Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we get people to use bitcoin as a currency?  (Read 52917 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:36:46 AM

For some people in some country, bitcoin prohibited used as currency. And i think thats why many people in some country still using bitcoin as investment. I think if their government start regulating and accepting bitcoin as currency, i am believe they will use it for shopping in merchant

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

I don't think that we need to worry about this too much. If Bitcoin looks attractive to the individuals, they will start using it without any compulsion from the promoters. At the most, we can educate people about the benefits and merits of Bitcoin.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

I don't think that we need to worry about this too much. If Bitcoin looks attractive to the individuals, they will start using it without any compulsion from the promoters. At the most, we can educate people about the benefits and merits of Bitcoin.
This is true, at this point we dont have to worry about other people to use bitcoin as currency. In every country we have on our own currencies to use to buy foods and services. When bitcoin has more benefits that users enjoying much no need to force other people to use eventually they will adopt this technology.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:44:53 AM

This is true, at this point we dont have to worry about other people to use bitcoin as currency. In every country we have on our own currencies to use to buy foods and services. When bitcoin has more benefits that users enjoying much no need to force other people to use eventually they will adopt this technology.
Well said and I agreed with what you said seems we already have some part of the government supporting bitcoin as currency. Besides, the words said by the IMF Director, Malta PM and others crypto currency enthusiast is enough but we still have to spread the words about crypto using the media and a time will come that the world themselves will drift to  crypto currency.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

We as a crypto community here have done something that will make many people come and start using bitcoin as a medium of exchange, we can find these exchanges here and in some shops out there whether it's online or offline, we can't force people to use bitcoin as a tool exchange or payment method with bitcoin. If they already know bitcoin and are aware of these assets in the future, then I am sure they will gradually become aware and will make crypto a medium of exchange that can be applied in many sectors.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Bitcoin is already a currency but it is not yet really used like the fiat currencies. The reason is that it is not yet supported everywhere as a payment method either online or offline. That is why people still considering Bitcoin mainly as an asset, they trade and hold it for making good profits.
Most of the countries now are legalized the use of bitcoin and I guess they already recognize it as currency where they exchange it in different product. The reason why they keep on using it as an asset because of income that they could get. But, I think bitcoin can really use as currency and asset at the same time.
alimatmo2019

Activity: 295
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

Firstly introduction to the people, on how to use Bitcoin, the benefits entails and advantage thereof. Out of 20 peoples I sure of  convince 5 people to start and see the benefits of using Bitcoin and with limited time Bitcoin is going to be acceptable through out the nation.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

Understand the value of Bitcoin in the market first, encouraging the people to know the value status and the volatility of the Bitcoin in the market. Soon it will be means of exchange for all other countries to be acceptable
You shouldn't introduce Bitcoin because only its price and volatile which is not its main point of this cryptocurrency. Technology behind it is what most people wants to develop and make the future become better like bank which is include this great technology.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

in my opinion, we must invite all stores to participate in the use of bitcoin. if more and more stores in our area just accept bitcoin as a payment tool, the stores in other areas will also accept bitcoin as a means of payment.
besides that we also have to make companies that accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange so that bitcoin becomes very useful in our daily lives.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Understand the value of Bitcoin in the market first, encouraging the people to know the value status and the volatility of the Bitcoin in the market. Soon it will be means of exchange for all other countries to be acceptable
You shouldn't introduce Bitcoin because only its price and volatile which is not its main point of this cryptocurrency. Technology behind it is what most people wants to develop and make the future become better like bank which is include this great technology.
Yeah it is not good to discuss only the fall but it is good to let other know the real reason being the invention, some people will get worry about the price that is now a day running in market so tell them that it is for very short time, soon the price will be high once again, so better tell the real reason, it is not only currency but it is an entire business as well.
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:42:49 PM

Using bitcoin as a currency is a choice by individual who understand cryptocurrency technology today.With the volatility of bitcoins it is an opportunity to a holder to gain higher or lower profit when it is mishandled.
There are numerous establishments accept bitcoin as a mode of payment wherein it is good way of promoting bitcoin to the community.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

We don't get people to use bitcoin as real currency because of its volatility. We can easily convert bitcoin into fiat through some exchangers. Maybe we should be focus on how can we inform the people about cryptocurrency and blockchain and its function so that the value of cryptos will increase.
There are already lots of stores online today and a few offline that are accepting Bitcoin. There are even Bitcoin ATM and there are also wallets that has debit cards. Most of these things are already available for cryptocurrency but people still don’t want to make use of cryptocurrency. I’m even starting to question if stability is the problem, if stability is the problem here, then there are coins which are stable, so why not use those coins?.
fangbian

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Bitcoin BTC can be a currency only if its price is stable.
I know what you mean but I don't agree with you. for me, bitcoin can become a currency when it is accepted by the government and it can bring benefits to users.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:16:33 AM

How can we get people to use bitcoin as a real currency and not just a quick way to get cash as a lot of people seem to do? When I say currency, I mean the literal definition of currency as something that is used as a medium of exchange.
Even online, there are only a few stores who are accepting it as payment.
Bitcoin is still developing and maturing into that. The adoption rate for use as medium of exchange is still quite slow. But we can expect to see more usage in stores as time progresses.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
alinapvlvch

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

and how? by force you will not drag. gradually it is necessary to enter that's all. and love a topikhonka will begin to be tightened.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts on September 1st, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

by selling some of the products they need with transactions using bitcoin, so that inevitably people will exchange their FIAT currency against bitcoin to buy the items they want.
LOLpenguin
Copper Member

Activity: 51

I like crypto podcasts...

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

we just need more stores and merchants to start accepting bitcoin as a way of paying for goods and services

◄◄◄ Love the Crypto and Blockchain Talk podcast - listen here: www.cryptoandblockchaintalk.com ►►►

◄◄◄ LOL, funny crypto cover - "That's Not My Coin" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw ►►►
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

To be honest, we should not force directly or indirectly to anyone for the purpose of getting involved with crypto. However, as a user of it, we should always be ready to help others in case of any misunderstanding about it. As far as growth is concerned, I believe that we should start using crypto as a payment system and others will get involved with it eventually without forcing them. It's the innovation and those who will realize the value of it will definitely use it.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:26:00 PM

To be honest, we should not force directly or indirectly to anyone for the purpose of getting involved with crypto. However, as a user of it, we should always be ready to help others in case of any misunderstanding about it. As far as growth is concerned, I believe that we should start using crypto as a payment system and others will get involved with it eventually without forcing them. It's the innovation and those who will realize the value of it will definitely use it.
Forcing I don't think it's good learning. for those who open their eyes, I think I will be curious to know bitcoin, and our duty to that condition. moreover as a young generation we must be clever to take advantage of opportunities for the future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

We get more people to use bitcoin by educating them about it. If they are familiar with it, its wallet, its benefits, its great features, then they'll patronize it as a payment option. The problem is many people are not even aware that this kind of technology exists, or if they do, they are blinded by the misnomer that it is a scam. It must be debunked in their minds, so that they will start to adopt it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: