Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm afraid of losing money  (Read 5683 times)
Sethrey (OP)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

Hey, guys!

I become more and more nervous about my crypto safety.
I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.
I have Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.
Money disappear somewhere, there's problems with access and withdrawals.

Can you recommend me a good, safe and reliable wallet, please?
I'm sure you have more experience in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:02:16 PM

Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

Everyone is afraid. But no risk no fun  Grin Keep calm and hodl your coins until the better times. Even if you portfolio decreased by 5 times, do not sell anything or your will fix your loses. Hodling is the only policy. We will be rewarded for our patience one day.

I'm not going to sell something - I have enough patience and learned the market well in order to understand that it's a normal way of being for crypto.
I just want to choose a safe wallet to hold everything in one place.
Any ideas?
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

Hey, guys!

I used different wallets for different coins before and now I want to choose one wallet for everything.

The point is that even the biggest and as I thought the most reliable wallets have problems these days.

I recommend that you use a hardware wallet:Ledger Nano S, and there have been no problems with the use so far.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:12:05 PM

You're right. All wallets are unreliable. Why do you want to collect everything in one place? You can have 5 wallets and hack only one. You lose 20%. You will lose everything when you break into your one wallet with all the coins.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

Relax mate, do not panic and sell stay calm and hold your coins I believe the market is turning hot slowly. Like you in trading you need to have lot of patience and understanding. Holding coins is the safest option for you now also you can see change of value in CMC just today BTC price has increased for $300 which is a great show. So hopefully the value of the coins will increase in upcoming days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Hey, guys!

I recommend that you use a hardware wallet:Ledger Nano S, and there have been no problems with the use so far.

Aw, thanks! And does it support the coins I've mentioned?

If yes then I'll check it for sure!
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

The most safety way to hold your crypto-assets are Ledger nano or Tresor wallets. The only way to lose your coins with those wallets is to lose self physical carrier but you will be protected from hackers.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Myetherwallet has been safe and I have not had any issues yet but the point really is that there is no hundred percent guarantees . I would advice that you just observe all necessary safety measures to ensure that you don't loose your earnings.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

You're right. All wallets are unreliable. Why do you want to collect everything in one place? You can have 5 wallets and hack only one. You lose 20%. You will lose everything when you break into your one wallet with all the coins.
Right mate,you might lose it all if you will put all your coins or tokens in one wallet address.I think its a wrong move mate,your first strategy would work i guess.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

Just hodl your coins. You can use Ledger wallet or you can use a simple MEW or any exchange. Just be careful about your private key and your login dates for exchanges and everything will be okay. Best of luck and welcome to the long term investors club Grin
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

The most safety way to hold your crypto-assets are Ledger nano or Tresor wallets. The only way to lose your coins with those wallets is to lose self physical carrier but you will be protected from hackers.

Can you please explain how do they protect users from hackers?
oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

many risks that will occur as long as the wallet is still in the form of software, because there are no certain guarantees that can keep your money safe, there are lots of shortcomings and advantages of each wallet, but if you want everything to remain safe, save your coins in a hardware wallet or invest in fiat

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

Hey, guys!

This is bad time for all of us and afraid is realistic but I see funny thing from your post. First, using many wallets will not support your activity but many exchange it will. Second, money can't disappear. You can track the record or ( maybe ) you don't use safety step to protect your asset. Last thing, MEW is good wallet and many people already proof about it and support many activity. My advice is fix your mindset about risk and strategy, start from now and leave market if you still afraid loosing money.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Right mate,you might lose it all if you will put all your coins or tokens in one wallet address.I think its a wrong move mate,your first strategy would work i guess.

I'm sure of it. I'm doing the same thing. I share all my savings in different wallets. I also use hardware wallets.
Sethrey (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Myetherwallet has been safe and I have not had any issues yet but the point really is that there is no hundred percent guarantees . I would advice that you just observe all necessary safety measures to ensure that you don't loose your earnings.

So what should I do? I mean I understand that I have to save my access information, etc.
Something else?
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Hey, guys!

everyone is also afraid of losing money generated from investing. therefore always keep your account safe. and also keep your money in an existing hardware wallet. and don't forget to always check your account.
l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:50:27 PM

I suggest you use Metamash, because I think it's the safest now, and many people use it, because besides that I don't dare to recommend it
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

Everyone is afraid of losing money and there is not something surprising. Allf of us are people are we are able to not be sure or to have feeling of being afraid. ANd money it is a not that thing that could be lost without regrets.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

everyone will be scared if they have to lose the money they have, but in the crypto world losing money and getting money is something that is very close. gains and losses are daily activities of crypto currency traders
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: