Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

I guess you are talking about a web-based wallet, if yes the solution is to move from a real wallet.
Problem fixed

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:20:34 PM

Every investor is afraid of losing money. But we must be able to take risks in order to get even more profit. Our investments must be wise.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

I believe that you are not the only one wondering about their assets , but it should be well known by all bitcoin and crypto user that there is no investment without lose. By risk people supposed to learn more and consistently. They should be realize everything has risks.

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

I also in loss but I'm waiting for good time and for me there is no option that I m exit from any position ,so I also suggest to you that please be calm and hold if you are in big loss.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

I also in loss but I'm waiting for good time and for me there is no option that I m exit from any position ,so I also suggest to you that please be calm and hold if you are in big loss.

I'm not going to sell anything. I continue to hold as I believe better days would come soon.
I just want to organize my coins in one place and looking for a good reliable wallet.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

This is a normal situation when you are afraid of losing your money, because no one really wants his honestly earned money to quickly disappear somewhere, so I say that this is normal, but you still will not be insured.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

I think it is necessary to divide the amount into several parts, for example:
The first part is divided into 3 exchanges
The second part is divided between ordinary wallets.
The third part is transferred to a cold wallet or hardware

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

I think that is not weird when people afraid to lose money. People will protect their treasure  as safe as they want. They earn money and they try to protect it. You should wise and keep it from loosing it.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

There are special flash carriers that in order to activate access to the wallet, you insert the flash media, and it is activated, this is an invention of the Apple company.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

If you are holding a nice chunk of crypto, its almost necessary to purchase a hardware wallet these days. But if the wallet is actually worth more than your holdings I would go for the option of holding your crypto on some well established exchange, Binance would be my first pick. I know that most people would recommend a hot/desktop wallet right after the hardware one but in these times when malicious software is getting more and more sophisticated its quite easy to loose the funds from hot wallets. On Binance you have more layers of security like the 2FA which is a must. And if there is a security breach, they will probably return your holdings as well (not in the situation if the breach was a consequence of your actions).
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

Most of my friends told me to buy a nano ledger or something similar and in the end I will have to buy one just to be sure that my funds will be in extra safety zone. With the latest crazy news I won't be surprise to see a new exchange getting hacked over night so ye ...better save than sorry.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Anyway, it's an extremely bad idea to keep everything in one wallet. I have at least 15 wallets and my worst nightmare is to forget or lose the keys to them. But at least no one will withdraw funds from all my wallets at once.

Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:53:11 PM

All wallets can be hacked. It is best to store coins in different wallets. The most reliable is the Ledger. Or you should install metamask necessarily.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

I believe that you are not the only one wondering about their assets , but it should be well known by all bitcoin and crypto user that there is no investment without lose. By risk people supposed to learn more and consistently. They should be realize everything has risks.

Sometimes, most people know that there is a risk of investing in bitcoin or altcoin. However, when the money is spent too much, and in the short time it goes away quickly, making them feel panicked is understandable.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

It was a risk of losing money. When it was included in crypto, then there will be a lot going on whether it's a scam or hacking. If you don't want to take the risk of it certainly will not be able to produce in this field because the real crypto will be able to produce even though the risk is pretty much in it.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

Sometimes, most people know that there is a risk of investing in bitcoin or altcoin. However, when the money is spent too much, and in the short time it goes away quickly, making them feel panicked is understandable.

You are right, every investors know the ups and downs in trading. I always plan for long-term for a good return these days most of them invest in hurry and expecting good return in a short time. Only miracle has to happen if they think like this, they want to understand the market situation and hold the coins if he/she need a good return. Patience is key for success.

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

Ofcouse, as the market today, most likely you'll lose money on these bear market but there's no assurance also that during a bullish market, you will no lose money. So the truth is, cryptocurrency is a very risky market. But we all know, high risk means higher chance of rewards.

Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

You should relax, you can choose the famous wallet software, the wallet is your own. As long as you have a private key, you can retrieve your wallet in any application. I use imtoken2.0, which is very convenient to store most of the coins you need.

d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

It is a logic reaction on the crypto because a lot of people don't still believe this one till the end and their have some doubts about its future and influencing.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

If you are afraid of losing money then you should start with a small amount of money, the amount you can afford to lose. Cryptocurrency offers a lot of opportunity, but it is also very risky. In my opinion, you have to take some risk to gain some.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: