Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:15:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ERC-20 STAKING] [ANN] Velox - Decentralization, Anonymity & Freedom Since 2017  (Read 879 times)
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 12:44:01 PM by veloxproject

This thread is for un-moderated discussion about the Velox Project. This thread is not often attended to by the team unless an update to the main post is required. For official discussion and priority team support, please visit our main forum thread:
https://veloxtalk.io/index.php/topic,36.0.html

Please join our Discord or Telegram for the most up to date news and announcements for the Velox Project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:18:27 AM

veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:22:58 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 09:43:56 AM by veloxproject

Important Velox News as of October 7, 2018
The Velox Project Q3-Q4 Update has just been published on the Velox Project website. You may access it by visiting the Latest News tab on VeloxProject.io or directly by clicking the image below:

This update covers a complete recap of Q3 2018 as well as information relating to our plans in Q4.
- Velox Project Restructuring Recap
- ERC-20 Token Swap
- Velox Project and BitcoinTalk
- VeloxTalk.io Forum Community
- vBolt Progress Update
- Whitepaper & Roadmap Updates
- Bounty Campaign Completion
- Future Campaigns
- 269,000 VLX Airdrop
- 200k VLX Sale & VLX Exchange
- Going Forward & Exchange Listings
- VLX Sale Details
- A thank you from the Velox project team

194,000 Tokens remain on the VLX Sale! Interested in buying VLX?
Head to https://veloxproject.io to find out more information about our ongoing sale!
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

The project is really about decentralization, which many crypto projects out there doesn't realize what is the true meaning of decentralize.

I joined the last bounty and already got paid, looking forward to join another bounty  Grin
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:04:04 AM

on the Velox website (https://veloxproject.io) is there information that Velox will also hold a bounty campaign? how many velox tokens will be shared in the bounty campaign?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

I have been following the fate of the Velox project for a long time. He considered him one of the favorites. But alas, the situation in the crypto market leaves much to be desired.
I am glad that the developers did not abandon their project but continue to develop it. I hope that they will succeed!
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

My support is with Velox project - first - i see that developers are working and improving it now. Second - i like it from the beginning and it didn't disappoint me. Third - want to thank for bounty payment i got)
lesha73

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

I have been familiar with this project since the end of last year, approximately from the very beginning of its existence. I started mining VLX coins to the wallet of the exchange CoinsMarkets. I was lucky that I transferred the coins to a cold wallet in time. Then there was the Velox Exchange, I deposit the coins to the exchange and increased my capital several times. It is a pity that I did not participate in the first bounty campaign. Now I actively support the project, I believe that the guys - the project team are working to improve the project on a regular basis and will not give it up in any case. I'm is asked all to join the project, we will only together be able to send a new VLX Token ERC-20 to the Moon!

Supporter in VeloxProject | Official Discord & Moderator (Russian chat) veloxtalk.io
Get Velox tokens at the lowest price.
The Pre-Sale will be valid for the last few week. 1 VLX = 0.0012 ETH.
VELOX - decentralization, anonymity, freedom!

Airdrop 169,000 VLX for community, coming soon!
hansonwcn

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

Velox is a great dex project, and will be tatally anonymity. I support this project for several month, and also take part in it's translation campaign. I translated the whitepaper and roadmap to Chinese. And I've received my bounty. The team memberd are very good guys. I think they will succeed!
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:11:34 AM

Very promising project of the date, VLX is an amazing project that will continue to aim for a succeed. I was part on this project since the beginning and indeed it wont disappoint me. I was part on the bounty campaign and i received it. Looking forward on the next bounty campaign in the future.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

Where is information about your team? I watched at your whitepaper and site and dont find any words abiut your team. Raising money without inf abiut team looks like a initial scam.
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

Where is information about your team? I watched at your whitepaper and site and dont find any words abiut your team. Raising money without inf abiut team looks like a initial scam.
Hello, our project has been online since November 2017 & have stated that due to the nature of our project we have absolutely no interest (and never will) in displaying our team publicly.
We are combatting issues with authoritative regulation, centralization and fighting for freedom. Putting our team up for public viewing will be asking for trouble. Why do you think Satoshi is still in hiding today?
In addition, 90% of ICO teams are faked either way. We are not an ICO trying to raise exorbitant amounts of money, we are a long-lived project achieving an ultimate goal over time. So far, we have delivered our whitepaper promises, and continue to grow our community.

After almost a year of successful operatoin, we do not need to post our team and probably never will, as we are achieving our goals even without violating our teams right to anonymity.
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

A lot of people say that the ERC20 coins are not good and they have not success, but I still believe in such coins, as I think that ETH has the strongest platform to build new projects. I would like to see your project to be listed at www.icoguide.com they have not paid rates, so it will be interesting to see their assessment of the project.
FerrisWheel

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

A lot of people say that the ERC20 coins are not good and they have not success, but I still believe in such coins, as I think that ETH has the strongest platform to build new projects. I would like to see your project to be listed at www.icoguide.com they have not paid rates, so it will be interesting to see their assessment of the project.

Velox Coin was once a Coin with Scrypt Algorithm, you can read the details why they are doing swap on the whitepaper and I'm sure when the vBolt Dex is already finished the Velox Token will swap again into coin Smiley
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

Since we are not an ICO, and our project team is private, we have no interest in being listed on these type of websites until our final product is released.
SaltedCrypto

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

This project is the real hidden gem in all of crypto coin.

They aim to be decentralized not like other coin who claimed to be decentralized but still has CEO or centralized authority, good luck for the Velox Team  Grin
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

The Velox platform has all the chances to become one of the best anonymous exchanges that can combine security, flexibility and modern technology! I did not find any information when the Velox platform will be launched?

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

A new update has been posted on our VeloxTalk.io ANN Topic.
We invite you to post feedback about this announcement on VeloxTalk.io:

Click here to view now
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

A new update has been posted on our Discord and Telegram channel!
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

Click here to view now

I do not know why you do not want to write here? Are you afraid that you will be criticized? And we can always ban our forum? If you already open a topic on btt then write here. Criticism especially if it is necessary in the case. Hearing only praise may be pleasant to the developers, but this gives nothing to the development project.
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

FerrisWheel

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
Merited by CryptoLing (2)

Click here to view now

I do not know why you do not want to write here? Are you afraid that you will be criticized? And we can always ban our forum? If you already open a topic on btt then write here. Criticism especially if it is necessary in the case. Hearing only praise may be pleasant to the developers, but this gives nothing to the development project.

It's because they have their own forum and they want to focused on that channel when it come to make an announcement.

I mean is it even wrong to make an announcement on their forum even if they have create a topic here?
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

The Velox Project is currently undergoing voting for the first Velox token exchange listing.

Cast your vote on our discord!

https://discord.gg/fC6F8c4
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Hello Velox Supporters!
Below is a guide how to signup to the CryptalDash Exchange & complete necessary social tasks to vote for a Velox [VLX] listing on the CryptalDash exchange

1. Firstly, visit https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing/velox - The Velox [VLX] Voting page for the Cryptal Dash Coin Competition

2. Signup to the CryptalDash Exchange

3. Complete a "Share" task.
This task shares the competition to expose Velox to higher chances of voting. The more social shares completed, the more votes achieved, and the higher chance we will finish #1!

4. Complete a "Follow" task.
Follow CryptalDash social media accounts to gain even more points toward the Velox Project listing!

5. Complete a "high leverage" task
Members who would like to go the extra yard for Velox can create reddit posts, youtube videos, bitcointalk threads and more to gain high-value points for our listing!

6. Buy CRD Tokens
Simple! 1USD = 100 Points. The more points you spend, the more points Velox will receive and the higher chances of an official CryptalDash listing!

Thank you all in advance for your support!
Veloxiraptor

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:06:51 PM

This thread is for un-moderated discussion about the Velox Project. This thread is not often attended to by the team unless an update to the main post is required. For official discussion and priority team support, please visit our main forum thread:

Hi, i have some velox coins bought in dec17 or jan18.

Now i have seen something have changed and velox are tokens. I dont see how can i check my velox balance in the velox exchange i used to do. And also withdraw them.

Can you or anyone else please help tell me how i can recover check the balance and withdraw my veloxcoins or tokens??

Thank you in advance
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

Hi, i have some velox coins bought in dec17 or jan18.

Now i have seen something have changed and velox are tokens. I dont see how can i check my velox balance in the velox exchange i used to do. And also withdraw them.

Can you or anyone else please help tell me how i can recover check the balance and withdraw my veloxcoins or tokens??

Thank you in advance
Unfortunately, the grace period has been over for Velox swapping for almost 2 months. The 3-month swapping period ran from July to September.
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

Velox has just been listed on Crex24!

You can now buy, sell and trade VLX at the Crex24 Exchange

Coming Soon:
- CryptalDash Exchange Listing
- CoinMarketCap listing
caovanducneu

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Go up velox
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

Velox has just been listed on Crex24!

You can now buy, sell and trade VLX at the Crex24 Exchange

Coming Soon:
- CryptalDash Exchange Listing
- CoinMarketCap listing

Very nice announcement!  I always support this amazing project since the beginning and i didn't make a bad decision. Velox is true great project that you won't be missed for.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:24:02 AM

Happy birthday to the Velox Project!
It has been one year since the genesis of Velox, so we thought we would post a recap of the projects progress over the last 365 days.

You can view the 1 year recap by clicking here

Here are some of our more recent updates:
1. We Won! We are now in communication with CryptalDash to finalize our listing on their exchange
2. The VLX Airdrop (minidrop) has ended. We are now counting all submissions and will post the final spreadsheet soon.
3. If you are not already aware, Crex24 trading has begun at https://crex24.com/exchange/VLX-BTC - VLX is currently trading for only 2000 Satoshi! 24hr Volume: 0.174BTC

Thank you for your support!

Support our announcement on Social Media!
VeloxTalk: https://veloxtalk.io/index.php/topic,759.0.html
Twitter: https://twitter.com/velox_project/status/1063388149286608896
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/veloxcoin/photos/a.218476292249894/347207802710075
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/veloxproject/comments/9xlbsy/velox_project_a_1_year_recap/
veloxproject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:39:42 AM

Hello everyone.

A new announcement was posted on VeloxTalk which covers:
- VLX Token Snapshot & Redeployment
- Effects of Redeployment
- Minting to Buy-Backs & 3.25% dividend
- Airdrop payment update
- Coming in 2019
- VLX Exchange Update

You can view the full announcement here

Please note that users will not need to take any action to convert their balance to the new VLX contract. You will only need to update your wallet with the new VLX contract address to reflect your balance once the redeployment is successful.

Important Dates:
Token holdings snapshot: 12am UTC, 01/01/2019
Smart contract redeployment: 12am UTC, 03/01/2019
Crex24 Trading Resumed & CryptalDash Listing will shortly follow after successful redeployment.

Happy Holidays & Thank you for your patience.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:06:25 PM

The project seems paused for almost a month. What is the latest update for the project?
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:48:58 PM

The project seems paused for almost a month. What is the latest update for the project?
As explained by the OP if you want to get more information you should read this https://veloxtalk.io/index.php/topic.760.0.htm but if you still have some questions please join telegram or discord then PM team

CryptoLing

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:03:17 PM

As explained by the OP if you want to get more information you should read this https://veloxtalk.io/index.php/topic.760.0.htm but if you still have some questions please join telegram or discord then PM team
I can see the Telegram channel and the Discord server is very quiet and I also heard that the OP was found last online 2 weeks ago
SaltedCrypto

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:31:07 AM

Is this project still alive?
Monster Jaday

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:12:25 AM

Is this project still alive?
Yes. New team and developer
SaltedCrypto

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:51:17 PM

it's been almost a week since the deadline from the new dev, I rarely see him online anyway. Are you sure this project still alive?
CryptoLing

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:37:22 PM

it's been almost a week since the deadline from the new dev, I rarely see him online anyway. Are you sure this project still alive?
The newest dev guarantee that will an update this week, just stay tune at their Discord server for the latest news.
And answering your question, this project is still pretty much alive.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:00:05 PM

I enjoyed reading this news, that the Velox Project was still alive.  Because I'm also looking for the latest information about this project.  Can anyone help answer, how the development of this VLX Token, how much is it now, I don't know where this token was released?  is it true in CreX24 ?!
lesha73

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:17:31 AM

Please stay tuned for more information on the Discord community channel - VeloxProject | Official Discord.

The latest community announcement is here.

its contents:

The vote has been posted in #voting (Velox community into the Discord). Please use the 1️⃣ 2️⃣ or 3️⃣ reactions to post your vote.

Do not miss the opportunity to take part in the future of the VELOX project.
lesha73

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:19:26 AM

Final count:
9 votes - Option 1
21 Votes - Option 2
2 Votes - Option 3

The upcoming vote will last 9 days, and will begin today.

P.S. Voting, and all relevant information can be viewed on the official Discord community channel: VeloxProject | Official Discord
lesha73

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:05:07 PM

New announcement on the Discord community channel: VeloxProject | Official Discord

The fate of VLX, will soon be in your hands.

A pre-vote announcement is being prepared. The announcement will include as many aspects related to the vote as possible, aimed to help members make an increasingly informed & accurate decision. More information briefly described below.

Topics to be covered in detail, in the soon following announcement:

1. Inevitable rebrand
2. The original objective
3. New vision & ways forward
4. Exchange balance payments
5. The fate of vBolt
6. To be revealed....
7. The Community Vote: The fate of VLX

Your questions matter!

While I prepare this announcement, I greatly encourage questions that you would like covered. My goal with this community vote is to make the fairest, most informed decision to ensure the majority is happy. The more questions about topics that are not listed above will be highly appreciated & help us all unanimously decide what is best for Velox & vBolt's future.

Kindly,
MCRYPTO
lesha73

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:53:51 AM

Major Community Vote - The Fate of VLX

Be sure to read the latest announcement regarding voting on the Discord community channel.
The Fate of Velox, is being decided, so the further development of the project depends on us all.
CryptoLing

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:41:16 AM

I'm not entirely happy with the swap and merging stuff but it's still better than nothing. 1 step backward and 2 steps upward!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: