Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No.1 Altcoin Back in Horror  (Read 379 times)
SmSmasuk (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:39:09 PM
Merited by suryapro (1)

Recently, I spent a lot of time working on proof of stake and sharding. This is what our focus tea Ethereum is more than anything. We think that the proof of ownership and scaling up of both is very important and there has been a lot of progress in improving algorithms and developing various limitations over the past few months, Buterin said, I have also seen the economic analysis of transaction costs and how the transaction cost algorithm can be increased to basically reduce costs and make the protocol alignment center better and more efficient. That is the main thing that I do myself.

Ethereum was created in 2015 by Developer Vitalik Buterin and is now the second most valuable coin in the crypto world

This is the first blockchain project to use smart contract technology, which allows people to enter into an agreement without requiring a third party. It is also the first blockchain to include programming languages. Ethereum can also host decentralized applications (dApps), which are applications that function without a central control point, making it fair and transparent.and now everyone knows that Vitalik is threatening to leave Ethereum if the Cryptocurrencies market is still stagnant and immature. this is like a threat or even a Horror film for Ethereum holders who are struggling to maintain prices.

Vitalik's decision in my opinion is very selfish because he sounds like someone who continues to feel lacking in profits or he has other plans for Ethereum, no one knows except himself and God.and some media said that Buterin was contacted several times by Google for a contract, would there indeed be a new Ethereum with the old Vitalik, or the old Ethereum with Vitalik 2nd? and what is the future of Ethereum? Horror or Happy ending?

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Present market scenario is too bad to describe.  I don't blame only on Ethereum, market situation leads it to such a horror position. If market goes on higher, surely Ethereum will go on higher postion.

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

Recently, I spent a lot of time working on proof of stake and sharding. This is what our focus tea Ethereum is more than anything. We think that the proof of ownership and scaling up of both is very important and there has been a lot of progress in improving algorithms and developing various limitations over the past few months, Buterin said, I have also seen the economic analysis of transaction costs and how the transaction cost algorithm can be increased to basically reduce costs and make the protocol alignment center better and more efficient. That is the main thing that I do myself.

Ethereum was created in 2015 by Developer Vitalik Buterin and is now the second most valuable coin in the crypto world

This is the first blockchain project to use smart contract technology, which allows people to enter into an agreement without requiring a third party. It is also the first blockchain to include programming languages. Ethereum can also host decentralized applications (dApps), which are applications that function without a central control point, making it fair and transparent.and now everyone knows that Vitalik is threatening to leave Ethereum if the Cryptocurrencies market is still stagnant and immature. this is like a threat or even a Horror film for Ethereum holders who are struggling to maintain prices.

Vitalik's decision in my opinion is very selfish because he sounds like someone who continues to feel lacking in profits or he has other plans for Ethereum, no one knows except himself and God.and some media said that Buterin was contacted several times by Google for a contract, would there indeed be a new Ethereum with the old Vitalik, or the old Ethereum with Vitalik 2nd? and what is the future of Ethereum? Horror or Happy ending?

Ethereum and all the crypto money market crisis. Don't think much of that. Soon the market will begin to improve.

Ethereum is very important for altcoins. Only this will bring Ethereum to good places in the long run.

And I believe that Buterin never can left Ethereum. Ethereum is the meaning his life. Maybe you knew, Yahoo's started their crypto investigation already. So Google will move next. Buterin is so good for crypto world but I don't believe he says yes them.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

What is the difference if he stays or leave ETH? ETH can stand on its own even with out him. Don't be such a baby but if you are worried sell your ETH. I think it was yesterday that vitalik said he wasn't leaving.  The only horror is that OP don't understand a thing about what has being said on the news and the more horror you get if you don't understand what you have been reading.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Not only ethereum but almost all, if not all altcoins  are suffering from this bear market. You are doing a research about ethereum so you should know that it already proved it's worth and in time, everything will fall into place and Ethereum will rise again.

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

actually all alt are facing too much trouble in this year. if market become good then you can blam eth.otherwise you should respect eth.still eth is the best alt,I hope after this year eth come back strongly.

Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

actually all alt are facing too much trouble in this year. if market become good then you can blam eth.otherwise you should respect eth.still eth is the best alt,I hope after this year eth come back strongly.

Well said mate, people always blame for silly reasons. Everyone has a bad day in life similarly the same applies here if only eth is struggling then there is point for blaming we can see the entire market is struggling and they say it is not good as expected. I strongly believe in this coin as it will rock again.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

I believe in this coin! Ethereum is going to overcome Bitcoin one day. It is pretty hard, to hear fake news, like that Buterin is going away. Ethereum is too undervalued at the moment and as soon as there will be good news around ETH, this coin will moon.
SmSmasuk (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

yes I believe that Ethereum can survive even without Vitalik and I am sure that there are still many Vitalik substitutes in Ethereum members who have the same thoughts as Vitalik or even better, but whether there will be development and continuation of ideas from Vitalik early while Vitalik feels that Ethereum still needs several times of development and he intends to leave it with the development, I think Vitalik tried to leave homework which he could no longer work on, with that he moved to a new school with easier homework (it happened if Vitalik really leave Ethereum and create a new altcoin project)

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Shiekin

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:25:31 PM

even though Vitalik will leave Ethereum I think Ethereum will not be too influential, because Ethereum has become the best altcoin and maybe in the future Ethereum will return to the best price soon after this, but it cannot be denied with Vitalik's exit maybe the price will decrease a little because investor confidence starts to diminish, but it will not forever it will happen to Ethereum
Allie Weiss

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:48:01 AM

The share market can stay down, even for a very long time, so is the crypto market. But that doesn't reduce its durability and demand. Also it's easy money. And as the unpredictable nature of the currency, it can jump back on track anytime. But also, the choice is completely of the investor.
Vernfwiles

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

The market is down now and it is same for all the coins. Etherium is a stable coin which has secured its position in the crypto market and it will rise again. THe question that remains is when the Etherium will rise.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:47:28 AM

I think it is safe to say that Vitalik knows what he is doing. Also one of the visionaries in this space. If that would not be reason enough for me to be bullish about Ethereum, even with the current scaling problems, there is also the fact that most projects are happy to base their token on Ethereum and that trend is unbroken. Ethereum just has a good headstart on many things.
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

sorry for me before, this news is real or fake, if this is real, can I see a vital statement
about him leaving ETH, or fake to increase the rank, sorry, if the vitalic will leave ETH,
the ETH will move by itself towards glory.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

I think what is happening right now is a crisis. At first, I thought that the downward trend is happening to lure the new investors in but I was wrong. The low price continues and the market never showed sign of consistency in terms of price recovery. I hate to say this but I will stay away from crypto for now as I am done waiting. I still have a few coins left and I will just hodl it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

Altcoins are weaker than they were but they will increase soon in few next months. Going back is a beginnig for the future and their tryings to be restored.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
lebedi

Activity: 197
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

ETH is my favorite altcoin and I still believe in its success and ability to beat BTC on the cryptocurrency market that is very necessary to do for the BTC's dominance.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:49:07 AM

Whatever his plans is, its his. Ideas are easily stolen by anyone so I don't blame him if he keeps it to himself. Whatever happens to ETH, its his fault but its already huge. If you see the development since 2015, you'd be horrified by how users use to spread rumors about that platform but look at how it grew that I think more than 80% of the projects today are ERC tokens.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

ethereum has one of the most interesting concepts among the altcoins and that is one of the main reasons why it got pumped that much but at the same time this platform has a lot of problems and some of them can never be solved.
for example one of the biggest issues that it has been facing is the scaling issue of it alongside the centralization issue. and centralization is in different aspects: from development being centralized to practically 1 person or a couple at most, to nodes heading towards becoming fully centralized.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Fredsaw

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:11:03 AM

Buterin himself said he doesn't plan to leave Ethereum in the forseeable future. Even though I would like to see Buterin staying, I think Ethereum would do just fine without him.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: