Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com | New Ponzi Round Each Week | 130% AUTOMATED RETURNS  (Read 8991 times)
weekly_ponzi_temp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:09:01 AM

Hello everyone, this is my temporary account while I await my (yet another) ban repeal to be processed.

I am posting here to outline the changes that will take place upon the start of the new round (week 3)

Here we go:

New Sub-Domain Ponzi for bigger amounts to be introduced: big.weeklyponzi.com
- Minimum Deposit: 0.1 BTC
- Maximum Deposit: 2 BTC
- Will work exactly the same as the current Ponzi with the same exact weekly timeframe.

Changes to current Ponzi:
- Maximum Deposit decreased to 0.2 BTC
- Last depositor of the round will receive 250% of their deposit paid from my own personal wallet. This is to be done in order to ensure maximum activity throughout the entirety of the week.

All of these changes will take full effect on the commencement of the new round.

Thanks! Please outline any questions or concerns below.

bsom

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 12:56:10 AM

Just curious...why were you banned?
weekly_ponzi_temp

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:59:13 AM

Just curious...why were you banned?

I am not sure. There was no reason given. I have emailed and PMed Theymos to sort this issue out.
bsom

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:05:36 AM

Also, you should do the 250% thing for the current round to give it a kick in the pants.  It's been pretty stagnant.
weekly_ponzi_temp

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:32:59 AM

Also, you should do the 250% thing for the current round to give it a kick in the pants.  It's been pretty stagnant.

I think that it'd be best if I introduced all the new changes in the next round all together. This round still has a while left so let's just see how it goes.
aNTi-Vlact

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:05:33 AM

Doesn't look like much movement in the past day. I feel bad for everyone who will lose their investments this week. Probably a good thing I held back.

DRK - XtBWLQg59NC74oAWf4cA8WNJ7oVHdLenWM
http://qoinpro.com/c8a74da12efdfdcfa9b3b4c19c2e8042
bsom

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 12:21:07 PM

That's why I suggested the admin implement his 250% match feature now...
weekly_ponzi_temp

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:42:26 PM

That's why I suggested the admin implement his 250% match feature now...

As I have said I don't implement new features mid-round. All new features and changes will come into effect upon the commencement of the new round.

Also I am now confirming there will be a chat box on the site as a new feature. You can then chat to other users of the ponzi.

Thanks for your understanding.
DjPxH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:52:44 PM

Let's go guys! Once the 0.351 is paid this is gonna get going again!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jontstaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:11:03 PM

Let's go guys! Once the 0.351 is paid this is gonna get going again!

Yes that's exactly right. Let's keep this going strong, it's only Wednesday, still over 48 hours left.
DjPxH

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:32:21 AM

Once a second look it doesn't look too clean doesn't it? lol

https://blockchain.info/address/178c7xDvTkXWzJjSEWAc1ntLmidnjxizCw

PRIMEDICE
jontstaz

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:11:41 AM

OK guys, so round 3 has officially started. The last deposit of the round will get back 250% of their BTC 100% guaranteed from the admin's wallet. There is also a new chat feature on the site so you can chat with the admin and other players!

I am the official spokesperson for WeeklyPonzi since the admin is having troubles accessing Bitcoin Talk. I am not the admin so please don't treat me as such.

The Big WeeklyPonzi (0.1 - 2BTC deposits) is being released within the next hour as well and I will be making a thread for that.

Thanks,
mik_druid

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:09:44 AM

It pays so far Smiley
DjPxH

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:23:53 AM

OK guys, so round 3 has officially started. The last deposit of the round will get back 250% of their BTC 100% guaranteed from the admin's wallet. There is also a new chat feature on the site so you can chat with the admin and other players!

I am the official spokesperson for WeeklyPonzi since the admin is having troubles accessing Bitcoin Talk. I am not the admin so please don't treat me as such.

The Big WeeklyPonzi (0.1 - 2BTC deposits) is being released within the next hour as well and I will be making a thread for that.

Thanks,

So what happened to round 2 exactly, beside the no payment for days. (despite having the funds)

PRIMEDICE
mik_druid

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:31:15 AM

each round finishes on friday . As far as you payment is concerned you should ask admin he is on the chat right now Cheesy
DjPxH

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:32:45 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 09:47:37 AM by DjPxH

Yea, but there was a lot of days without payments, despite the deposits still going... (https://blockchain.info/address/178c7xDvTkXWzJjSEWAc1ntLmidnjxizCw)

PRIMEDICE
jontstaz

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:45:21 AM

Yea, but there was a lot of days without payments, despite the deposits still going...

Unfortunately there therein lies the problem with allowing 0.5 max deposit. The guy that was next in line needed around .27 to be paid and the round finished with only 0.15. Luckily this round has a lower maximum which should allow maximum flow along with maximum activity because of the 250% for the last depositor each round!
mik_druid

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:59:10 AM

Thanks for explaining Smiley
mik_druid

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:03:51 AM

Why do the confirmations last ten times longer than ordinary transfer?
jontstaz

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:19:21 AM

This is a scam the same way round 2 was, admin is deleting/muting user with questions to their deposits and it's already not paying anymore despite the balance needed and confirmations.

First of all, the admin was only muting spammers who clearly don't understand the rules of the game and were clogging up the chat.

Secondly, he guy who was next in line for a withdraw in round 2 needed around 0.27 to be paid out and at the end of the round  there was only 0.15 left in the balance therefore he couldn't be paid.

Here are the rules:
1. Deposits are all paid out IN ORDER of deposit time.
2. Deposits will NEVER be skipped unless a deposit above theirs has a confirmation and theirs doesn't in which case it will complete the above's payout then return when the first deposit has a confirmation.
3. If there is not enough to pay the next in line it will simply wait until there is enough to pay them. If that never happens then it is bad luck and the new round begins (as happened in round 2)
4. This all happens automatically, there is not input from the admin on who gets paid and who doesn't.

There is no "scamming" involved. Everyone knows how Ponzis work, investments are covered by other investors. It's simple.

Thank you for your understanding.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: