Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
sadboy132

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:43:43 PM

Even the logo is not worth 5$ on fiverr.
Logo is very important in the project? In some top projects, the logo was drawn in 20 minutes. The developers of these projects talked about this, I don’t want to name the project names. And it was done for free.
Why not? I think the design is the face of the project! At first everyone looks at the cover.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:59:36 PM

Even the logo is not worth 5$ on fiverr.
Logo is very important in the project? In some top projects, the logo was drawn in 20 minutes. The developers of these projects talked about this, I don’t want to name the project names. And it was done for free.
Why not? I think the design is the face of the project! At first everyone looks at the cover.
Project design is an important part. At first, everyone looks at the website and how it is designed.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

The reservation system will be able to successfully exist in the market. If you do it right, you’ll make a big profit.
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

The reservation system will be able to successfully exist in the market. If you do it right, you’ll make a big profit.
To do this, you must fully implement all plans and follow the roadmap. Investors are already seeing this project.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

To do this, you must fully implement all plans and follow the roadmap. Investors are already seeing this project.
Investors have already bought tokens of this platform. The volume of trades is relatively large, and the token is already being traded on 2 exchanges. And also there is a token on Coinmarketcap.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

Investors have already bought tokens of this platform. The volume of trades is relatively large, and the token is already being traded on 2 exchanges. And also there is a token on Coinmarketcap.
You can still buy tokens anyway. Moreover, now the price is low, I would buy tokens right now. It is a pity that I bought earlier at a higher price.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

You can still buy tokens anyway. Moreover, now the price is low, I would buy tokens right now. It is a pity that I bought earlier at a higher price.
Until you sell them, you won’t lose. I am sure that the price will rise.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

What will you do in a month? Have some action plan?
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

What platforms are your competitors? And what are you better than these projects?
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:11:16 AM

Today the price has fallen by 30 percent. Is this related to the fall of bitcoin?
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:44:21 AM

The devs have already sold much of their 150k pre-mine.  They will probably dump a lot more after this massive pump today.

Really ? this is simply a fud! Talk with proofs or stay silent.
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

Good news SHB community !!

Block Reward has increased to 1.1 SHB

0.99mn reward / 0.11 pos

Masternode ROI 799%

Daily income 0.02 btc

Best time to buy masternode and get higher rewards !!

SKYHUB - LIVE BEYOND YOUR LIMITS

https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SHB/BTC

https://tradeogre.com/exchange/BTC-SHB

Your SKYHUB Team
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

Again we have Good news for  SHB community !!

Block Reward has increased to 1.2 SHB

1.08 mn reward / 0.12 pos

Masternode ROI 700%

Daily income 0.013 btc

Best time to buy masternode and get higher rewards !!

SKYHUB - LIVE BEYOND YOUR LIMITS 

https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/

Your SHB  Team
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

Hello SHB community !! Another month ends and we would like to sum up what we have achieved in November!!

SHB got listed on mnforall.com platform
 We have got SHB tip bot
 SHB got listed on snode.co
 SHB got listed on masternodes.pro
 More than 2500 community members on discord, 4200 community members on telegram
 SHB got listed on coinranker.net
 SHB got listed on new exchange - tradeogre.com
 SHB got listed on coinmarketcap.com
 SHB got listed on worldcoinindex.com
 SHB got listed on coindar.org
 Block reward has increased 3 times
 Nice youtube reviews by investors
 We have done various airdrops and bounties on our servers and for shared pools
 SHB got listed on Cheddur app
 SHB got listed on hostmasternode.com
 During all these while SHB has got decent volume 10-30 btc daily
 Active masternodes 29

This is just the beginning !!

Thank you for choosing SHB and for supporting us !!
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Hello SkyHub community!!

I want to outline some of the advantages of SkyHub Coin, and why you should be part of this amazing community !!

**INNOVATIVE** - The need of Online Booking Platform, running on Blockchain technology is supreme. SkyHub project’s unique business model will bridge the gap between online travel agency and a traditional travel agency by creating a trusted platform with a bustling ecosystem of active and satisfied users.

**LIMITED MASTERNODE COIN** - Numbers don't lie. Skyhub mines only 260k coin yearly through mn/pos. That means there can be maximum 100 SHB available masternode. It will take us 20 years to have 2000 SHB masternodes. Keep this calculations in mind.

Now its obvious the importance of having SHB masternode, especially when **Block reward has increased to 1.2 SHB** !! 1.08 is the mn reward, and 0.12 is the pos reward. ROI and daily income is pretty attractive too!! This is the best time to buy your masternode and get higher rewards !!

SKYHUB LIVE BEYOND YOUR LIMITS
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

The devs have already sold much of their 150k pre-mine.  They will probably dump a lot more after this massive pump today.

You have evidence of this action? Because if so, then this news should be on the first page! In general, when developers sell their tokens it says a lot.
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

Waiting to see when Skyhub coin will stop falling?
Recent days, Skyhub team have disclosed several posititve information on what's going on with the project.
I hope that the coin will stop decreasing and starting to recover soon.

Skyhub masternode price is higher than it was during pre sale. Why do you think its falling? From the very first they being traded on exchange , SHB had higher price than it was sold during pre sale. And due to high demand the price has skyrocketed. At last I would say this is a decentralized coin and volatility is normal.
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

You have evidence of this action? Because if so, then this news should be on the first page! In general, when developers sell their tokens it says a lot.

Yes as the dev of this coin , I would also like to see evidence. As I have told previously , this is simply a fud. Nonsense talk without proof!
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

SKYHUB project is supported and backed by the wealth of knowledge and experience from the entire ecosystem and will be stronger than any equivalent centralized version !!

__REMINDER__

SKYHUB IS A LIMITED MASTERNODE COIN- Numbers don't lie. Skyhub mines only 260k coin yearly through mn/pos. That means there can be maximum 100 SHB available masternode. It will take us 20 years to have 2000 SHB masternodes. Keep this calculations in mind.

Best time to buy SHB masternode!!

tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

Hello SHB community !! Another month ends and we would like to sum up what we have achieved in November!!

SHB got listed on mnforall.com platform
 We have got SHB tip bot
 SHB got listed on snode.co
 SHB got listed on masternodes.pro
 More than 2500 community members on discord, 4200 community members on telegram
 SHB got listed on coinranker.net
 SHB got listed on new exchange - tradeogre.com
 SHB got listed on coinmarketcap.com
 SHB got listed on worldcoinindex.com
 SHB got listed on coindar.org
 Block reward has increased 3 times
 Nice youtube reviews by investors
 We have done various airdrops and bounties on our servers and for shared pools
 SHB got listed on Cheddur app
 SHB got listed on hostmasternode.com
 During all these while SHB has got decent volume 10-30 btc daily
 Active masternodes 29

This is just the beginning !!

Thank you for choosing SHB and for supporting us !!

And absolutely nothing in that list adds to the purported functionality of what the coin is for.

Obvious scam is obvious.  Note their focus on pushing masternodes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: