Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

Hello, do you think that cryptomarket has to become more stable before a crypto paying platform is released? Can wait some time?
Crypto market is unpredictable. It is not clear how long to wait, if the project is worth it, why not launch it now?
Most likely, it takes time to attract potential users and listing tokens to the new exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yzhee101

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Hello, do you think that cryptomarket has to become more stable before a crypto paying platform is released? Can wait some time?
Crypto market is unpredictable. It is not clear how long to wait, if the project is worth it, why not launch it now?
Most likely, it takes time to attract potential users and listing tokens to the new exchanges.
Do you think project can work on this for over a year?
ceasar2008

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

It's quite normal. Some projects exist in the world of cryptocurrency for more than 2-3 years, and still do not have a working product.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

It's quite normal. Some projects exist in the world of cryptocurrency for more than 2-3 years, and still do not have a working product.
This is in truth a normal situation. Many projects spend quite a lot of time developing their main product, since it must meet all the requirements. It is better to do 1 time qualitatively and that everyone would be satisfied than to redo several times.
IgorDV

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

This is in truth a normal situation. Many projects spend quite a lot of time developing their main product, since it must meet all the requirements. It is better to do 1 time qualitatively and that everyone would be satisfied than to redo several times.
Where did you get the information that it will take a year?
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:57:02 PM

As I understand it is just a guess. I think it will be implemented in less than 1 year.
IgorDV

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

As I understand it is just a guess. I think it will be implemented in less than 1 year.
I really hope so. I would like to see a realized project with a high price for a token and a sought-after product.
conceptinion

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

I really hope so. I would like to see a realized project with a high price for a token and a sought-after product.
Do not expect the project to be too rapid development and implementation. Everything goes on as usual, do not panic.
Adwarteq

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:16:58 PM

Do not expect the project to be too rapid development and implementation. Everything goes on as usual, do not panic.
Yeah, do not rush things. The project develops according the roadmap.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

If you look at the roadmap, then a few months later we will see the token on the new exchange. Then it will be possible to understand approximately how the project will develop.
Yzhee101

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

Unfortunately trading again fell. It seems that investors and users are interested, but it is strange that trades are at a rather low level.
ceasar2008

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

Unfortunately trading again fell. It seems that investors and users are interested, but it is strange that trades are at a rather low level.
The project needs fresh air. This can be done in some ways, for example, entering a new exchange, good news about the project, new cooperation with well-known platforms.
Scrachit

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

The project needs fresh air. This can be done in some ways, for example, entering a new exchange, good news about the project, new cooperation with well-known platforms.
At this stage, the main thing is that the team does not stop fulfilling all its duties and soon we will see new exchanges and cooperation. The project needs time.
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

The project is very young. SkyHub needs more time.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

In part, I agree. The main thing that the developers told us about all the updates and news.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

If you look at the roadmap, then a few months later we will see the token on the new exchange. Then it will be possible to understand approximately how the project will develop.
Not only exchanges are important, but also the work done on the platform. I studied the roadmap and I think we should see updates much earlier.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

In part, I agree. The main thing that the developers told us about all the updates and news.
It is a pity that recently the team is not making any announcements that would have a positive impact on the project.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

Hi, guys. I am involved in many mastrnode projects. All smooth in the first stage but over time we will know which project is good. This project looks very nice and hope devs continue their work!
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

Hi, guys. I am involved in many mastrnode projects. All smooth in the first stage but over time we will know which project is good. This project looks very nice and hope devs continue their work!

Today it is very difficult to build a coin with masternodes. Very big competition and difficult process.
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

I agree this is an interesting idea! SkyHub will provide a rewarding decentralized system for rewarding members of the company.
I wonder how they will increase the community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: