Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018  (Read 3046 times)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/

You can see it as not good because it has fallen roughly from its all time high, but if you think creatively, the price of Bitcoin is still greater than the past price of it for the last 3 years.

Its sort of glass half empty v's glass half full. I think the value of bitcoin
is quite healthy. The way i look at it is when I entered the crypto scene
the price of bitcoin was around $1000. So thats the perspective on the
current status of Bitcoin in 2018 i have.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

I think the last drop was without reason, because of cryptocurrency is not based on anything, just supply and demand can influence the price. Maybe we will see a more effective price at the end of the year.
Hijack333

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Zoom in one year starting at the end of 2013 and compare it to end of 2017.
If you see the analogy you will know that the price is going sideways until 20xx?
But BTC is far away from mass adoption so the only question is when the third big bull run will be?
I think it will not be before 2019 or 2020 but if you are a pessimist you also can say that it never happens.

What will be the third wave of mass adoption? I think payment channels and banking service.
Also POS acceptance. But since all BTC Cards got banned early 2018, because VISA and Mastercard are the monopolies ruling world wide transactions, mass adoption stopped.
We need a decentralized Banking service and payment channels for more tx.

Potcoin tips: PMLsaoV6tya4ZJpuGPYeTUL2GmUubDXGLf
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

It was still in good shape though even if it looks like it's going in a downward hill but it still continue to maintain it's line. Compared to previous prices we are still in a good shape though and the only reason that people might think that they already lost is because they bought bitcoin at the highest price but if they bought it before like when the price was at $200 they could be rich today.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

It was still in good shape though even if it looks like it's going in a downward hill but it still continue to maintain it's line. Compared to previous prices we are still in a good shape though and the only reason that people might think that they already lost is because they bought bitcoin at the highest price but if they bought it before like when the price was at $200 they could be rich today.
In fact, it is not just good, things just keeps getting better and better as we move in from one year to the next. We all know how it all started back then and even the value.

In fact, we do not need to go that far, as we can pretty much just stick with the price at the beginning of last year and what some people are considering bottom now with this recent bounce we just had and it just came to mind like we have not even seen anything yet, because at this point in time, we are like this and we are not even close to mainstream adoption yet, and then I imagine what that would be like. We are progressing and that is just the best way to put it.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:31:09 AM

Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/

Cryptocurrency situation now 2018 is very critical.Its like we don't have the hope we long for crypto.This is the only hope l know to experience the prosperous life.lm came from a poor family so l want also my children to experience the abundance life.l have still faith that this coming future crypto will survive to meet a cashless society.That two years from now we will live in a cashless society,a progressive world.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

If you see the analogy you will know that the price is going sideways until 20xx?
But BTC is far away from mass adoption so the only question is when the third big bull run will be?
I think it will not be before 2019 or 2020 but if you are a pessimist you also can say that it never happens.

What will be the third wave of mass adoption? I think payment channels and banking service.
Also POS acceptance. But since all BTC Cards got banned early 2018, because VISA and Mastercard are the monopolies ruling world wide transactions, mass adoption stopped.

Probably maybe the last bull run will be the bull run that would erupt from mainstream adoption. Take a look actually at the development going on in the space at the moment, the way banks and institutions are beginning to want to be a part of the crypto space all of a sudden and with some other developments as well, and I wake up every day knowing and having that gut feelings that mainstream adoption is knocking on the door already gradually and with scaling issue becoming a thing of the past, just watch and see. As far as I am concerned, we are in a pretty good shape and we have a better long way to go.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Actually, I haven’t known enough the change or the biggest fall bitcoin price all this time, I came to this place and start invested exactly last year and at the previous years I haven’t known yet decreased bitcoin price, does more than this years or doesn't more this year. Logically, yep I know bitcoin price free falling from $20.000 to $6600 at this time, and it does make some investor worrying bitcoin won’t have a value.   

But this was undeniable also that many investors out there who still expect the price of bitcoin increased back to $ 20,000 or even more exceed it. I just comes to mind, maybe a lot of investors, especially newbie investors who expect bitcoin prices having a bull run cause of the many predictions made by experts and said the price of bitcoin will soar, so that when the price declined  like this year for investors who trust some experts said to make them lose control and spreading negative issues about cryptocurrency.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

The price of the crypto currencies are not falling, it hasn't fall for a long time now. It has been around these levels for the past 4-5 months now, why do people keep think that we are in a bear market still shocks me to this day.

If we were in a bear market the price should have gone down, when was the last time bitcoin lost any value in the recent 4-5 months? We have seen 5.8k and we have never seen neither that nor anything lower ever again. If a price goes down to a point and doesn't go down any more for 5 months thats not bear market. Hence there is no problem with bitcoin right now, price is fine and the crypto world is fine.
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

I believe that 2018 is a turbulent year for BTC. The sudden increase in sales prices this year (January) surprised many people. I believe this is a stepping stone for the development of electronic money. All you need is patience and expectation that is the key to success in the field of electronic money.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

I believe that 2018 is a turbulent year for BTC. The sudden increase in sales prices this year (January) surprised many people. I believe this is a stepping stone for the development of electronic money. All you need is patience and expectation that is the key to success in the field of electronic money.
those could happen in several years after today.we concious cryptomarket condition on 2018 very bad, and many people suffering lost after bitcoin could not recovered to highest price.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Bitcoin took off very much in December last year and therefore we now have a situation with its strong fall in price and such a long stagnation. This indicates that we do not need very large price hikes. They can not pass without a trace, we do not live in a magical world. Everything has a causal relationship. Even if Bitcoin would not have had its December rise, now the cryptocurrency would have a high price and investors would not be in such shock. However, everything has already happened and now we are interested in the question: when will the market fully recover in order to continue to develop normally. Although some believe that this will happen no earlier than a year or two, I think it will be much earlier. In the next couple of months, we will see in what condition the cryptocurrency market is and what it can do.

welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

You are right that many people still do not know even the name of cryptocurrency and it will take long time to prevail in the world. We don’t know about the coming situation of the market and nobody can say when will third bull run will start but the current situation of the overall crypto market is very miserable and in losing condition, especially the current year.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

2018 I think being a bad bitcoin trip, too much bad news with bitcoin makes them doubt about bitcoin, the negative thinking about bitcoin makes them panic and sell low, so those who panic sell greatly contribute to the market decline. Yes, bitcoin 2018 is very bad, but bitcoin still has the ability to increase, and don't panic with this decline.

ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

You can see it as not good because it has fallen roughly from its all time high, but if you think creatively, the price of Bitcoin is still greater than the past price of it for the last 3 years.

Its sort of glass half empty v's glass half full. I think the value of bitcoin
is quite healthy. The way i look at it is when I entered the crypto scene
the price of bitcoin was around $1000. So thats the perspective on the
current status of Bitcoin in 2018 i have.
the current crypto situation is not very good. Market prices dropped dramatically, leaving many people leaving Crypto. this situation is very difficult to invest to get a lot of profits.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

compare to the price of bitcoin last year. 2018 is a steadily $6k and nearly $7k last week for about 1hr then it drop again. Many people get panic for the free fall, i think number one cause is it is not yet adopted and receives negative views online and in mainstream media. Hope that the wait and see approach will be worth it for the next bull run. We have three and half months to wait till january 2019 but who knows?
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

I think that is the common virtue we should always practice, being patient. There are a lot of times that the prices of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are dumping and in a certain time, it is pumping and gave us good profits.

From my experiences, there are patterns and it is the same to other cryptocurrency investors. When the price dumps, a lot of people are being disappointed to the bright red price changes that is happening but we all know that it is not always red, it also turns green. Even though it is not continuously turning green, we all know that it will be getting there just like the past years.
hannahboy

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

It is right that most of the people bought bitcoin for higher price but it is also a fact that the early investors made thousands of dollars from that high price. 2018 is totally different from the predictions of the people and still there is no sign of growth in the price. Till the end of the year nobody is hopeful for the price. I can say that thousands of investors lost their money and now they are disappointed from bitcoin.
srcnckr

Activity: 244

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

It is right that most of the people bought bitcoin for higher price but it is also a fact that the early investors made thousands of dollars from that high price. 2018 is totally different from the predictions of the people and still there is no sign of growth in the price. Till the end of the year nobody is hopeful for the price. I can say that thousands of investors lost their money and now they are disappointed from bitcoin.
There are still 2 months to end in 2018, so investors can still place confidence in the cryptocurrency market. I put a lot of trust in this market and I think it will bounce back in the future. There is more and more good information on the cryptocurrency market so I hope everything will be better.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
cap10

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

I think people should be patient, maybe we'll get some good news on new years.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: