Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay safe  (Read 2527 times)
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:41:47 AM

I have just read a good article on security and I feel like it's worth sharing as the hacks keep happening over and over again. Read the basic principles and stay safe guys!

https://www.ccn.com/the-common-tactics-used-to-hack-a-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Yes when it comes to investing make sure that it's safe to make sure that you're doing the right thing and your accounts do not trust anyone for you so you're sure that it's safe as many online hackers as possible.
Let's all be safe in all different aspects. Be safw in protectingour accounts and profiles. Be safe in all the money and values that we have. Be safe in all aspects so people must put that into their mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

I have just read a good article on security and I feel like it's worth sharing as the hacks keep happening over and over again. Read the basic principles and stay safe guys!

Thank you for sharing. This is to remind everyons that even how small the money they have they still need to be secured in order for them to keep away from hackers or thieves that may possibly leads to account bancruptcy. People must be aware and take good care.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

A lot of measures can be implemented for one to stay safe but I recommend keeping a backup of your wallet and making sure never to disclose your account details to anybody regardless of how you are pursued.
There is also provided security for every account wallet that is applicable for the safety of the account. Your account need to be in safe place but more useful if going to diversify your investment rather than putting on one investment because that is very risky that might lose you one time. Good to have knowledge how to handle the account and make it safe from hacker and also finding good wallet to used.

Nolan786

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

thanks for giving such useful information . It really heap me to have good protection for my bitcoin account
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

I think that some of the owners of the crypto currency have already acquired immunity to rumors from China or the US. If you throw off only for re-purchase. I personally do it myself.
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

To be safe, we have to use a difficult password.By using difficult passwords we can stay safe here. Therefore, it is necessary to use difficult passwords to be safe from hackers.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Good information mate for keeping you safe here in the crypto world all your password, private key, wallet, information, private information, and etc should be keep on safe or don't give it to anyone. Like doing kyc is very dangerous don't just do a kyc if you not sure about it or about the project because they can use your info for bad things.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

If we buy bitcoin when the price is $ 20,000, of course the best option now is to save it and be patient waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices. The problem we face is how to make the bitcoin that we have will remain safe and avoid hackers. I see blockchain wallets are a good choice for storing bitcoin, because the security is quite good, which requires verification via email that we have, and the other option is the Nano Ledger, but of course we also need to be able to store the bitcoin wallet password properly so it is unknown by someone else. If we can do what I explain, then rest assured that the bitcoin we have will remain safe and avoid hackers.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:37:15 PM

Use two-factor authentication to increase the security of your wallet. Crypto is very vulnerable to theft and therefore you must remain vigilant and use security.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

I think this security wallet will provide comfort for investing. I think this news should be spread widely for many people.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

If you choose a good wallet, you are not threatened by hackers. And the technology itself is very safe. Therefore, it all depends on you.
That is not enough, there are many examples of people that choose a good wallet and they still got hacked anyway, if you want to keep your coins as safe as possible then you need to take additional steps, one of the easiest is to have a hardware wallet, I know that those wallets are not free and cost you money but if you have 10 times the value in cryptocurrencies that it will cost you to buy a hardware wallet then you need to buy it.

Those wallets are by far the best way to secure your coins, you also need to change your attitude towards paying fees, a lot of people let their coins in the exchange because they do not want to pay a few dollars to move their coins and when the exchange gets hacked they regret not moving their coins to their wallets.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

Storage is one of the most important aspects in investing in cryptocurrency.  And I agree that a cold wallet at the moment can best protect your investment.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

I think that the safety of the investment depends primarily on the investor himself. If you choose a proven wallet and use it correctly, your coins will be completely safe.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

I recently purchased a Trezor wallet. And this is a very successful acquisition, in my opinion. It looks like a flash drive and is not focused on the Internet. And this is its main advantage, which significantly increases the safety of my storage.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

A good reminder about basic security in general. Follow the basics of good practice such as....
Use a good private email provider such as protonmail, tutanota etc
use a good vpn such as nordvpn etc
use a hard wallet such as trezor etc
DON'T leave your money on an exchange-go in trade come out leave nothing on the exchange keep it in your hard wallet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:35:18 PM

Hackers are everywhere and if you want the full safety of your wallet then secure your passwords and private keys at the safest place and never share it. Never go to any unknown link and put your credentials.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Thank you for sharing. This is to remind everyons that even how small the money they have they still need to be secured in order for them to keep away from hackers or thieves that may possibly leads to account bancruptcy. People must be aware and take good care.
Yes eapecially that hackers are everywhere. We must take care our account because we are only the number 1 responsible ofnit. The safety of our money was depend on us. Hopefully no one will be a victim again. Thanks for another knowledge anyway.
tabbac

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Thank you for the article, this is really a very useful material, because it began to crack more and more. Safety is one of the most important factors!
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Security is a must and it will always be, like to our community theres a lot of phenomena where others can take advantage in such manner security can avail or perform. In relatively to bitcoin and other crypto there are so many features and encrypted data that make it more secured than those banks and other types of invesments

Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

Any person who connect with internet should be very careful. But the major problem for investors, holders. They should be aware from the basic things. As you post a link i read that. This is very informative and helpful for everyone.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: