Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

The technology of the future is changing people's lives. doing business will be easier and quality with this project. Skyhub will pass quickly and qualitatively as the team of professionals is working.
I don't think that this technology will change our live. It's quite utopian
I would not call it a utopia, but I cannot name this technology of the future either. The project is interesting, there are some interesting features and possibilities. I think the project needs time. In any case, I will follow the platform.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Tradings have so calmed down in the last day. I hope this calm will soon pass. People talk a lot about the project, but for some reason people are not trading.
Pastrana044

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

Tradings have so calmed down in the last day. I hope this calm will soon pass. People talk a lot about the project, but for some reason people are not trading.
Yes, trading is low level, I don't quite understand for what reason. Compared with yesterday, trading decreased by half.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:07:55 PM

Yes, trading is low level, I don't quite understand for what reason. Compared with yesterday, trading decreased by half.
There are purchase orders, and by the way, quite large ones, this is already good. But in general, yes, sad, but the project is not growing. I think this is temporary.
CryptoAtom

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

Master node holders hold and pumping the price with low trade volume. Very few nodes running now, leave this scam project.
Scrachit

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Master node holders hold and pumping the price with low trade volume. Very few nodes running now, leave this scam project.
I don't think it's a scam. Does not look like it. The team and the community are quite active and open to communication. Maybe the project is developing not as fast as we would like, but in general, I think the project will implement all its ideas and will develop.
Scrachit

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

I just looked and checked the information, in some projects that have been working for a long time and successfully developing there are similar situations.
Pastrana044

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

I just looked and checked the information, in some projects that have been working for a long time and successfully developing there are similar situations.
Where and what information did you watch? Can you share links? This is really important, we need to make sure that it works like this. Or tell me what projects work that way.
Scrachit

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:09:51 PM

Where and what information did you watch? Can you share links? This is really important, we need to make sure that it works like this. Or tell me what projects work that way.
You can find this information on the links on the first page. Also on the site of the masternode.
Pastrana044

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

You can find this information on the links on the first page. Also on the site of the masternode.
Well, thank you,i will need to study with this. The fact that the person mentioned above is really a key factor in the project. It is necessary to know.
ceasar2008

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

Hi, who do you consider to be your main competitor??

This project has a lot of competitors and analogues. I think the most important ones that have already been tested and work not for the first year. I wish the team good luck and want that they would soon be the main platform in this industry.
Yzhee101

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Hi, who do you consider to be your main competitor??

This project has a lot of competitors and analogues. I think the most important ones that have already been tested and work not for the first year. I wish the team good luck and want that they would soon be the main platform in this industry.
What project are you talking about? What project has many years of experience in this field? This industry is relatively new, I do not think that it has obvious leaders.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

Wow how the trades fell. Strange. I was just thinking of buying some tokens.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

This happens. I think soon the trading volume will rise as the price of the coin.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

This happens. I think soon the trading volume will rise as the price of the coin.
Do you have any information? Or is it just a guess?
Adwarteq

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

If platform will development price of token will grow. Just it the price will not grow. There must be a reason for growth. The team must work and be open with its investors and community.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Do you have any information? Or is it just a guess?
To date, there is no reason for growth unfortunately. I think this is just a guess. It is necessary to wait and hope that the team will develop the project and very soon we will see an increase prices.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

Now everything falls. Keep calm
Pastrana044

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

Do not forget that now the bear market and the price of cryptocurrency does not grow, in some cases even fall.
dieselfury

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

How are you going to promote your token on the exchange after the listing? The project is very good. You just have to spend a lot of money on marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: