but if you are the type who is always in a hurry for everything, then that is where the problem starts as you will end up missing out eventually and definitely will be a regrettable one.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

Almost all cryptocurrencies are declining this year, and with the dumping of the market, all new coins may be lower than the ICO price!

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Before you decide you should do research. Now the market is down and if you want to invest now is the right time. Crypto is not entirely safe but crypto has a very good future. And if you succeed, of course, you can get a lot of profit.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:59:03 AM

You should always make a very deep investigation of any project. Try to find the most possible amount of information about these guys and analyse it. Read their whitepaper, check the website and the team members. I would also check the devs as well.
wxganz

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

If you know for sure that developers of FARM gold is the same persons who worked on SIAFUND and believe their words so do it and invest. If you know that it will work out and will not turn into scam.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:06:13 AM

seems to be able to make a decision that you are doing is analyzing all the possibilities that will occur in your decision after that you can make your choices and decisions because if someone else gives a decision not necessarily you can accept and make decisions given from the people.
choychoy

Activity: 238

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

If you're not sure about it then better not to continue to invest with them. There are many projects out there which are better that that. Anyway it's yours to decide but it seems they mislead you.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

If I were you, you shouldn't be too loyal to a certain coin because it might end up lying in the ground. But I hope it won't for you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: