Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀[ANN] PLAAS: DECENTRALIZED FARMERS BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM⭐🚀  (Read 13756 times)
mashort (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

WHAT IS PLAAS?
PLAAS is seeking to leverage blockchain technology by providing all the players in the African agricultural sector with a platform where they can store and share information about crops and animals securely. The platform works by using blockchain technology to store sensitive agricultural data like the breed and ancestry of animals to help buyers identify the traits of the animals that they are buying.
Additionally, the platform also provides information on plants and animals to keep track of the food security in the country remotely. This is done by leveraging RFID information and combining it with blockchain technology to ensure all the animals in the platform can be tracked, and their genetic information is available to users.

PRIVATE SALE STARTS ON OCTOBER 21. CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND GET 40% OFF.

Explaining the RFID this how it will be working

We will be chipping animals recorded in the platform using the Radio Frequency Identification (tech) so the details contained in the RFID will for example be cows date of birth breed and heredity details healthy history and also geolocation information

When a cow is at the slaughterhouse the machines can scan the chip which is basically an   ethereum address and can review all the data there…

The slaughterhouse will have a private key that signs the ethereum address and signals on the Plaas smart contract to reduct the ethereum address

This done to confirm  if the information about that particular cow is true and then can save the transaction hash and ethereum address on the database

DEMO OF THE SYSTEM

PLAAS TOKEN

Plaas Coin is a token, based on the Ethereum blockchain technology. It is the core asset of the new Plaas Marketplace.

TOKEN DETAILS

ROADMAP AND STRATEGY

TEAM

let's connect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mashort (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:14:23 AM

RESERVED
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:20:27 AM

There are a few agricultural blockchain projects in the market but plaas looks amazing and more informative among others.
Which of the animal breeds  will you be in your database in future ?
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:30:34 AM

Your project will be directly connected with the community, each region has different customs and mindset of the community and it may be very difficult to provide socialization or education about this blockchain or project to farmers and you have to work hard on this.
cryptoeddy

Activity: 133

I just want a life without petty people

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

This surely looks like an amazing project and hope it really succeeds not only for the guys behind it but also mainly for the farmers. More and more people are embracing technology and i believe smart farming is the next frontier. With blockchain solutions like Plaas then farmers will be able to source products and market produce much more easily and effectively. Count me in.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
mashort (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:31:22 AM

There are a few agricultural blockchain projects in the market but plaas looks amazing and more informative among others.
Which of the animal breeds  will you be in your database in future ?

we are going to begin with mainstream animals such as cows and goats and then keep adding based on needs of each region.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:17:01 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 05:35:59 PM by Mikwik

I am glad that I have found this Plaas project here in the crypto currency community. Why? Because I found the concepts and ideas of the team of the Plaas being so friendly and has a high potential platform that could bring and make a huge impact to the crypto currency community.
lobster88

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

What attract me to this project os its good platform as well as the ideas integrated to build up the concept of this project as a farmers decentralized blockchain platform for farm data record, animal tracking through the use of RFID tech and genetic information stored on smart contract. I will keep in touch to this project and see more updates.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

With this great project, what they need is a good marketing promotion to keep this projecr growing here in the crypto currency community. But well, I do know that it is not so easy as saying it but I can see a potential to the Plaas team that they can make something great out of this project.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

Will there be a bounty or airdrop of tokens? It would be an efficient way to help African populace adopt the utility, and more to harness the undervalued African agro resource. Although, I think there are many blockchain related Afro products out there that aren't doing well. You do well to study them to improve on laxities.
mashort (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

Will there be a bounty or airdrop of tokens? It would be an efficient way to help African populace adopt the utility, and more to harness the undervalued African agro resource. Although, I think there are many blockchain related Afro products out there that aren't doing well. You do well to study them to improve on laxities.

WE are planning on that, will update here on this platform for bounties and airdrops. We will do our best to make the project succeed. Please share widely.
You can also join us on Telegram for more updates: https://t.me/joinchat/DlEpHUrOtLgF2Er9FiQCUg
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

Hello Plaas team!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/plaas-26609
This is a great news buddy! Hope to see more upcoming achievements and good news and announcements just like this that will bring a boost to this project, so keep up your good performance ahead.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

WE are planning on that, will update here on this platform for bounties and airdrops. We will do our best to make the project succeed. Please share widely.
You can also join us on Telegram for more updates: https://t.me/joinchat/DlEpHUrOtLgF2Er9FiQCUg
I will be looking forward for this. A very promising project that holds a great platform and great potential as well as a good lots of capabilities that could bring us more opportunities ahead. I hope that this project will spread even more its information for its further continuous achievements.
lobster88

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

I already been joined to the Plaas Telegram. I am glad that you have that because through the Plaas telegram community, the people can easily reach the project team and can answer more faster and easily the people that raised questions and queries.
mashort (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

Thank you for all the messages:   Smiley

You can check us out Gitbub repository: https://github.com/plaasio/Plaas
mashort (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

We've been listed on Cryptonext: check us out https://cryptonext.com/ico/Plaas

t.me/plaas2018.

We will be chipping animals recorded in the platform using the Radio Frequency Identification (tech) so the details contained in the RFID will for example be cows date of birth breed and heredity details healthy history and also geolocation information

When a cow is at the slaughter house the machines can scan the chip which is basically an   ethereum address and can review all the data there...
The slaughter house will have a private key that signs the ethereum address and signals on the Plaas smart contract to reduct the ethereum address
This done to confirm  if the information about that particular cow is true and then can save the transaction hash and ethereum address on the database... this one of the things Plaas is working on
cryptopher1

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

I wonder how the smart contracts and RFID system will work on the cows. will it be implanted on the animals?
mashort (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

When a cow is at the slaughter house the machines can scan the chip which is basically an   ethereum address and can review all the data there...
The slaughter house will have a private key that signs the ethereum address and signals on the Plaas smart contract to reduct the ethereum address
This done to confirm  if the information about that particular cow is true and then can save the transaction hash and ethereum address on the database... this one of the things Plaas is working on
I wonder how the smart contracts and RFID system will work on the cows. will it be implanted on the animals?
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

Nice project with lots of information, i hope to see all kind of breeds info will be available in future at PLAAS.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

Nice project with lots of information, i hope to see all kind of breeds info will be available in future at PLAAS.
I don't see Plaas entering Icobench or TrackIco, because having a rating there is very important to reach investors,
we'll see for the next 30 days

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: