Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

Hello, please help me, I can not figure out where to watch the Russian translation Roll Eyes?will wait for a response, thanks in advance!  Wink
At the moment there is no Russian translation.
I also did not find. I hope in the future will appear.

Translation bounty is quite few, but am sure you can keep an eye on the discord channel just in case Russian translation is needed https://discord.gg/ttC2bVR
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:29:20 PM

Although a few annoying details make this project look like a scam. But listing on Coinexchange also made me think that the dev's of skyhub are serious about developing the project.
I will wait to see if you really develop service booking with coin skyhub or not.
If successful with a low supply of only 5M, the price for each skyhub coin will not be less than $5.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Although a few annoying details make this project look like a scam. But listing on Coinexchange also made me think that the dev's of skyhub are serious about developing the project.
I will wait to see if you really develop service booking with coin skyhub or not.
If successful with a low supply of only 5M, the price for each skyhub coin will not be less than $5.

If token already trading on the exchange it is apriori not scam, cause it is not easy start trade token. In any case i will follow the project.
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

The project looks very promising, the idea is relatively outstanding camparing to other projects and the coin is already traded on the exchange.Great!! glad that i found out it early!!   
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

I like this project, a promising idea and a small number of tokens. What happens if the soft cap is not reached?
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

Coinexchange is a good exchange?
Good exchange, especially for beginner projects.
Many projects first listing the coin there.

in this project a completely different development strategy. so I think that it will develop in a very new direction, which will be novelty for us.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:07:12 PM

Good exchange, especially for beginner projects.
Many projects first listing the coin there.

in this project a completely different development strategy. so I think that it will develop in a very new direction, which will be novelty for us.
I hope that this will be the case. I wish the devs team success!
It will be interesting to see what will happen to the coin in a few weeks.
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

your total supply is very small and limited, but I don't see your block explorer, can you help me find it?

hello, all the links are available on SkyHub coin website. Here is the link for explorer https://explorer.skyhubcoin.com/
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

If token already trading on the exchange it is apriori not scam, cause it is not easy start trade token. In any case i will follow the project.
It is likely that the price will be such. The total number of tokens is very small compared to other projects. If the project follows its roadmap, we will see a very high price.
darkshine

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

It is likely that the price will be such. The total number of tokens is very small compared to other projects. If the project follows its roadmap, we will see a very high price.
The price for 1 token will initially be about 10 dollars, on the one hand this is good, since volatility on either side will actively influence the trading, but on the other hand, a small emission of tokens will not allow large investors and market players to show their potential.
darkshine

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

That's for real or not, but SHB coin price is pretty awesome, buy and sell order look strong. This might will become more expensive later, but the trading volume is still so small, dev should have plan to list it in another exchange.
Yes that's for sure.
Need more exchanges for good volumes.
Or one or two stock exchange, but large.
Based on the roadmap, the top exchange should be announced in Q1 2019.
Let's see how it will be, but the fact that the coin is already on the exchange is very good. I hope the project will realize its ideas. Now there are a lot of projects that collect money and disappear (
I think 70-80 percent of the projects that are now entering the market are scam.
Maybe more, unfortunately.
It is very difficult now to choose a really good project for investment.
I also think that this percentage is more. Unfortunately. This project looks quite new and the team inspires confidence. I will most likely be participating in the ICO. At least for today I like the project.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

That's for real or not, but SHB coin price is pretty awesome, buy and sell order look strong. This might will become more expensive later, but the trading volume is still so small, dev should have plan to list it in another exchange.
Yes that's for sure.
Let's see how it will be, but the fact that the coin is already on the exchange is very good. I hope the project will realize its ideas. Now there are a lot of projects that collect money and disappear (
I think 70-80 percent of the projects that are now entering the market are scam.
I also think that this percentage is more. Unfortunately. This project looks quite new and the team inspires confidence. I will most likely be participating in the ICO. At least for today I like the project.
I think scam is a loose concept. For me, the scam is when the team raised the money and just disappeared, and when the team spent the ICO, launched the token to the exchange, but it is lower than the ICO price, this is not a scam.
darkshine

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

Yes that's for sure.
I think scam is a loose concept. For me, the scam is when the team raised the money and just disappeared, and when the team spent the ICO, launched the token to the exchange, but it is lower than the ICO price, this is not a scam.
This is in fact the case. It is also a scam when the team begins to change the conditions of the ICO and does not pay tokens, although they are already traded on exchanges. I had such cases.
piepie.asean

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Hope this project will waiting strong future and alot of results. Very interesting and creative Start-UP! I'm a part of! And recommend to everyone! Saw that and now thinking about this project again and again.
ceasar2008

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

Wow it is really new and very very interesting platform with big potential. If all will be realized that how write in whitepaper project will be successful.
sadboy132

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

How much does your platform have potential competitors? How do you think to increase the audience?
Scrachit

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

How much does your platform have potential competitors? How do you think to increase the audience?
There are a lot of potential competitors and analogs, it is impossible to count, but there are a one or two really worthwhile projects that are ready to make healthy competition.It seems so at first sight. I tried to explore this market, and did not find a worthy project.
Scrachit

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

Not the best, but for new projects this exchange is just right. To date, not all new projects can afford to enter at least some exchange. So this exchange is clearly not the worst option.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

Can you explain us how you could use your platform to get profit?
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:51:24 PM

Hi guys
Will there be a bounty campaign in this project? Or airdrop?
At this stage, as far as I know, a bounty campaign will not be conducted.
About airdrop not sure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: