Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]TwilightCoin - Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for Anime Creators&Fans  (Read 515 times)
radnom (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:17:59 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 07:23:39 AM by radnom

*** Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform ***

This is a platform for decentralized crowdfunding that enables anime studios and individual creators to collect funds. Anime studios and individual creators can have
the rights to issue digital items by depositing TWC (Twilight Coin) on this platform. They issue digital items (DIT: Digital Item Token) pertaining to their own future and past works recorded on the blockchain and collect funds through the crowdfunding for the items. The issuable digital items are autographs, original drawings, audio data, admission tickets, etc. Also, the secondary usage license (SUT: Secondary Usage Token) of own works can be issued by depositing TWC. This secondary usage license can also raise funds by selling it to secondary users.

*** Problems ***

* Problems in the Current Production Committee System

A large amount of funds is necessary to produce an anime work. It takes about JPY 10 to 15 million to produce a 30-minute animated TV show, and approximately
JPY 100 to 200 million ($0.9-1.8Mn) are required to produce these 30-minute shows for one season (a 13-week run). The common mechanism to secure this production fund in Japan is the “production committee system.” This is a system to create works where several companies such as publishers, advertising agencies, video makers, distributors gather together and contribute funds to organize a production committee, and the funds are distributed to anime studios, marketing companies, music production companies, voice actors, etc. In this mechanism, anime studios are in the position of delivering products to production committees as subcontractors. This system enables investing companies to reduce the amount of contribution to one production committee and diversify the risks by funding multiple committees.

* Anime Production Where Voices of Anime fans Do Not Reach

In the production committee system, a production committee, who is an investor, has the initiative in anime production, and anime studios and individual creators are in the position of delivering the ordered works to the production committee. In this system, the production committee, the investor, tends to instruct the creation of anime to be welcomed by some fanatic Influencers with high purchasing power or know-it-all attitude, making it more difficult for creators to produce works that can be accepted by as many people as possible which is what creators truly desire. As a result, planning and production are prioritized to meet the desires of these fanatics at the expense of the general anime fans’ needs.

* Deterioration of the Creators’ Work Environment and Lack of Incentives

It is very difficult to predict what kind of anime will be a blockbuster even for investing companies and production committees. For that reason, investing companies avoid a large contribution to a single production committee, and invest in many different production committees instead in order to reduce their risk. Consequently, the production budget per work decreases, long working hours to meet a short lead time become a norm, and the creators’ work environment has deteriorated. In addition, small production companies without much financial resources are unable to hold any rights or privileges over their own anime works since they act as subcontractors for production committees. Therefore, even though the product is a success, studios and individual creators do not receive sufficient rewards they deserve from licensing fees, etc., which keeps them in a
vicious cycle of this deteriorated work environment.

*** Solutions ***

* The “C2C Anime Production System” Realized by TWC Project

The “C2C Anime Production System” which is a new way of anime production will be realized in this project. This is based on a decentralized crowdfunding platform
in which anime studios and individual creators raise funds directly from general anime fans by issuing and granting digital items and licenses for secondary usage that are recorded on the blockchain. This platform enables creators and anime studios to issue and sell digital items such as autographs, original drawings, audio data, and admission tickets directly to their supporters to raise funds. The raised funds can be used for anime production. In addition, licenses to secondary usage can be issued and managed on the blockchain by utilizing this platform.

* Creating Products Desired by General Anime Fans (Supporters)

On this platform, anime studios and individual creators release a plan for an anime work to anime fans for fundraising before production starts. The minimum funds required for the production will be set, and the collected funds will be returned if this minimum amount is not reached in this fundraising. Therefore, only works and creators supported by a large number of anime fans will succeed in the fundraising without being swayed by particular fanatics, which will lead to the production of high-quality works desired by general supporters. Furthermore, creators can produce works based on the voices of supporters since the production progress will be periodically shared with supporters. As a result, the environment where supporters and creators are directly connected (C2C: Creator to Customer) can be established.

* Improving Creators’ Work Environment and Securing Incentives

By utilizing this platform, anime studios and individual creators can spend funds collected directly from supporters and secondary users, which will lead to the improved work environment. In addition, since the license of a work belongs to a studio or an individual creator, license fees can be collected from the theatrical release, the platform distribution, sale of the official goods, and such once the work is released. The direct rewards the studios or the creators receive are strong incentives for them to produce successful works.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

To love or not love anime is a personal matter. Japanese anime in Europe is not very well understood and loved, but if it makes money - what's the difference? And here, I think it smells like money.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

I've always tried to look for a way to support the creators. Before me being a crypto community manager, I'm an anime fan. Maybe your team and mine from Crowdcreate can work together on this. Feel free to check our website - crowdcreate.us
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

This is the new blockchain world platform that I have ever met by implementing an animation platform in the Twilight Coin project ... hopefully it will be enlightening for animation lovers
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

now a lot of new projects have sprung up, and certainly all have their own advantages for a project, we follow the developments for this project hopefully the sales can achieve targeted results and many investors are interested in enlivening this project.
xi_vii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies.
We calculated the weighted average of the project. It is equal to 68.97 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description Twilight (TWS).
Just look us, comment on us and subscribe us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:58:48 PM

This is how I understand the Japanese project. Anime is the hobby of almost every Japanese. I think that interest in this project will increase. Good luck to our Japanese colleagues.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

I think that anime is a trend not only in Japan, but in other countries of the world. In the world of fashion anime is also used very actively.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

Its a good concept but this might not have a good demands though, I don't think there are billions of people interested in anime nor have billions of artist creating anime characters. But I'd hope to see this project succeed though, I like anime and have been watching lots of it in the past years.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Gotenks

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

Wow, it's also good about the Japanese theme about the anime, surely Wibu is very enthusiastic. He also chooses to cooperate with Bountsuite, Neeemoney and friends. Hopefully the project will run smoothly, because I once joined a bounty with the same theme but there is no clear news Sad
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:28:31 AM

we are optimistic that the team in this project will always try their best for this project so that in the future many of the projects will know and be interested and can run as expected.
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

the theme is good, about Japan about anime, so it attracts enthusiastic investors. Even though it is very rare for an ico project with an anime concept like this with the launch of TwilightCoin this can drive the world of anime into cryptocurensy, Hopefully the project runs smoothly!

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

the theme is good, about Japan about anime, so it attracts enthusiastic investors. Even though it is very rare for an ico project with an anime concept like this with the launch of TwilightCoin this can drive the world of anime into cryptocurensy, Hopefully the project runs smoothly!

with a new and interesting concept I think this project will be a special attraction for investors, this project will be as successful as expected, success will be achieved by this project.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

with a new and interesting concept I think this project will be a special attraction for investors, this project will be as successful as expected, success will be achieved by this project.
I see many who support this project for success. There are also many positive responses to this project. Hopefully this will be the beginning for this project to succeed. Always success for this project and hope the team will always be compact to develop this project.
Planton

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:29:16 AM

I see many who support this project for success. There are also many positive responses to this project. Hopefully this will be the beginning for this project to succeed. Always success for this project and hope the team will always be compact to develop this project.
to achieve success it will be easy for this project, because now there are so many who support, especially the team also looks passionate to develop this project, hoping that everything will run smoothly and successfully achieve maximum results.
bestpikka

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

I see, from the team and also the concept offered by this project I think it is very interesting and what is needed now is to increase the promotion so that it is known by more investors making it easier to get their targets.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

I see, from the team and also the concept offered by this project I think it is very interesting and what is needed now is to increase the promotion so that it is known by more investors making it easier to get their targets.
I agree with you with a vigorous promotion and enthusiasm from the team, of course there will be no doubt for investors to join, we all look forward to the mining of this project, good luck always.

thaliaand

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

An interesting concept in my opinion. Platform development in a field like this is rarely seen, even though the anime industry has a profitable business potential. Although for now the anime is more in demand and known in the Asian region, but it does not rule out the possibility of being attracted by western countries in the future.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:26:12 AM

An interesting concept in my opinion. Platform development in a field like this is rarely seen, even though the anime industry has a profitable business potential. Although for now the anime is more in demand and known in the Asian region, but it does not rule out the possibility of being attracted by western countries in the future.

even though the industry is only selling well in the Asian region but there are still many Asian people also and it can be positive for the development of this project and hopefully in the future the project can succeed.
Planton

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:51:29 AM

even though the industry is only selling well in the Asian region but there are still many Asian people also and it can be positive for the development of this project and hopefully in the future the project can succeed.
this project is indeed interesting to follow, a great team provides a good concept for this project, hopefully more will support this project so that it can be successful for the future. With enthusiasm and teamwork the work will certainly provide satisfactory results.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: