Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] IDA - Digitize real assets on the IDA platform  (Read 1141 times)
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

IDA has a 2-tiered asset structure. The $MRT (Material Resource Token) are issued to 3rd parties for any real asset or equity stake, following authorization. The $IDA token prompts growth in the ecosystem and is used for circulation across the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

I am sure this project will be successful especially with good concepts and goals, of course there will be no doubt for the participants and investors to join, let's look forward to the development of this project. Hopefully, everything will run smoothly in accordance with the expectations awaited.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:33:31 AM

This is an innovative and strong campany! A wonderful project with a promising future! I am sure that the company will take a leading place in this wrold! I recommend everyone to look its road map and future!
Rashid pk

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:56:55 AM

I am glad to see honest information on the project. Despite all the difficulties which have affected team it is clear that the project develops in the right direction. I wish You good luck and I follow the news!
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Whoa this project is on to a bad start they have a guy who opened an announcement thread that is full of red trust now how can bounty hunters trust this project and I also notice the site is on a nonsecure environment, they should have secured it first before launching it to the world, now something is wrong on this project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

We are glad to announce that this Airdrop campaign is now included in our premium airdrop and bounty channel which your community and supporters can see HERE

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

IDAchain is nice project .I hope this will made some changes in altcoin market.Well experience team and their road map also very promising .
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Is this project sale going on here? It seems like it is quiet, or I am missing out on this project, but I hope this project is successful as expected, and the team always tries the best for this project.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

Is this project sale going on here? It seems like it is quiet, or I am missing out on this project, but I hope this project is successful as expected, and the team always tries the best for this project.
on the website I don't see when the ICO starts, it's possible that IDAs don't have ICO,
this is a very good project maybe they don't need ICO, we just wait for their announcement

KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:14:37 PM

on the website I don't see when the ICO starts, it's possible that IDAs don't have ICO,
this is a very good project maybe they don't need ICO, we just wait for their announcement
It is stated in the title that there is PRE ICO so they do need to set up an ICO but they are not ready to start it yet.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

It seems that this project has been completed, because I see IDA tokens already in the Lbank market and now the price is good, above the ICO price and it seems that the participants and investors are just waiting for the token distribution process, and hopefully after the distribution is carried out the IDA tokens don't drop.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

It seems that this project has been completed, because I see IDA tokens already in the Lbank market and now the price is good, above the ICO price and it seems that the participants and investors are just waiting for the token distribution process, and hopefully after the distribution is carried out the IDA tokens don't drop.
this is good news as for the participants who joined here, for now they must be patient first and pray a lot that the distribution will go smoothly and the tokens will continue to increase so that the results obtained will also decide as expected.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:44:15 AM

is there an update that has good news about IDA. Maybe some of you know. I haven't seen this project for a long time

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:16:47 PM

this is good news as for the participants who joined here, for now they must be patient first and pray a lot that the distribution will go smoothly and the tokens will continue to increase so that the results obtained will also decide as expected.

Good news for those bounty hunters that this token is already in an exchange but the real question is - are they going to receive those tokens? I've been reading complaints from the ida telegram channel regarding distribution. Even the bounty manager is not so sure if they are getting paid. The dev team should address such issue and release an official statement regarding bounty distribution.
MikaMalkovich

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:22:49 PM

Good news for those bounty hunters that this token is already in an exchange but the real question is - are they going to receive those tokens? I've been reading complaints from the ida telegram channel regarding distribution. Even the bounty manager is not so sure if they are getting paid. The dev team should address such issue and release an official statement regarding bounty distribution.

Sad bad news, nice price on exchange 0.08$ but where is bounty tokens Cheesy ? new scam bounty.?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:09:52 PM

Sad bad news, nice price on exchange 0.08$ but where is bounty tokens Cheesy ? new scam bounty.?

Heard that even the bounty manager has not been paid yet. No communication from the team eh! Maybe he's not dealing with the real team.. Shocked
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:31:22 PM

I read that the team has terminated their social media promoting people's contract without even pay the. The bounty manager fears that IDA team won't pay bounty hunters because no one from the IDA team contacts with him anymore. It feels bad that yet another project trying not to pay the people who helped them.

konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:32:14 AM

IDA is listed on a new exchange from beginning:

https://rocket-exchange.net/market/ENY-IDA

More infos you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5097063

Dont be afraid because new and small. With our small withdrawel fees you can use it safe.

First 100 Users with trades get a bounty of 50 ENY.

This can be claimed at discord. https://discord.gg/unTW4Zb

Happy trading  Cheesy

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:14:48 PM

I just be patient and wait for the IDA token distribution. Indeed there is no certainty from the IDA team. I hope everything will be finished soon.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:11:17 AM

I read that the team has terminated their social media promoting people's contract without even pay the. The bounty manager fears that IDA team won't pay bounty hunters because no one from the IDA team contacts with him anymore. It feels bad that yet another project trying not to pay the people who helped them.
Have you got any announcement regarding the payment of bounty hunters or it has just marked as scam? If not scam then when they will pay to the bounty hunters?How much they have raised from initial coin offering.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: