Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges  (Read 62315 times)
darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

Hey. Why, with a rather large volume of trades, there is no token on Coinmarketcap?
Perhaps in order for a token to appear on the Coinmarketcap you need an even larger volume? Or more exchanges?
As far as I know, the daily trading volume should be between $ 10,000. And one exchange is enough. But there are exceptions.
There are some projects whose trading volume is well below $ 10,000. The number of exchanges does not matter.
The criteria for a cryptocurrency to be listed is the following:
- Must be a cryptocurrency or a crypto token.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.
- For market cap ranking, an accurate circulating supply figure is required.

This is official information? Where i can read about this?
Yeah, it is official inforamtion. You can find it on website Coinmarketcap in FAQ thread.
I already found, thank. There wrote that coin or token must be listing on two or more exchange.
Where is it written there? I could not find information about this. In addition, I know the tokens that are traded only on 1 exchange.
You can fill form for a listing token to Coinmarketcap, for this you need to fill out the form. The form says that the tokens should be traded on 2 exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

Hey. Why, with a rather large volume of trades, there is no token on Coinmarketcap?
Perhaps in order for a token to appear on the Coinmarketcap you need an even larger volume? Or more exchanges?
As far as I know, the daily trading volume should be between $ 10,000. And one exchange is enough. But there are exceptions.
There are some projects whose trading volume is well below $ 10,000. The number of exchanges does not matter.
- Must be on a public exchange with an API that reports the last traded price and the last 24 hour trading volume.
- Must have a non-zero trading volume on at least one supported exchange so a price can be determined.

Yeah, it is official inforamtion. You can find it on website Coinmarketcap in FAQ thread.
I already found, thank. There wrote that coin or token must be listing on two or more exchange.
Where is it written there? I could not find information about this. In addition, I know the tokens that are traded only on 1 exchange.
You can fill form for a listing token to Coinmarketcap, for this you need to fill out the form. The form says that the tokens should be traded on 2 exchanges.
Understood, thanks. Everything is equally unclear how there are tokens on Coinmarketcap, which are traded on 1 exchange, and whose trading volume is less than 10,000 dollars.
iqikdino

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:20:53 PM

Hello
where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Thanks
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Understood, thanks. Everything is equally unclear how there are tokens on Coinmarketcap, which are traded on 1 exchange, and whose trading volume is less than 10,000 dollars.
Everything is very individual. Coinmarketcap can add token itself, without filling out the form.
Vivianex

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Hello
where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? Thanks

The most accurate information you will find in the whitepaper of the project. Join the telegram channel, there are discussions of aspects of the project
iqikdino

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Hello

The most accurate information you will find in the whitepaper of the project. Join the telegram channel, there are discussions of aspects of the project
Thank you very much. That's what I need. Can you share the link to the telegram channel and the whitepaper?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Hello

Hello. Check please first page and official website. There all information what you need know about this platform.
Vivianex

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

Hello

Thank you very much. That's what I need. Can you share the link to the telegram channel and the whitepaper?
Search the project site. There are all the links and all the information that interests you.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:39:50 PM

Hello

Search the project site. There are all the links and all the information that interests you.
before asking such questions always see the project website. Often there is all the necessary information
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

Any news on the project? I am interested in the Skyhub project and I actively follow it
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Any news on the project? I am interested in the Skyhub project and I actively follow it
I am interested in this project too. Today there was no news as far as I know. What is the volume on the exchange? The Blockfolio does not show the volume of this coin.
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

I am interested in this project too. Today there was no news as far as I know. What is the volume on the exchange? The Blockfolio does not show the volume of this coin.
CoinExchange shows that the daily volume is 13.86 BTC
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

Yesterday was almost the same amount. It is good that the volume does not fall, the price also keeps the same as yesterday
Vivianex

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Yesterday was almost the same amount. It is good that the volume does not fall, the price also keeps the same as yesterday
Of course, I would like the price to go up, but what’s not decreasing is also good.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

A good result if he has been holding for two days. I hope this amount will only increase.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:17:23 PM

A good result if he has been holding for two days. I hope this amount will only increase.
Daily volume increased, yesterday was less. Not much, but it's a good indicator.
justend

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Hi, I always actively follow the projects and I believe that you need to have only relevant news to be successful
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

Hi, I always actively follow the projects and I believe that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree with you. I think first of all the prices on the crypto market are growing due to the news
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

I agree. I would like to see news from the team and the community a little more often.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

I agree with you. I think first of all the prices on the crypto market are growing due to the news

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts. Also, des often first write news here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: