Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:10:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you hear about Virie?  (Read 209 times)
much_word (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

I saw some posts here & there about Virie..
As far as i understood is not only a new cryptocurrency but it also has a project behind it that aims to create a virtual future, a virtual marketplace that has no owners but rather is based on small investors (people) through crowdfunding.
What do you think about it? Should i research more and why not invest in it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X-Ray.12

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

I have heard similar things about Virie. I think that it is different from others. It gives more importance to everyone because it is based on crowdfunding.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:14:47 AM

if it's really marketed in crowdfunding, this will be a very good thing, but I have never heard of Virie before, and whether it can be a truly successful project or not, this is indeed a good innovation, I need to learn more many

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
usticiann

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

I've been reading up about it too. It seems that the whole future technology thing is based on decentralization. And cryptocurrency, while it has arrived, is still going through the evolution process. It seems that Virie is going to carry on at some point, where Bitcoin leaves off. Does that make sense? Here's an article I read: https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/virie-the-currency-of-the-future
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:12:06 PM

Definitely, if this project is aimed at virtual reality and it does not a scam then it will have a future. VR is the future.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

Virie is a new cryptocurrency which is actually a market in addition to being a cryptocurrency. It will make it easy to move money freely around the world. The virtual space doesn't have borders or customs. It's not just a new cryptocurrency. It's a new concept in cryptocurrency. A step forward. There are articles online about it. See this: https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/win-win-with-virie
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:29:36 PM
Merited by Sherwood_Archer (1)

I actually had to do some digging for this. But are you referring to https://virternity.com/virie?
Apparently they are still at the phase of crowdfunding so there is no telling if it's something that's going to be really popular for people to invest in. Maybe, I will put like the minimum amount in their crowdfunding just to see what it will be like. lol
I find the website still a bit vague but perhaps it's still in the process of marketing itself as it is really hard to find them in google. The Virie Market sounds curious. I wonder how they are going to present that and if they already have partners who will join them in that venture. I'm a bit concerned on "moderation is totally impossible on virie market". Like what do they mean? You can sell as you want?
I like that they actually have in mind of using their crypto for using it in their own words, "to trade GOODS and SERVICES".
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:40:44 AM

I just read a blog post today about the crowdfunding policy Virie is using to bring up their coin. You don't have to buy it, you can pay $10.00 USD and become a shareholder. You get Virie coins in exchange. This sounds amazing. You can read the post here: https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/virie-s-crowdfunding-campaign
usticiann

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:19:58 AM

Apparently, once the crowdfunding period is done, we'll be able to view something called Virie Blockexplorer, which will help us to view the Virie Blockchain system. I'm curious to see how the crowdfunding goes. https://virternity.com/virie
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Same style with this thread, Virie, a new coin to invest in?

I'd rather stayaway with this type of coins. This thread became a place for shilling now of such projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Trinity_boy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:32:44 AM

Yes I've heard about Virie or shall I say, I've read a lot about it lately. It seems to be pretty promising. With its own blockchain, distributed exchange network and Escrow system, it looks a lot safer and fraud free. It also looks like a pretty good investment because while you buy the coins, you also continuously support the project of creating the virtual world. And here's more, their doing the crowdfunding because they don't want to sell the project to any big corporations to avoid falling under any avaricious organizations hence once you invest on it, automatically, you get to be a "shareholder" of the future virtual world. If you want to read more about it, here's an article I found earlier today: https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/virie-s-crowdfunding-campaign
much_word (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

Yes I've heard about Virie or shall I say, I've read a lot about it lately. It seems to be pretty promising. With its own blockchain, distributed exchange network and Escrow system, it looks a lot safer and fraud free. It also looks like a pretty good investment because while you buy the coins, you also continuously support the project of creating the virtual world. And here's more, their doing the crowdfunding because they don't want to sell the project to any big corporations to avoid falling under any avaricious organizations hence once you invest on it, automatically, you get to be a "shareholder" of the future virtual world. If you want to read more about it, here's an article I found earlier today: https://www.annerainwater.net/blog/virie-s-crowdfunding-campaign

I can't wait for the crowdfunding to be done so we can actually experience some of what they keep bragging about. Cheesy
Dyeing to see what's in it really!
Their promises are quite high and my hopes as well.
siruiiuris

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

I just read about virie in bitcointalk and I did not find anything about virie officially. Is this the ghost project? Or early marketing?
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

I can't wait for the crowdfunding to be done so we can actually experience some of what they keep bragging about. Cheesy
Dyeing to see what's in it really!
Their promises are quite high and my hopes as well.
Yes me too! I've already missed a lot of opportunities with the other coins when they were still new and I don't want to miss another opportunity again this time so I'm keeping an eye on it. The crowdfunding idea appeals to me because if I buy the Virie coins, I automatically kinda get a piece of the future. I will be automatically a contributor to their project while I can use the coins for trading. That excites me the most tbh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: