Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

My friend advised me to invest some money in this project. I'm new to this business, but he has been involved in cryptocurrency for over 2 years. Can you please tell me, can I purchase tokens only on the exchange?

Yes only from exchange. As pre sale has ended, and we do not do private sell.
When do you plan on listing at the coinmarketcap?
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:
- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

I think very soon we will see the Skyhub at the coinmarketcap
As far as I know it is necessary that the daily volume was more than 10k
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:45:35 PM

Hello, I think that this project look a very good and I see team behind this project very experienced, I hope this project can be success.

laixingxing

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

My friend advised me to invest some money in this project. I'm new to this business, but he has been involved in cryptocurrency for over 2 years. Can you please tell me, can I purchase tokens only on the exchange?

- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.

It is also necessary that the coin be on the exchange that coinmarketcap accepts.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:51:53 PM

Coinmarketcap accepts CoinExchange. There will be no problem with this.
It is also necessary that the coin be on the exchange that coinmarketcap accepts.
mr.zet

Activity: 386
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:58:11 PM

The price of one Skyhub masternode during presale is 1 BTC, too high.
However, the price of Skyhub on coinexchange.io, its only exchange by now, is more impressive.
I will wait a bit to see how the team build up the project next few weeks, and might invest into this one later.

I agree with you it is expensive but seeing the price of SHB token on coinexchange is very appealing and make you want to invest. Am definitely keeping an eye on this one

Hello. The real value of this coin is between 10-20$ per SHB, as per year only 260k coins can be mined through mn/pos . Per year only 100 masternodes will be available. this is limited mn coin. 2000 masternodes only after 20 years.Keep the calculations in mind.
Okey, real value of this coin is betweem 10-20$ per SHB. Now what is the price at the moment?

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

Can the reservation be made only in partner companies? At the time of booking, should you pay some amount?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Can the reservation be made only in partner companies? At the time of booking, should you pay some amount?
I saw somewhere on the official website of the project information about this, but I do not remember exactly. You'd better search it on the social networks of Skyhub or on the official website. You can also ask in person by writing to the manager.
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

I saw somewhere on the official website of the project information about this, but I do not remember exactly. You'd better search it on the social networks of Skyhub or on the official website. You can also ask in person by writing to the manager.
Yes, support for the Skyhub project works very well. I got the answer literally at the same hour as I asked the question
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

Yes, support for the Skyhub project works very well. I got the answer literally at the same hour as I asked the question
This is very good when user support and the team is responsive and helps with many questions. And where exactly did you ask?
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

This is very good when user support and the team is responsive and helps with many questions. And where exactly did you ask?
Very simply, I asked a question in the email, which is listed in the profile on the forum bitcointalk. And I think in other messengers the answer will be even faster
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

However, the price of Skyhub on coinexchange.io, its only exchange by now, is more impressive.
I will wait a bit to see how the team build up the project next few weeks, and might invest into this one later.

I agree with you it is expensive but seeing the price of SHB token on coinexchange is very appealing and make you want to invest. Am definitely keeping an eye on this one

Hello. The real value of this coin is between 10-20$ per SHB, as per year only 260k coins can be mined through mn/pos . Per year only 100 masternodes will be available. this is limited mn coin. 2000 masternodes only after 20 years.Keep the calculations in mind.
Okey, real value of this coin is betweem 10-20$ per SHB. Now what is the price at the moment?
Hello. I bought 2 SHB per 0.00311 BTC. This means that now the price is just over 10 dollars for 1 token.
jackyschan91

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

The solid team, the brilliant idea and its realization, is the key to the success and growth of this  company. Investors can be confident in their expectations and enjoy the results after the ICO.
30 Super project! Join the high-quality ICO! I recommend you to see WP about this token sale!
Mibatr12

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

Hello. I bought 2 SHB per 0.00311 BTC. This means that now the price is just over 10 dollars for 1 token.
But why did you buy as a little coins? Purchase for $20 won`t give you a normal profit, you need to buy at least 15-20 coins
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Good afternoon. Who knows where to see how to mine this token? And is it possible to find out more advanced information about the mining of this token? How many people mine it, in what quantities, what platforms? Thank.
Travi$

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:47:35 AM

But why did you buy as a little coins? Purchase for $20 won`t give you a normal profit, you need to buy at least 15-20 coins
Because I'm new. Me still does not have a lot of funds to invest. I invested in this project for the sake of learning. Maybe later i buy more coins.
Travi$

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Good afternoon. Who knows where to see how to mine this token? And is it possible to find out more advanced information about the mining of this token? How many people mine it, in what quantities, what platforms? Thank.
You can find all the necessary information at this link https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/ This is a universal site for miners. Here everything is painted in detail.
tvilotbar

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

You can find all the necessary information at this link https://masternodes.online/currencies/shb/ This is a universal site for miners. Here everything is painted in detail.
Although I did not ask this question, but thank you for the information! I will study the site to know a little more in the field of mining
Mibatr12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Although I did not ask this question, but thank you for the information! I will study the site to know a little more in the field of mining
Mining - a very interesting sphere and a big plus is that you can earn good money. So do not wonder interested in this direction!
Mibatr12

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

Because I'm new. Me still does not have a lot of funds to invest. I invested in this project for the sake of learning. Maybe later i buy more coins.
It is clear, then it is better to focus on earning extra money to expand your cryptocurrency portfolio
dhaemp64

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

It is clear, then it is better to focus on earning extra money to expand your cryptocurrency portfolio
I agree, because it does not make sense to increase the money from $20) For this case we need at least $1000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: