Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who is responsible for the scam project  (Read 26181 times)
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

Most people blame the fraudster, it is true that the person responsible is the person / team of fraudsters. but we need to know, that it is very difficult to find fraudsters in a scam project, so we have to bear all the losses. indeed it is heavy.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:43:11 AM

Scam projects are indeed a very big problem for all investors and bounty hunters. When I get a fraud project, I also don't know who will ask for accountability. When I asked the Bounty manager, they also could not do much for a scam project. And for the next time, I will not join the Bounty project, the manager is the same.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

Most people blame the fraudster, it is true that the person responsible is the person / team of fraudsters. but we need to know, that it is very difficult to find fraudsters in a scam project, so we have to bear all the losses. indeed it is heavy.  Sad
We can't really blame them as we don't have any idea who's behind the team, really hard to think that we are learning things in a hardways, we do need
to use it as a good basis to make a good selections when we do support again another project make sure to learn from each things that occured while you are working/investing around this type of a market.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:17:57 AM

No party or institution has an obligation to be responsible for fraudulent acts that occur in crypto. All forms of crypto risk are borne by each individual. To prevent being trapped in a scam project, you must be alert and smart in finding information on your project. In addition to fulfilling the conditions that have been determined, as long as you are still joining the project, you must continue to monitor the development of information, both information about the course of the project, project achievements, and team performance. So that your efforts will get the appropriate reward.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:25:13 AM

yourself in the selection of projects will be responsible. the scam could certainly be avoided if can choose or select the project well. and when met with a scam then that to blame is yourself for not doing my research properly. though it's hard enough to figure out this thing but a deepening in the crypto for capital research would be a good beginning.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

the owner of the project must take responsibility of their project, if they scam, the government will punish them and they must refund money to all investors. I hate scammers, they make cryptocurrency market worse and make people believe and think that cryptocurrency is scam.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:35:02 AM

the only party responsible for the scam project was the development team of the project, but they were also the masterminds of the scam project, so in my opinion there was no main person in charge who could be responsible for this scam project.
coneing

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

The team of an ICO is responsible for the poor marketing management, bad organisation and the lack of funds. You cannot blame bounty hunters or the lack of investors, because if the team is going to scam us, we can only spread this news on this forum.
The scam ICOs and the failed ICOs are two different things. The scam ICO team members will try their best to show their project as the best and if anyone lose their money in that then the promoters and the investors are responsible for that while the failed ICOs are those which have non experienced team and for that failure the team is responsible.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

no one will be responsible for the fraud project, that's why we need ico regulations to protect investors.
and we as investors must be more careful and selective in choosing projects.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

I think No one will be responsible of a scam projects because even you report it to a admin they will just stop that projects and you won't even get a chance to know you can get back what you invest to them. And I think most of the investors will be the responsible in investing to them because they are not careful in investing to that project.

kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

Unfortunately, fraudsters took advantage of the lack of regulation and the ignorance of some investors who wanted to get rich quick. To punish fraudsters, you must first prove the fact of fraud and find the responsible. And in many cases it is quite difficult. In fact, people voluntarily gave their money
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

I think only the whole management team is only responsible for scammed project because from starting day they knows everything about project and also developer's thinking. But except some bounty team which is operated by company, there is no reason to blame all other bounty teams or bounty hunter's because they sees or doing only those things, which are being shown or told by management.
If bounty team or bounty hunters knows all these things then they does not take participating in such types of bounty projects and not harming his own market reputation.
According to me to stop these types of scam projects, until all countries does not make one regulations to regulate crypto currencies, till then it is very difficult to investigate such scam projects or crimes and also punish owner or management of the scam project.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

responsible people are all the teams involved in the project, because they dare to carry out the project, and it turns out that it is a scam and harms the community. they must be punished.  Undecided

I think those people who originally knew their project would scam the investor. So the responsibility here is to advertise for such projects, at this forum if any project is scam that the bounty hunter continues to advertise for them. They will be banned
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Who is responsible for fraud projects. doesn't that cause a lot of losses and what punishment is worth.

the one responsible was the developer team itself and mostly scam project use a fake identity at their site.
so it's hard to even catch them and they run with the money unpunished.
this scam project can be prevented if there a regulation about ICO project in every country so con artist will think twice to scam people.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:07:01 AM

Yes, the problem of fraud has become a real threat to the crypto market. But do not blame anyone for this problem. After all, fraud is actually found in any field of activity. This just needs to be always remembered to carefully select the right project for investment.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

I think that the fraud project in the Crypto world is very difficult to capture, because the digital world is very diverse in its various forms. So if there is an ICO project that is a Scam, I think it is very difficult to complain to the police, because it is very hidden.
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

No one can be responsible for the law of the fraud project. This is an anonymous market, and perhaps it should be monitored by the initiators of the ICO in the future, so that the cryptocurrency will come back again and the coins will become expensive.

Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

Nobody is responsible for the scam. This is the problem of all ICO's. Until the regulation starts, we should not expect an inflow of investments.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

I don't think we can entirely blame a single person as being responsible for scam projects. Crypto is anonymous and autonomous so every one is responsible for his or her actions and inactions. That is the more reason why some countries have instituted ICO regulations.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Ourselves! Yes we are responsible for those scams since we are responsible in ournown actions and decision. 
So once we are got scammed we should not blammed other people for the mistakes that we did before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: