Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
beheper

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Developers, hello. What do you think aboun bounty compagion? I believe it's really good way to up involement. I would like to be a perticipant of your bounty
I think so. If bounty programm will possible, I absolutely will participate in this bounty programm!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

People really like concept this project and ideas this is a good indicator for the team. We expect feedback from the team with a quality product.

This is doesnt say nothing today one thing that the project likes to invest another time or money in it.
In such a market I do not think that it will be too popular. Maybe I'm certainly wrong, but this is what I see at the moment. In the project, the complete absence of hyip at this stage.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

My friend advised me to invest some money in this project. I'm new to this business, but he has been involved in cryptocurrency for over 2 years. Can you please tell me, can I purchase tokens only on the exchange?
Holmy

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Developers, hello. What do you think aboun bounty compagion? I believe it's really good way to up involement. I would like to be a perticipant of your bounty
I think so. If bounty programm will possible, I absolutely will participate in this bounty programm!
In my poimt of view your opinion become that because you are absolutely sure in this project Skyhub Coin
jackyschan91

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

The cool project that watches it as the most promising start-up, gaining momentum, I want the project to quickly turn around and reach the right level of development and recognition
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

Hello, when will the main release of the platform? And is it possible to mine a coin without a video card?
I am also interested in this question. Is there technology like Bitcoin?
As far as I understand, this is Blockchain technology with a new model for more optimized and improved business building.
I understood this, I am interested in how this coin is mined.
I readed information about how we can mine this token, but forgot where i find this information. Probably on official website has links to networks, and somewhere there i readed it’s.
This information is in the video on the channel Scyhub, a link you can find on the website or on the main thread.
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

What does this project do?
Who can explain?

Hello check website. All the info is there. Thank you ! https://skyhubcoin.com/
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

Online Booking Platform, running on Blockchain technology is a super cool idea. I hope the project will succeed in creating such a platform.

Thank you very much! We are Working hard to implement all the features !! Good luck to all of us !!
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:10:12 PM

how to mine this coin once its start? Help me

Hello. SHB is pos/ masternode coin. https://skyhubcoin.com/ check the website for more info, and join us on discord! Thank you
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Great job guys. I have not met for a long time really necessary projects for the society. I think that this is how we should use blockchain technology and popularize it. Wish you luck!

Thank you very much! Together we are stronger !
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:15:19 PM

Hello, please help me, I can not figure out where to watch the Russian translation Roll Eyes?will wait for a response, thanks in advance!  Wink
At the moment there is no Russian translation.
I also did not find. I hope in the future will appear.

Hello. Yes whitepaper will be updated and we will have all the translated versions. Thank you
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

The price of one Skyhub masternode during presale is 1 BTC, too high.
However, the price of Skyhub on coinexchange.io, its only exchange by now, is more impressive.
I will wait a bit to see how the team build up the project next few weeks, and might invest into this one later.

I agree with you it is expensive but seeing the price of SHB token on coinexchange is very appealing and make you want to invest. Am definitely keeping an eye on this one

Hello. The real value of this coin is between 10-20$ per SHB, as per year only 260k coins can be mined through mn/pos . Per year only 100 masternodes will be available. this is limited mn coin. 2000 masternodes only after 20 years.Keep the calculations in mind.
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

How many users currently have your platform? How many people mine a coin?

Hello, check the statistics on https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

Hello, when will the main release of the platform? And is it possible to mine a coin without a video card?
Hello, check the roadmap  https://skyhubcoin.com/

THis coin is pos/masternode coin , you dont need a videocard. https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Oh, it`s really cool, Skyhub already listed on CoinExchange! And when do you plan to list on other exchanges? May be HitBtc, cryptopia and so on

Hi thank you ! Check our roadmap. We strictly follow our roadmap!
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

My friend advised me to invest some money in this project. I'm new to this business, but he has been involved in cryptocurrency for over 2 years. Can you please tell me, can I purchase tokens only on the exchange?

Yes only from exchange. As pre sale has ended, and we do not do private sell.
SkyHub Dev (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:33:33 PM

I am also interested in this question. Is there technology like Bitcoin?
As far as I understand, this is Blockchain technology with a new model for more optimized and improved business building.
I understood this, I am interested in how this coin is mined.
I readed information about how we can mine this token, but forgot where i find this information. Probably on official website has links to networks, and somewhere there i readed it’s.
This information is in the video on the channel Scyhub, a link you can find on the website or on the main thread.

This is a POS/MASTERNODE coin. You can either buy a masternode on your own, or join a shared pool  https://www.simplepospool.com/
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

The price of one Skyhub masternode during presale is 1 BTC, too high.
However, the price of Skyhub on coinexchange.io, its only exchange by now, is more impressive.
I will wait a bit to see how the team build up the project next few weeks, and might invest into this one later.

I agree with you it is expensive but seeing the price of SHB token on coinexchange is very appealing and make you want to invest. Am definitely keeping an eye on this one

Hello. The real value of this coin is between 10-20$ per SHB, as per year only 260k coins can be mined through mn/pos . Per year only 100 masternodes will be available. this is limited mn coin. 2000 masternodes only after 20 years.Keep the calculations in mind.
Very cool.
We hope that the price will be so soon. Looking at all the calculations, this project has a great future.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

When do you plan on listing at the coinmarketcap?
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

When do you plan on listing at the coinmarketcap?
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:
- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

I think very soon we will see the Skyhub at the coinmarketcap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: